Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

I won't get all over LeAnn for having stretch marks. People of all shapes and sizes have them, I certainly do after being obese for years. As does my 106 pound sister who has never been remotely close to overweight her entire life. Not much you can do about them, either.

Elite Member

Oh, does it really matter who threw whom out, and who filed for divorce? It's not like you wake up to tabloid pictures of your husband kissing a has been country singer one day and then file for divorce the very next day. It takes weeks/months of argues/therapy/crying/make-up sex to get your emotional/practical/legal stuff in order, before you decide to end a marriage of X years with two young children in it.

My agency handles court ordered divorce mediation cases every day. One thing I have learned is that the one who wanted the divorce is often not the one who files.
    ShilohJulia likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I can see Eddie, or for that fact any man, not wanting to throw his marriage and family away over some chick he's banged a few times in a hotel room, but Eddie wanted his marriage to work as long as he could keep screwing whomever he wanted, even if it was a country singer who tipped off a gossip magazine. Also your scenario that Brandi kicked Eddie to the curb after the video tape does not jibe with the timeline. The tape came out in March 2009 and the separation announcement did not come for another four months. In between, Eddie, Brandi and friends (traveling with friends seems to be a thing with Eddie) went to Vegas where Eddie and Brandi made out for the cameras - that was in April, a month later Eddie and LeAnn were spotted in a bar at a Lakers game. In late May / early June Brandi whined to Us Weekly that LeAnn was "stalking" Eddie, but at the same time acknowledged that it took two to tango. I just don't understand how it is that stalkees show up in hotel rooms occupied by their stalker and at the homes of friends of the stalker (ETA: In Brandi's book, LeAnn the Stalker was referred to as "the woman he wouldn't let go"). Then in late June / July, Scheana "the Waitress" Marie announced that she had an affair with Eddie and even shared pictures of her hanging out with Eddie and his buddies on the Cibrian boat. It was also revealed that Eddie was carrying on with Scheana when Brandi was pregnant. Less than a month later Brandi announced the separation, stating that Eddie and LeAnn deserve each other.

Even though Brandi made the announcement in July 2009 that she and Eddie were separating, when her book came out last year, she wrote that Eddie was still in the house weeks after that point - he had moved into the guest bedroom, but according to Brandi they were still having sex, namely hate sex after arguments. Eddie filed for divorce in August and for that reason I see Eddie as the one who ended the Eddie-Brandi relationship. I can certainly see Brandi telling Eddie to GTFO, but it seems to me that Eddie did not comply, rather he left when he got good and damn ready. I see it as Brandi talked a good game but she had no resolve - she had no resolve because she still loved Eddie and wanted him to come back to her - she actually said as much in her book. Furthermore, and understandably, she wanted to keep her family together. To this day Brandi makes comments like things would be much better if women would stop screwing other women's husbands, as if it's a girl code thing.

I don't think that LeAnn has paid off multiple mistresses, if any. People who take payoffs come back for more and LeAnn's pockets aren't that deep. Also to keep something like this under wraps, not only do the mistresses have to be silenced, there's also the roommates, family members, neighbors, parking attendants, hotel clerks, etc., along with all the people they run their mouths to.
    God, in all honesty it doesn't matter at this point. Like idunno said, the final separation, divorce, really splitting part gets messy. Especially when dealing with a manipulative serial cheater and a 13-year relationship with kids. I will say though, it bugs me that in this story, which always seems to be to tell people how Brandi was begging him to stay and Eddie had to put his foot down and file for divorce - that you leave out a pretty clear part of her book where she says that after the Schaena thing, she moved out of the house, they decided on divorce, and she was advised to let him file first and take the cost for the filing, because at the time she was trying to conserve every nickel and dime. And who knows if that's true, if she's saving face or whatever, but it seems like you're purposefully omitting the one thing Brandi has said that blows part of your theory. Like I said though...we'll never know.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    My agency handles court ordered divorce mediation cases every day. One thing I have learned is that the one who wanted the divorce is often not the one who files.

I have seen this to be true in the few divorce cases I personally know about too.

