Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I just think your posts are laughable. Literally, all you post about is how much you hate LeAnn Rimes, enough that you bring up her stretch marks. It wasn't just a one-off....you literally analyze everything about her here. I can't imagine caring that much about one celebrity enough to hatepost on them for over six months. Like, that's an interesting post history you have. Obviously the stretch mark thing was a sore spot for me. I totally own that.

Anyway, it's true that I said it first, and I will take the infraction. Idgaf.
    Just Kill Me and Bombshell like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    And I think it's kind of redic that it's ok to bash Leann for bad boobs but not ok to bash her stretch marks.
    Agree, Everything about Leann has been bashed, from her forehead vein to the size of her nostrils, to her joker mouth, to her chin, to her horse teeth, her weave, her boobs, her eyes, her laugh... but stretch marks = off-limits.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

I have some stretch marks. I'm not bothered by them at all and I can't remember the last time I even noticed them on a woman other than the subject of this thread, and I only noticed hers because if you pay people to take your picture in the smallest bikini you can squeeze into while you prance & pose, especially if you are a spectacularly disagreeable person, then I think EVERYTHING visible in the pictures is fair game. That said, I just can't work up a good of amount of enthusiastic ridicule about stretch marks. They're like freckles to me. Some people have a couple, some people have a lot, bfd. However, I can't work up any righteous indignation if a poster in an Leann Rimes hate thread hates on Leann Rimes' stretch marks, either.

I am just gonna assume that people who criticize LR's stretch marks are doing so in the spirit of the thread, which is clearly snarky & negative and not always fair. If there is a woman out there who thinks she's immune to stretch marks, I think she's gonna shed some tears in front of her mirror someday but that's not my problem.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

My partner calls my Stretch marks just stairways to heaven
    rockchick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I have some stretch marks. I'm not bothered by them at all and I can't remember the last time I even noticed them on a woman other than the subject of this thread, and I only noticed hers because if you pay people to take your picture in the smallest bikini you can squeeze into while you prance & pose, especially if you are a spectacularly disagreeable person, then I think EVERYTHING visible in the pictures is fair game. That said, I just can't work up a good of amount of enthusiastic ridicule about stretch marks. They're like freckles to me. Some people have a couple, some people have a lot, bfd. However, I can't work up any righteous indignation if a poster in an Leann Rimes hate thread hates on Leann Rimes' stretch marks, either.

I am just gonna assume that people who criticize LR's stretch marks are doing so in the spirit of the thread, which is clearly snarky & negative and not always fair. If there is a woman out there who thinks she's immune to stretch marks, I think she's gonna shed some tears in front of her mirror someday but that's not my problem.
    Perfectly stated as usual Lobes.
    Callalily and sparkles like this.

For all you unanointed noobs here - this is a gossip site. This is a snark site. It's not a "compliment D-List entertainers" site. You want that - get the hell off here and go where you are able to butt kiss through your computer. If you don't like what we're saying here, GET THE FUCK LOST.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Stretch marks for everyone! Seriously, Lobes is right. If you don't have them now, you will later. I got em and it's just a part of life. Leann Rimes is Ugly.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Go away. Seriously.
    Um, no. I will stay here until the day Ed dumps ugly, stretch marked Leann and I get to see the karma bus hit her hard. But don't worry, I doubt I will post more than 5 posts a year, so you're safe.

Happy Sunday. I thought I would lighten the mood of the thread with some good old fashioned SWF- since it's been awhile.

Are the sunglasses even matching? 18 days and counting for the LeAnn, Brandi & Eddie Show on Vh-1!!!!

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^I plan on watching at least one episode of their show. I just hope that it's as hilarious as that Tori and Dean show was. Srsly, try watching an episode of that show while smoking pot. It's HILARIOUS.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Leann has become so boring we've been reduced to arguing about stretch marks. I get the feeling that once the show starts and all the mockery begins, we'll be plenty amused. And when Vh1 announces there won't be a second season and they remove their minders, we should have pages and pages of fun. I have absolutely no desire to watch their shit show, though, unless you guys tell me it's good for lots of laughing-at-them hilarity.

Elite Member

I won't be watching. No need to give her the ratings and I find her hard to watch and listen to anyway.
    I can just see it though. It'll get a lot of trainwreck-watching viewers, every comment everywhere will be negative, and she'll tweet how happy she is that everyone loves the show. The delusion will remain strong.

^You watching will not impact the ratings unless you are a Nielsen home so watch away and laugh. Watching On Demand after the fact does give them data as to how many are seeking out the show.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    So, how about those Yankees?
    Let's go Mets!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I HATE the Yankees!
    Vouch !!111
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Go away. Seriously.
    Word

Silver Member

yankees fo life!
    even tho my watching won't effect the ratings, i still don't want to watch just off of principle. i don't want to give them the attention they're so desperately seeking. however i can't promise i won't cave. i don't think i'll seek it out, but if i'm channel surfing and it's on i'll most likely look.

Thread Information