Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

^^ I guess, pretty much like spitfire

She's financing the TV show, so....probably.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Remixing albums and recording Xmas songs wouldn't cost very much if she's using Barrel's home studio. I'm sure there's some budget label that will licence them from her if she doesn't already have a deal.
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

So no new label, no new music, no talent. It's a triple threat.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

is this any closer?

"Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Jillys View Post
    is this any closer?

Nope
    Jillys likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    We need a gif of a horse jumping the shark. This is the closest I could find.

I goggled "Horse" and "Jumping The Shark" and got this

msdeb and Just Kill Me like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

LeAnn Rimes Pregnancy Rumors: IVF Starting Soon Even Though Eddie Cibrian Would Prefer A Puppy
    Read more at LeAnn Rimes Pregnancy Rumors: IVF Starting Soon Even Though Eddie Cibrian Would Prefer A Puppy

LeAnn Rimes has been getting broody lately, according to reports, and really wants to have a baby.

While it might be a perfectly normal and natural motherly instinct to want to conceive, inside sources have revealed that Rimes’ husband, Eddie Cibrian, does not share his wife’s sentiments about the prospect of having babies.

Bearing in mind that the two of them got together in the first place while both married to other people, perhaps their relationship isn’t the most trustworthy one ever, and more kids in the picture would only complicate matters further.

Reports in the tabloid press claim that LeAnn Rimes has been trying to conceive for a few months now, but her body just isn’t cooperating. Life & Style reported on Thursday that, having failed to get pregnant the conventional way, Rimes is now opting to try out IVF, in order to have a baby.

And according to the same publication’s print addition from last year, Cibrian would sooner have a new puppy at home, rather than a baby.

It seems that Cibrian has come to the conclusion that his two sons, with ex-wife Brandi Glanville, are more than enough to be getting on with in terms of responsibility.

Celeb Dirty Laundry reported that, according to their inside sources, in order for LeAnn Rimes to have IVF she needs the full support of her hubby.

She also allegedly thinks that they would be better perceived by the public as a couple if they had a baby, not to mention a good way for her to hang on to Cibrian long-term.

An insider told Life & Style: “LeAnn’s been begging Eddie [Cibrian] to let her begin IVF, but he doesn’t want more kids.”

So the LeAnn Rimes pregnancy rumors abound, as various inside sources offer their view on the validity of those rumors. No doubt, there will be plenty of news headlines regarding this latest round of rumors as to whether or not Rimes and Cibrian will have a baby any time soon.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^ Just more poorly-planned PR bullish*t in attempt to get some media attention for their show. Is Leann writing her own press releases? It definitely looks like it.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

It doesn't make sense that Eddie would be OK with trying the old fashioned way (without birth control), but not OK with IVF if the reason is that he doesn't want any more kids. Now I'm totally convinced that he had a vasectomy.
    Bombshell likes this.

Man, the stupid promo stuff they "leak" is over the top stupid. Stupider than stupid, stupid. Is LeAnn the one who's acting as their PR person?

I am so not buying the she wants kids storyline. Please. She wants attention, period.

I sense that only reason Leann would want a kid is to oneup Brandi

Silver Member

She only wants a kid so she has someone to eat all those fucking eggos in her freezer
    Kittylady, BrickHouse and idunno like this.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jillys View Post
    She only wants a kid so she has someone to eat all those fucking eggos in her freezer
    Eggos in My Freezer - the title of LeAnn's next book detailing her heartbreaking and heartwarming odyssey through the maze of reproductive technology and fast food wizardry to become a mom.
    Last edited by PecanPie; July 2nd, 2014 at 08:10 AM.

Thread Information