Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^^^^^

But does it make perfect business sense given that her last two albums didn't really sell very well?
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

It doesn't make business sense, but maybe that's not the point. Leann seems to have a need for fame and attention and to feel like she's still a big star. If it makes her feel good and happy to spend her money that way, good for her. And good for us because it's amusing.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    The sad thing is that the few real fans she has left probably don't pay attention to her twitter nonsense. The whole bikini foolishness will be lost on them.

And because I can, here is another pic from that same day:

My six year old just looked at this picture over my shoulder and the first word out of her mouth was uggggggly. I was shocked because she thinks stupid is a swear word. Oh my what have I created? Do I belong in the shitty mom's club now?
    ShilohJulia likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

Okay, you know what her face is starting to look like to me....

"Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Silver Member

I was actually at the beach all day today. It was super nice out and i live only about an hour from the Rhode Island shore so i drove up alone and just swam / sunbathed all day. didn't have any friends to tag along but who cares? came home and logged in here and saw all of these ridiculous "paparazzi" shots. I just can't imagine WANTING someone to be snapping "candid" photos of me at the beach. She must truly never be in the moment, just enjoying life, enjoying nature, enjoying her relationships with other people. Maybe it's because she was obsessed over since such a young age, it seems like she can't enjoy life unless she's getting attention- even NEGATIVE attention, which i think is the overwhelming majority of the attention she gets these days. no one is going to buy her shit xmas album. literally NO ONE.

even though she looks like the straight up grinch here... i actually think she looks better than Eddie. like she is the better looking of the couple:

It must be somewhat of a validating feeling for Brandi to see Ediot loosing his looks after 5 years with this SWF psycho. i think if he's still with her in another 5 years, he'll be balding grey wrinkled and 40 lbs overweight, not to mention red in the face with swollen ankles from booze

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    even though she looks like the straight up grinch here... i actually think she looks better than Eddie. like she is the better looking of the couple
    That means a lot coming from you!
    And I agree.
    ShilohJulia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I still think you are all lame as fuck for this thread, BUT due to a med adjustment, I simply don't care.

Just because I don't care, does NOT mean I won't judge you, throw you shade, or roll my eyeballs out in your direction. I would have to OD on mood stabilizers to not do that, and my shrink doesn't prescribe me enough to even do that.
    Just stop already.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

That was work. She was on a photo shoot. She spoke about her crew, and everything.

Bronze Member

[=SHELLEE;]Just stop already.

Bronze Member

Oops. Not drinking yet tonight
    Grand daughter helped me send. Yes. I agree with Shellee. Just stop already
    And CL. I made a pack with the site
    No drinking and texting. Love the thread. It's fun
    CL** likes this.

Her torso is so.....square.
    sunshinesmores likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    That was work. She was on a photo shoot. She spoke about her crew, and everything.
    I know every 5 years or so my family and I gather and do the grueling photoshoots at Sears Photo Studio. I always include model on my resume.
    CL**, Lobelia, msdeb and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    I just can't imagine WANTING someone to be snapping "candid" photos of me at the beach.
    I do not believe this statement. I do not believe it in a car, I do not believe it in a bar. I do not believe it topped with jam I do not believe it Shiloh I am.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

So even for a Christmas album shoot, she figures out a way to be in a bikini!
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    It doesn't make business sense, but maybe that's not the point. Leann seems to have a need for fame and attention and to feel like she's still a big star. If it makes her feel good and happy to spend her money that way, good for her. And good for us because it's amusing.

LOL. Think my wires got crossed. I thought BoogsBun was responding to the question about why Rodney Jerkins would be willing to work with Leann, so that's what I was referring to in my post. I couldn't care less about whether or not the photoshoot is well-advised for her career. It's my favorite thing she's done in a while.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Thread Information