Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I am still to this day keeping his advice in my head of "buy your own fucking picket fence and guard it jealously with a shotgun!"
    Brookie likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I was terrified to post in the beginning. What helped was to not be a cunt so soon.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    [/I]back when we were noobs we got hazed by Grimm. It's a fucking group hug here now, comparatively.
    I was never a noob because I was here from the first day but that meant nothing to Grimm, everyone had their ass handed to them by that guy at some point. He pissed me off so bad once that I left in a huff for a few months. That was back before I realized how stupid it is to take this shit seriously enough to get upset about it but still, the guy was a master at making you hate his guts while still kinda wanting him to like you, so you were one of the cool kids. Even if he *did* like you (which was difficult to tell), he could turn on you in a flash and eat you for lunch. There is nobody on this board right now who can haze like him, so yeah, this is a support group in comparison.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I too lurked for a while before I started posting more, and never felt attacked. But, I think it really helps if you are not easily offended, which I am not.

Bronze Member

LeAnn Rimes has stretch marks. And like her teeth, her Tijuana-Select Grade extensions , and her foul personality...they are ugly.

I also find double standards and hypocrisy to be ugly, too... But I reckon that's a matter of personal taste.

Godurugly, Syd, Bombshell and 10 others like this.

I also lurked to get a feel, too. And still, so many people have replied with their disagreements to my posts, and vice-versa, over the years on this board. It's just the nature of message boards, I suppose. I really hate stretch mark criticism and a lot of body criticism in general so I jumped at that, yes. I'm still ok with my reaction, even if it was overly-pissy. I think body shaming, in general, is a hot topic right now, and it's online everywhere, so my longtime feminist self has been taking more note of these discussions, and have somehow found more voice to speak out about it.

Sometimes you've just had enough with one particular thorn in your side, and it comes out when you don't expect it. I am sure that I've seen other stretch mark posts here over the years, but this one just struck me.

Moving on. Only a couple weeks until their show, and we recently got actual tv, satellite tv, so, I may try to catch an episode for laughs. If it's unwatchable like that Lindsay mess, it won't keep my ADD self interested for more than half an episode.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I too lurked for a while before I started posting more, and never felt attacked. But, I think it really helps if you are not easily offended, which I am not.
    Cuntiness is not something that can be done off the bat. It needs to be like a seed that's planted, watered, loved and tended until it grows big and strong and topped off with a glorious cunt blossom.

MsDark, sluce, Honeythorn and 7 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Why not make fun of her stretch marks? She's the one showing them off.

Also: I don't make fun of her stretch marks because stretch marks are something to be made fun of... I make fun of them because they're on this delusional crazy beeyatch.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

I can't wait for all of the crazy comments about to explode out of Leann's mouth during the interviews for her show. These next couple of weeks will be fun. As for being a cunt, I choose not to be a cunt, ever. If answering smarmy comments directed at me makes me such, then calling a member of this board a cunt without using their name, which is against the rules, must make one a big fat hairy stretch mark covered cunt.
    dougie and Gossiplover like this.

@ godurugly, I was not refering to any one member a cunt, I was speaking in general. If I have somthing to say specifically to you, then you will know as I will direct said comment to you. Also, being a cunt on this board is considered an honor.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

lighten up francis.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Seriously, being a cunt is an honor! Just call me Queen Cunty McCuntface. The sad part is I'm really nice in RL so being a cunt only occurs in this thread....so now back to being a cunt. Ugh- Wewe is back to her fucking annoying "I'm so exhausted from being busy so let me brag on Twitter about it" BS. Her legs are sore from taking some pics?

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 10:36pm - 30 Jun 14:

Rocked an @MIKOHSWIMWEAR kini at our @peoplemag shoot today My legs are sore from jumping over and over for a shot #sofun
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She'd be jumping much more if the general public was able to shoot at her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information