Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    Um, no. I will stay here until the day Ed dumps ugly, stretch marked Leann and I get to see the karma bus hit her hard. But don't worry, I doubt I will post more than 5 posts a year, so you're safe.
    Oh, we're familiar with a karma bus around here...

Might want to be careful.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^You watching will not impact the ratings unless you are a Nielsen home so watch away and laugh. Watching On Demand after the fact does give them data as to how many are seeking out the show.
    I don't have cable so I don't think anything I watch anywhere counts. You know, like youtube or other video hosts. ahem. But I was thinking that searching for links and such might get counted as far as trending or whatever. Or viewcounts on VH1's website.
    It was painful enough to just watch those trailers. I don't think I could take a whole hour (1/2?) of her talking. It's just so goddamn cringe. I am sure we will get a recounting of it in here by someone anyway. I imagine the most entertaining way to consume it will be mainstream media's reviews - like I wonder if EW will do recaps, or Vulture. They always have the most hilarious brutally honest episode recaps.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Yes, the clips were cringeworthy. They seemed to have no chemistry together, but I don't know if I'm just seeing no chemistry because I dislike them both so much. And I wouldn't worry about giving them ratings or trending or anything. If this show gets high ratings I will be surprised. LR just thinks people are clamoring to see her and Eddie.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Silver Member

i'm at the point that i will be surprised if/when Eddie dumps Leann (or maybe she'll dump him, who knows). after years of the jsj blinds i've given up on that whole thing. i do believe their marriage is a sham and they're only in it at this point to save face, for money and/or because of their mutual hatred for Brandi. but so many marriages are "functional" as Eddie himself put it, and not really about some deep love. i would be totally accepting of that fact that they're staying "together" for substantial reasons like money, his kids being attached to her, to save face in the media, or that they have agreements or an open relationship type deal, whatever... i just find Leann's incessant need to PROVE how "in love" they are annoying as fuck. the only reason i want to see them divorce is so sh'll shut up. but then we'd have to hear her whine for years about the divorce and why the marriage didn't work.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Chartreuse was the first person to tell another poster to fuck right off, but no one seemed to think she needed to be reminded of the TOS. I think Commontaleofwoe held their own in a group that seems to put how long you've been here above allowing newbies to express their opinions. And I think it's kind of redic that it's ok to bash Leann for bad boobs but not ok to bash her stretch marks.
    I don't post a great deal, but from the moment I first posted I have been treated warmly. If I posted a comment that was not particularly popular, I was never insulted. The people here have been kind and supportive to me regardless of my viewpoint.

****runs away before anyone realizes I posted a warm and fuzzy comment about this bunch****
    msdeb, Trixie, chartreuse and 8 others like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Oh, we're familiar with a karma bus around here...

Might want to be careful.
    I really don't see why I'm being told to be careful. I read this board for the same reason most here do. I am not particularly fond of ol' Ed and Leann and enjoy reading all of the comments when she/he makes another dickhead move. I'm sure there are lots of people that feel these two need a good come to Jesus moment. I pointed out the fact that someone made a rude comment to some one else first and I'm told to go away and to watch out....Oooh, scary!

oh hell...I haven't been following this thread for 5 freakin' years to NOT watch the trainwreck reality show when it airs. And if I can't, I'll DVR it whether it helps her ratings or not. I just hope I don't fall under the spell of her truth and become a fantard or anything.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hiw did you feel after the 'truth' of her pr tour, the 'truth' of her album, the 'truth' of her twitter feed #1, #2...#58?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    That GIF! I love it

Elite Member

I don't think the DVR does

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    For all you unanointed noobs here - this is a gossip site. This is a snark site. It's not a "compliment D-List entertainers" site. You want that - get the hell off here and go where you are able to butt kiss through your computer
    AKA Twatter. Of course, you may also hurl invective, abuse, bizarre insults, etc. Only watch out with LeAnn--she might sue your ass. Have fun.
    Brookie likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Speaking of lawsuits against anonymous people who shit talk d-listers and below on Twatter, whatever happened with the Kate Gosselin lawsuit against "twitter bullies"? I could see Leeanne filing such a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Agree, Everything about Leann has been bashed, from her forehead vein to the size of her nostrils, to her joker mouth, to her chin, to her horse teeth, her weave, her boobs, her eyes, her laugh... but stretch marks = off-limits.
    She had all of that worked on. Stretch marks are difficult to prevent. Bad horse teef, boobs, weave, etc. can be prevented.
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I really don't see why I'm being told to be careful. I read this board for the same reason most here do. I am not particularly fond of ol' Ed and Leann and enjoy reading all of the comments when she/he makes another dickhead move. I'm sure there are lots of people that feel these two need a good come to Jesus moment. I pointed out the fact that someone made a rude comment to some one else first and I'm told to go away and to watch out....Oooh, scary!
    You were told to go away because the sole purpose of your post was to stir shit. There is enough of it in this thread so your addition is not needed.
    msdeb likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You were told to go away because the sole purpose of your post was to stir shit. There is enough of it in this thread so your addition is not needed.
    So you're allowed to comment to someone and tell them off, but when someone else makes a comment, that's stirring shit? Just stop. You can't tell other members when they can and cannot post. The elite title below your screen name only references how many posts you've made. It's not an actual, real life title..lol!!

Thread Information