Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

I think it has more to do with those idiots pretending that B was texting E. I am sure they have much more 'comedy gold' scenes like that too.

There were things B could not write about in her book.

Anyway, I actually LOVE this, if it's true. L is getting a taste of her own medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^^ LeAnn had nothing to do with that article
    And you know that how? Is it in ur notes? Just curious...
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    And you know that how? Is it in ur notes? Just curious...
    Fair question. Back when that blogger loved Brandi Glanville to Reese's pieces, she used to ream LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian mercilessly. The blogger looooves Lisa Vanderpump and turned on Brandi when Brandi and Lisa had their falling out - that phenomenon is far from unique to that writer, a considerable amount of hate that Brandi currently gets comes from her behavior, feuds and alliances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and her antics in the media.

^^^^ If that's the case, the writer is as much of a hypocrite as Brandi. I get the turnaround, but then she should direct the bashing towards those actions. If she's a former Brandi fan, then no doubt she supported Brandi in all of her previous attacks against the Squints. To decide to call her out on those things now makes her look like an inconsistent double-talker. I just can't with these people who hate on Brandi or LR so much they have to vilify their every action, especially ones they approved of in the past. Not everything these bitches do is despicable. Consulting a lawyer before this show airs seems pretty reasonable, and I'm sure the Squints did the same thing before the books and RHOBH. It doesn't mean she will sue, or even that she can, but she is entitled to know her rights. As are Leann and Eddie. No big deal, IMO.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^ If that's the case, the writer is as much of a hypocrite as Brandi. I get the turnaround, but then she should direct the bashing towards those actions. If she's a former Brandi fan, then no doubt she supported Brandi in all of her previous attacks against the Squints. To decide to call her out on those things now makes her look like an inconsistent double-talker. I just can't with these people who hate on Brandi or LR so much they have to vilify their every action, especially ones they approved of in the past. Not everything these bitches do is despicable. Consulting a lawyer before this show airs seems pretty reasonable, and I'm sure the Squints did the same thing before the books and RHOBH. It doesn't mean she will sue, or even that she can, but she is entitled to know her rights. As are Leann and Eddie. No big deal, IMO.
    I very much agree with the bolded part, if Brandi was still that blogger's favorite she would have cheered Brandi on for taking this action not called her out. I think that you are also making a good point that it is reasonable for Brandi to have her lawyers at the ready regarding what may be said about her on Eddie and LeAnn's show or their press junket, but I am interested to see what Eddie and LeAnn could say or do that would be considered crossing the line, especially in a legally actionable way.

ETA:
    Also if dealing with LeAnn over the years has taught Brandi anything, the cease and desist letters should be flying out the door.
    sluce and manningmsj like this.

I wonder how many C & D letters Leann is sending out these days. The attorney she had filing them before was an entertainment contract lawyer. I wish someone would have let him get to the point suing. When she sued Smiley it was the entertainment bigwig lawyer that was blabbing to TMZ about "the suit". That one would have been paid out of Leann's pocket, I would wager that's why she eventually dropped/settled/whatevered the case, she probably couldn't afford him for an extended period.

Anyways, my point, I have always speculated that Leann's old C&D serving happy lawyer was on retainer and paid for by Curb. Now that she has no label all this make busy shit she is doing right now is ALL on her dime. We are heading into mid-July and she has been without a label since Dec 31. She has bragged about MANY meetings but still no label? I hope the stupid VH1 show tanks and tacks the final nails into her coffin. She legit thinks she is going to be the next Jessica Simpson, as in the world will "fall in love with her" and she can start her now patented by Cuntry Cuban Productions "Angelfish" brand of clothing, jewelry, leather goods (shoes, purses, etc), fragrances "empire".

If she had her own line to endorse she could make a ton of money and Eddie would never leave her. But she's too ugly and has shitty taste, although that hasn't stopped Jessica Simpson. But Leann's just not likeable enough.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    If she had her own line to endorse she could make a ton of money and Eddie would never leave her. But she's too ugly and has shitty taste, although that hasn't stopped Jessica Simpson. But Leann's just not likeable enough.
    I am watching this annoying yet BORING as fuck homely creature "co-hosting" E! News right now. She has zero personality. She is literally a blow up doll but not pretty or even attention catching in any way whatsoever. She just blends into the background and is empty noise. Nothing at all to contribute. Just there, like a cushion on a chair.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    So you're saying LeAnn wants a leather coat?
    It puts the lotion on.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I wonder how many C & D letters Leann is sending out these days. The attorney she had filing them before was an entertainment contract lawyer. I wish someone would have let him get to the point suing. When she sued Smiley it was the entertainment bigwig lawyer that was blabbing to TMZ about "the suit". That one would have been paid out of Leann's pocket, I would wager that's why she eventually dropped/settled/whatevered the case, she probably couldn't afford him for an extended period.

Anyways, my point, I have always speculated that Leann's old C&D serving happy lawyer was on retainer and paid for by Curb. Now that she has no label all this make busy shit she is doing right now is ALL on her dime. We are heading into mid-July and she has been without a label since Dec 31. She has bragged about MANY meetings but still no label? I hope the stupid VH1 show tanks and tacks the final nails into her coffin. She legit thinks she is going to be the next Jessica Simpson, as in the world will "fall in love with her" and she can start her now patented by Cuntry Cuban Productions "Angelfish" brand of clothing, jewelry, leather goods (shoes, purses, etc), fragrances "empire".
    I wonder whatever happened to their leather goods/purses line? They trademarked the name last year and their business partner was posting about the collaboration...then nothing.

^Maybe the business partner read this thread and decided they would rather not lose all their money.
    mostroop and RealisticPerson like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    A quote from her twitter tonight,

"Yep, I busted my ass on stage tonight! My sweet guitar player walked right behind me w/ his cord and I went head over heels. Swollen hand! #firsttimeforeverything #bruises #theshowmustgoon he feels bad at least lol".

Injury instagram is sure to pop up. I would have embedded tweet but don't know how sorry.
    Nobody wants to think about your ass LeMann, you're too fugly.

From an article in NY Mag about Justin Bieber:
    It’s a known known among people who work with famous people that famous people are psychologically stuck at the age they became famous, and Bieber is eternally 14.

If this is true, what ages does this make LeAnn? Ten?

^ She was thirteen when Blue came out and fourteen when she won her Grammys.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    ^^^
    Super true. Let's not kid ourselves though. Leann's team IS going to be going after Brandi in the media. They're going to hammer her left and right. It's the whole premise and purpose of doing this show. To finally get people on her side. The plan to bury Brandi backfired way back then so they are going to give it all they got this time around.
    Well it's win win for Brandi either way.
    If Leann goes after her and Brandi cant make a decent living then it's more money Eddie and her will have to shell out in the long run.
    It seems all this is just short term planning on all their parts so it kind of makes you wonder that they all know they are all living on limited time. I personally can't see L and E lasting too much longer after this show is over. Just a vibe that I'm getting. And when that happens, the gig for the whole 3 of them is up. Because as single individuals without this cheating drama story that they are all dining out on, they are very boring and irrelevant.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Thread Information