Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I have never known someone to flog their own show as much as she does on twitter.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

She promoted Spitfire nonstop for 1.5 years. On Twitter, in print, on Twitter, on TV. On Twitter. She ripped that tape off her mouth and cried from coast to coast and border to border. It bombed, of course, and now she's dragging her friends and family along for her latest disaster. I wonder what she'll come up with next to spread her truth around.

She hasn't been mentioned for doing any shows lately except for a Pride somewhere, in North Carolina or Colorado, I can't remember, that was announced for this summer a couple days ago. She has hired that R&B writer to write with "her" and Darrell for her next "project".

I think she is heavily hinting at a dance album, not remixes of her country album like she has done for the past decade, but a new album for "her gays" she is hoping to assemble a following of. Bitch evenentioned how she was unable to make it to Cher's show on LA because she had "the babies" at home and was about to go have sex with Ed.
    RealisticPerson, CL** and Yoko Ono like this.

Elite Member

Her calling them babies is so odd-sounding to me. Isn't it really derived from the idea of raising your babies (or for others, their grand-babies, etc.), seeing them when they were babies, how even when they grow up they'll "always be your babies." The unrelated stepmom, who was not around when they were babies, calling a 7 and 11 year old "babies" is weird as fuck to me. It comes across as just another thing she appropriated from Brandi, after seeing Brandi referring so often to them that way - but Brandi has a reason.

^^It is totally contrived and meant to over step and claim "ownership" of Brandi and Ed's kids. She is still trying to push this image that her and Ed were gawd's "end game" and Brandi was pit there simply to birth kids for Ed, so he can play dad when he feels like it.

I call my nieces "my little babies, Auntie loves you SO much!!" when I am hugging them to goof around with them but it's a term of endearment, since I saw the first one being born and the second I met when she was a few hours old. I have "known" them since they were a pea then grape then walnut in my sister. Boundaries and reality Leann, you pushy, intrusive bitch.

Oh ya, I neglected to mention the fact that I also love my niece's MOM as much as I love those girls.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    ^^It is totally contrived and meant to over step and claim "ownership" of Brandi and Ed's kids. She is still trying to push this image that her and Ed were gawd's "end game" and Brandi was pit there simply to birth kids for Ed, so he can play dad when he feels like it.
    You word things so much better than I do.
    Peachie and ShilohJulia like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    She hasn't been mentioned for doing any shows lately except for a Pride somewhere, in North Carolina or Colorado, I can't remember, that was announced for this summer a couple days ago. She has hired that R&B writer to write with "her" and Darrell for her next "project".

I think she is heavily hinting at a dance album, not remixes of her country album like she has done for the past decade, but a new album for "her gays" she is hoping to assemble a following of. Bitch evenentioned how she was unable to make it to Cher's show on LA because she had "the babies" at home and was about to go have sex with Ed.
    Somehow I missed this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Her calling them babies is so odd-sounding to me. Isn't it really derived from the idea of raising your babies (or for others, their grand-babies, etc.), seeing them when they were babies, how even when they grow up they'll "always be your babies." The unrelated stepmom, who was not around when they were babies, calling a 7 and 11 year old "babies" is weird as fuck to me. It comes across as just another thing she appropriated from Brandi, after seeing Brandi referring so often to them that way - but Brandi has a reason.
    Yup.

I can't understand the LBGT community, the stop bullying and that NO H8 campaign, still using her for anything after she joined in on the joke about Dean being gay.

^ Do they really like her or is that just her fevered imagination? I can't see them being part of her lawn chair crowd.

^Possibly her imagination.. After all she thinks Eddie likes her.

... was about to go have sex with Ed.
    Read: Her hand and Eddie's picture.

I apologize for the visual. Sincerely hope no one was eating.
    CL**, sluce, ShilohJulia and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Read: Her hand and Eddie's picture.

I apologize for the visual. Sincerely hope no one was eating.
    As a matter of fact I am damnit! That is nasty.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Sorry!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

To really get an accurate mental image you need to imagine that she has a photo of Eddie pinned to the inside of her closet and has a bottle of tequila in her free hand while using her drunken tears of rejection for lube.
    CL**, aabbcc, ShilohJulia and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member

hahhahahaaha i love this thread

I learned long ago to never eat and read GR at the same time.
    Lobelia, Karistiona and Jazzy like this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Thread Information