Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

The tall tart with socks looks most like Brandi. I cannot believe that LeAnn doesn't get this constant need to shove her sanity, worth and happiness on us. All this MY life, family, friends!!! It feels so desperate and makes everyone hate her more.
    Just stfu LeAnn! I have a feeling this show is going to blow up in the most spectacular way on her and the world at large may finally see more of her crazy once the media picks up on it.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default LeAnn Rimes Talks Online Twitter Drama, Weighs in on Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez

So what really happened between Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato? It's still unclear, butLeAnn Rimes, who is no stranger to Twitter drama, offered E! News her take on the story.

On Wednesday, Lovato appeared to have unfollowed Gomez on the social network, spurring speculation the two had ended their longtime (offline) friendship. Lovato also allegedly tweeted a mean post that many readers think could have been directed at Gomez. The two have not commented about the issue, which has made headlines throughout the Fourth of July weekend.

The 31-year-old Grammy-winning country and pop singer, who like the two stars, began her entertainment career as a teenager, talked about social media drama earlier this week while appearing as a guest on E! News.

"Yeah, that unfollow button can actually say a whole lot," she said.

Of course, people can also hit the "unfollow" button by accident (especially on a mobile device).

"They can unfollow people randomly," Rimes said. "Like, I've had people get mad at me like, ‘You're unfollowing me?' No, I didn't unfollow you! I didn't do anything. It was Twitter's fault. So, it could be. It could be."

The singer has had her own share of drama on the social network, where she has more than 555,000 followers and interacts with her fans regularly. She and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville, husband Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife, famously traded heated tweets back in 2012.

Watch the video above to find out what other kind of Twitter drama Rimes deals with regularly nowadays and how she handles it!

LeAnn Rimes Talks Online Twitter Drama, Weighs in on Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez | E! Online

video at link

Yes, please weigh in on something that has nothing to do with you, you vapid twat. Who cares what your opinion is of all-things Twitter? I'm sure Selena and Demi were waiting with bated breath to hear your opinion.

Silver Member

her career is pretty much tweeting at this point so it makes sense that she's answering twitter related questions

Silver Member

they are truly insufferable in every way

Bronze Member

All LeAnn needs now is a twitter advice column for young Hollywood!
    RealisticPerson and idunno like this.

Elite Member

I am not sure who runs this twitter fansite, but they are fighting over if E was cheating on B with both L & S. Almost like she is offended that E was cheating on L:

❤️Leann&Eddie ‏@LeannEddie

@SunshinMeadow @DirtyVegas5 @BarbaraAngelo1 @Donnacatherine4 @crazygirl83 @shadester126 @leannrimes I KNOW HE DOESNT. pic.twitter.com/GVFT4V1Jm3

Zooyork likes this.

What a bunch of sick fucks. And for once, I don't mean LeAnn and Eddie.

Silver Member

hahaha what weirdos (all of them). Scheana was prob the prettiest of all of Eddie's girls (that we know of) but she's super annoying and vapid
    snoopqueen likes this.

Elite Member

[QUOTE=ShilohJulia;3225173]hahaha what weirdos (all of them). Scheana was prob the prettiest of all of Eddie's girls (that we know of) but she's super annoying and vapid[/QUOTE]

Isn't that his type?

Bronze Member

Caught Eddiot's latest Opus "Best Man Holiday" on HBO this weekend. Good lord, is he completely void of talent...no wonder he became a man-whore. To paraphrase the great Dorothy Parker: " He ran the gamut of emotions... from A to B".
    RealisticPerson and Sylkyn like this.

Yeah, for a good-looking guy (well, used to be) he is utterly devoid of any personality or charisma.

Come to think of it, they may just be the perfect match. Two peas in a pod, and all that.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Poor Eddie. He was so happy being married to Brandi and boning everything in town.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    hahaha what weirdos (all of them). Scheana was prob the prettiest of all of Eddie's girls (that we know of) but she's super annoying and vapid
    Isn't that his type?
    Also throw in insecurity and hypochondria.

Lol at those tweets, awesome. Yes again I see the whole big face smile on Eddie while he was kissing Brandi. Have never seen it while he was kissing Horsey face. I still say he was hot in Third Watch and then nothing. He played a man whore on that show lol
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

Thread Information