Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Ok, I had to google Iconic Entertainment Group to see who produced this unprofessional piece of crap. Apparently they're a newly started, Nashville based management agency with all of two clients - Leann and Levi Hummon - whom I've never heard of before. It would seem they're a low budget operation so far, whoever did that horrible word-art-power-point graphics? Kiki, Darrell? I refuse to believe it was done by a professional.

I guess they announce December concerts in July, because they want to benefit from the attention from the tv-show, but are they expecting people to go rushing out to buy tickets to concerts 6 months from now, when there's a good chance they'll get cancelled. I predict a few day-one fans will buy tickets and then be dissapointed when it's cancelled, and they don't even get an apology from Leann. Then they'll apologise to her, because they didn't realise she was on death's door due to a tooth cavity. yeah, we've been down this road before.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    what.the.fuck.
    anyone wanna take bets on how many of those shows she'll cancel?
    Eight concerts in 15 days. I say four cancellations.

THANK GOD the video stopped working at 0:57. I don't think I could have handled anymore!

This post has not been proofread

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by roundpeg View Post
    Is the female elf, Kiki?
    Zooyork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Ok, I had to google Iconic Entertainment Group to see who produced this unprofessional piece of crap. Apparently they're a newly started, Nashville based management agency with all of two clients - Leann and Levi Hummon - whom I've never heard of before. It would seem they're a low budget operation so far, whoever did that horrible word-art-power-point graphics? Kiki, Darrell? I refuse to believe it was done by a professional.

I guess they announce December concerts in July, because they want to benefit from the attention from the tv-show, but are they expecting people to go rushing out to buy tickets to concerts 6 months from now, when there's a good chance they'll get cancelled. I predict a few day-one fans will buy tickets and then be dissapointed when it's cancelled, and they don't even get an apology from Leann. Then they'll apologise to her, because they didn't realise she was on death's door due to a tooth cavity. yeah, we've been down this road before.

Eight concerts in 15 days. I say four cancellations.
    Exactly what I thought when I watched it--the powerpoint thing. High school students do more sophisticated presentations than that.

8 concerts is a tour?

15 days is a tour?

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Not much of a "group" is it?

They probably did it on an iphone, like her Gasoline and Matches video...
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Those poor little people. I am sure they work hard to get roles and this may kill their careers.

Seriously though, this is what Fletcher Foster's new company came up with and she's their biggest star so far. Dear Fletch, please take time to understand Chapter 11.
    Kiki is one of those 'little people'.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    8 concerts is a tour?
    She calls going to one location for one day a tour.
    Zooyork likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes sings while prancing in a bikini with elves in cringeworthy promo video for her Christmas tour | Mail Online

'I'm crazy but you already know that' LeAnn Rimes sings while prancing in a bikini with elves in cringeworthy promo video for her Christmas tour
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Published: 16:37 EST, 10 July 2014 | Updated: 16:38 EST, 10 July 2014

She has been known to do pretty much anything for attention.

And LeAnn Rimes' newest promotional video is no exception.

The 31-year-old reality star prances around in a skimpy bikini surrounded by elves in a cringeworthy new video promoting her North American Christmas tour.

Bizarre: LeAnn Rimes showed off her bikini body in a cringeworthy new video promoting her Christmas tour

The singer is seen sitting in a chair on the beach wearing a plaid parka over a tiny black bikini.

LeAnn is surrounded by two men and a woman dressed as elves.

She launches into song, crooning: 'I'm on a beach in a parka to announce my Christmas tour.'

'Why on a beach?' she sings, looking around confused. 'It's 89 degrees, wearing a parka, I must be crazy, but you already know that.'

She tries to take off the coat but the elves stop her, much to her exasperation.

She then sings off all the cities she'll be visiting, like Poughkeepsie and Bethlehem, to the tune of The 12 Days Of Christmas.

What's going on? LeAnn feigns confusion as she wonders why she is dressed in a parka on the beach

Busy festive season: The names of the cities where LeAnn will be performing flash across the screen

She remains seated the entire time in her chair while the elves sing and dance around her.

The screen fades to black before LeAnn is seen running along the beach wearing just the bikini.

The elves then appear, chasing after her as they beg her to put her parka back on.

She couldn't resist: LeAnn is seen running along the beach in a skimpy black bikini

Wait! LeAnn is chased by the elves as they beg her to put her parka back on

Full Article(s) and More Pictures on dailymail.co.uk:
    LeAnn Rimes sings while prancing in a bikini with elves in cringeworthy promo video for her Christmas tour | Mail Online

Elite Member

That's not a parka
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Oh please.

She also calls performing at private corporate conventions for weight loss pill sales reps as part of a "tour".

Reminds me of her bio claim that she has won numerous/multiple Grammy Awards. Or 2, for the same song in the same year. Po-tay-to po-tah-to. Delusion thy name is Leann Rhimes.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Oh my god her face in that vid. Fucking terrifying. Plus they misspelled Manhattan, Kansas.

^^LMAO! Kiki is gonna have to pun out that PowerPoint slide with the typo and re-do is! Skool really is NOT over-rated.

So she made a video about the fact that she has to be chased down and forced to work? I'm surprised she didn't cough a few times and put a strikeout line through the cities.
    RealisticPerson, sluce and Indya like this.

Silver Member

those are the most bleak tour dates ever. manhattan, kansas? rutland, vt? chicago is the only legit city she's hitting and it'll probably be at some half-assed venue. these sound like gigs for a band from Canada with one itunes album that sound 1500 copies who tour out of an old VW van and only shower once a week, subsisting on gas station food.
    RealisticPerson and coolade like this.

Thread Information