Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I feel like I miss the humor in the bikini shtick. People think she does everything in a bikini, so in order to illustrate the absurdity of that assumption she think it's funny to actually do Everything. In. A. Bikini? That's not at all stupid.
    llamamama likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

It looks like Eddie's wearing a sports bra.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    It looks like Eddie's wearing a sports bra.
    Eddie may be getting an ever growing jiggly belly but his boobs are far nicer than Leann's. Poor Leann, always the least attractive in the group.

So after this shit show bombs and gets deservedly panned I think Leann is going to try to get into "dance music". A hunch after she was crying and tweeting abut the amazing "revelation" she had while performing at that gay days thing at the hotel in FL. The awful performance clip was posted I this thread a while back.

Her and Darrell (who has even fuck all less than Leann going on these days) have been tweeting about writing with this guy today:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Jerkins
    Last edited by Annie B; July 2nd, 2014 at 06:58 PM.

Her flat chest in between the boobs on each side makes the misplaced boobs more obvious. Did she sue the surgeon who did this?

Good ol' LeAnn and her armpit tits.
    PecanPie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I feel like I miss the humor in the bikini shtick. People think she does everything in a bikini, so in order to illustrate the absurdity of that assumption she think it's funny to actually do Everything. In. A. Bikini? That's not at all stupid.
    My understanding is originally that was the entire premise of their show. She cooks in a bikini, buys groceries in a bikini, goes to the boys' PTA meeting in a bikini... Because that's what people EXPECT although why on earth would we ever think that? It's not like she's been photographed A THOUSAND FUCKING TIMES in a bikini. And her and Eddie are so funny and give each other crap all the time and blabla vomit rinse repeat.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

The sad thing is that the few real fans she has left probably don't pay attention to her twitter nonsense. The whole bikini foolishness will be lost on them.

And because I can, here is another pic from that same day:

Silver Member

The sad part is, no matter what goes on with that body of hers, she still has that FACE. Its like her new EVIL eyebrows, huge mouth and nostrils are working as a team against the rest of her face.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Elite Member

She's working y'all:

So sitting around making demos or talking about the direction is "work" to get "excited" about? Imagine if this lazy cow had a real job that involved making 5 decisions and answering 10 queries before you've had your first cuppa in the morning. Her brain would explode and she'd be halfway to Cabo before lunch.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Oh lord, I forgot about her whining about being so sore from jumping all day when she was working, you know the photo shoot she hired people to take pics of her for. Now I see what she was taking about. I am surprised she hasn't added "model" to her list of "careers".

Hit By Ban Bus!

I still think you are all lame as fuck for this thread, BUT due to a med adjustment, I simply don't care.

Just because I don't care, does NOT mean I won't judge you, throw you shade, or roll my eyeballs out in your direction. I would have to OD on mood stabilizers to not do that, and my shrink doesn't prescribe me enough to even do that.
    Kittylady likes this.

How on earth did she get the opportunity to work with Rodney Jerkins of all people?? I mean he's worked with the legends and .... I'm just baffled as to how she's working with him.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

This post has not been proofread

So she's taking the role of Grinch from Jim Carrey in a remake? Only explanation I can think of and she won't even need to waste time and money on prosthetics or make-up. It's as if the original cartoon was modeled after her originally.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Because it makes perfect business sense. When was the last time integrity has placed above money, in the music world?

Thread Information