Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Happy 4th!

Found this gem on the VH1 website. It's from the cast list of "friends" of the LeAnn and Ediot Show. I posted the best one- Lippy. What a cunt - says shes glad to be on the sane side now? Huh Wewe is sane? Below that is the link to the whole cast list.

LIZ FRADIN: LeAnn’s best L.A. girlfriend and Dave’s (Eddie’s best friend) wife, she calls herself a Midwest girl at heart, but her looks scream L.A. As a stay at home mother of two boys, she loves to keep active boxing, working out and doing anything outdoors with LeAnn. A former friend of Brandi’s, Liz is glad to be on the ‘sane side’ now. She’s definitely not always the best influence on LeAnn.

LeAnn Rimes-Cibrian on LeAnn & Eddie
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I think that puffed up lipped troll is on the side with the most money and Ediot's peen.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Elite Member

Those are funny to read.

Leann's poor dad. She boasts they're so close now, but she seems to only visit him to use him for things and remember when she didn't know he'd been in the hospital and one of his friends was trying to notify Leann on Twitter for like 2 weeks? His little descriptor over there is very cold and factual, while her useless mom and stepdad get a super complimentary one. It's funny how even those descriptors over there represent how she treats them.

Eta: Just saw their show has a Facebook page now. Annnnd...it's not off to a great start. LOL.

Silver Member

i can't even believe they're making this into a storyline- the whole switching bff's and claiming one side is sane and the other isn't. it's so trashy and classless. they look like high shool whores who run thru the football team.
    RealisticPerson and dexknows like this.

Predictable hostility playing out on the facebook page. I'm guessing about 85-90% negative.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i can't even believe they're making this into a storyline- the whole switching bff's and claiming one side is sane and the other isn't. it's so trashy and classless. they look like high school whores who run thru the football team.
    It's all weird and hostile and revisionist.

In Eddie's parents' tiny little paragraph description, they work in a line to get back at Brandi in her book saying that her and Eddie(especially) were living larger than they should have.

No mention here of Leann's big mouth, the multiple interviews to all the media outlets (articles, sit-downs, blah blah), the 70,000+ tweets, the rehab. Nope. Just that Brandi was the only one talking. It's all just to go after Brandi. For such a happy, in love, we-pay-no-attention-to-gossip couple, this whole thing sure is really negative and bitter seeming.

ABOUT LEANN & EDDIE

LeAnn Rimes exploded onto the country music scene in 1996 at the young age of thirteen with her smash hit Blue, which quickly earned her the distinction of Nashville royalty. After years of personal ups and downs throughout her teens and 20's she ultimately achieved a celebrated music career that any artist would envy. Recently, however, Rimes career became overshadowed by the scandal surrounding her highly publicized on-set affair with actor, Eddie Cibrian, while both were married to other people. As LeAnn and Eddie got divorced and fell in love, they not only had the tabloids, paparazzi and blogs to contend with but also Eddie's ex-wife, who took to any media outlet she could find to air dirty laundry. Through it all Eddie and LeAnn got married, and now Eddie shares custody of his two sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Predictable hostility playing out on the facebook page. I'm guessing about 85-90% negative.
    Yeah, it's pretty bad.
    When Wendy Williams did an FB poll about who is excited to see the show, it racked up over 2500 negative comments very quickly. There were just a handful of positive ones. She's got them as guests on her show the day of the premiere - wonder if she's going to mention that to them. That'd be pretty funny. Knowing her and how weird she is, I could totally see her lying: so we did a poll and people were so excited!
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Just watched Leann on ENews. She sure ain't a natural. They had to carry her mumbles on a few occassions.

Wait...is Nashville aware it considers Leann "royalty"? I beg
    To differ it does or even for a second ever did. What a delusional nut. As the Exec Producer and creator of her show she is responsible for all the boring tripe written in those descriptions.

She is making a point on twitter to use "cast" in quotes and clarify everyone on this show is their dear family and friends. The "cast" stuff STARTED with Leann, how the boys wouldn't be on their "reality sitcom" but they would have actors playing them, since the show was to be about how they coparent in LA with all of their celebrity and the paparazzi and tabs hounding them.

Bronze Member

This is offensive. Amongst a veritable Rogue's Gallery of scumbags in this sordid saga.. this twunt right here REALLY stands out. Abandoning a friend during a divorce is one thing... but to actually be classless enough to be proud of your treachery is quite another. She's sold out to the highest bidder... the very definition of a thirsty WHORE. And LeAnus is too goddamned stupid (hilariously) to realize that when Eddiot moves on, so will her 'BFF'. So. Fucking. UGLY. Inside and out.

Elite Member

I couldn't help but think that white thing on the table was a huge roll of emergency toilet paper for Leann.

As far as Lippie goes, I don't get the relationship with her, Dave, Eddie and Eddie's waitress. Was Dave hiding from his wife that he was joining Eddie, the waitress and the waitress' friends on boys' trips? Or did she know, was fine with it, and kept the affair from Brandi?

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I couldn't help but think that white thing on the table was a huge roll of emergency toilet paper for Leann.
    It isn't?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i can't even believe they're making this into a storyline- the whole switching bff's and claiming one side is sane and the other isn't. it's so trashy and classless. they look like high shool whores who run thru the football team.
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonTaleOfWoe View Post
    This is offensive. Amongst a veritable Rogue's Gallery of scumbags in this sordid saga.. this twunt right here REALLY stands out. Abandoning a friend during a divorce is one thing... but to actually be classless enough to be proud of your treachery is quite another. She's sold out to the highest bidder... the very definition of a thirsty WHORE. And LeAnus is too goddamned stupid (hilariously) to realize that when Eddiot moves on, so will her 'BFF'. So. Fucking. UGLY. Inside and out.

I think we all know that Leann wrote the bylines for the entire 'cast'. E's parents would get a larger one because she has to prove to B how close they are and how much more his parents love L.
    dexknows likes this.

Happy 4th from a gaggle of crack whores!

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I saw people talking about this on twitter. Did L cancel her concert for the first night of her show on VH1?

Thread Information