Oh, I am wondering if this is in response to all the comments about them not having any chemistry between them:

^What a fake cunt she is. Are the pics from one of her normal paid photogs?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The first thing I thought about when I saw her bitching about the paps (actually several times in the last few days) is her just trying to one up Brandi again.
    Brandi had been going off on Radar Online and paps being at Del Taco, so Leann, not to be outdone has to bitch too. And, just for a little extra zinger, claim she was in a deep make out session when the hordes of photogs decended on her.......
    Girl's trippin'
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

As much as I can't stand her, the fact that she spends time on her vacation reading stuff like this and has an inability to shut off Twitter at all, because she needs so badly to get validation from those weirdo clingy fan-friends...well, it's kind of a depressing thought.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 1h
    Stumbled upon this & found it profound "What if your judgement for judging is more harsh than those in which you judge" food for thought

^^Profound, or indecipherable due to the profoundly crappy grammar?
    llamamama likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I won't get all over LeAnn for having stretch marks. People of all shapes and sizes have them, I certainly do after being obese for years. As does my 106 pound sister who has never been remotely close to overweight her entire life. Not much you can do about them, either.
    I don't think anybody wants to 'get all over' LeAnn in any instance (including her bought-and-paid-for husband). LOTS of people have stretch marks, but as has been pointed out in this very thread, MOST people wouldn't a) be caught dead wearing a swimsuit that is two sizes too small, which reveals half of one's ass and therefore emphasizes same; and b) call the paps to be photographed specifically pointing one's marred area directly @ the camera, whilst posing maniacally...like Phoebe Price on a meth binge.
    She's either fully fucking nuts, or possesses one of those fairy-tale mirrors that is clearly lying its ASS off when she queries it. Doesn't matter, really... an attention whore who doesn't stand up to the scrutiny that they themselves BEGGED for should be prepared when people point and laugh.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

That is depressing. If I were in Hawaii, I'd be lying on the beach, sipping a tropical drink and reading a novel or having fun with my friends. No way would I be checking my phone or iPad or laptop or looking for articles to validate my stupidity. Does she ever spend any time interacting with her bonus boys? Maybe she texts them.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm inclined to think Eddie was the one wanting a divorce - he hired a Beverly Hills law firm to draw up the papers, had them filed, his PR person answered questions, he flew off to Mexico with whatherface, then on Christmas had her seated at the table with his parents and sons. Now if you want me to cop to Eddie wanting to remain in his first marriage as long as he could peaceably bang whomever he wanted, then yeah Eddie wanted to stay consciously couple with Wife #1. However the poor fella was put in an untenable position because he had a big mouth wife and a sneaky mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Oh, does it really matter who threw whom out, and who filed for divorce? It's not like you wake up to tabloid pictures of your husband kissing a has been country singer one day and then file for divorce the very next day. It takes weeks/months of argues/therapy/crying/make-up sex to get your emotional/practical/legal stuff in order, before you decide to end a marriage of X years with two young children in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    God, in all honesty it doesn't matter at this point. Like idunno said, the final separation, divorce, really splitting part gets messy. Especially when dealing with a manipulative serial cheater and a 13-year relationship with kids. I will say though, it bugs me that in this story, which always seems to be to tell people how Brandi was begging him to stay and Eddie had to put his foot down and file for divorce - that you leave out a pretty clear part of her book where she says that after the Schaena thing, she moved out of the house, they decided on divorce, and she was advised to let him file first and take the cost for the filing, because at the time she was trying to conserve every nickel and dime. And who knows if that's true, if she's saving face or whatever, but it seems like you're purposefully omitting the one thing Brandi has said that blows part of your theory. Like I said though...we'll never know.
    - Regarding the "it doesn't matter at this point" position, I look forward to seeing that statement invoked whenever someone brings up something from a while back. So what's the cut off point, three years? four years? Does it apply to just this topic or everything - does Kim Kardashian and Ray J's sex tape no longer matter?

- I haven't purposefully omitted anything, I've stated before that I haven't read Brandi's book and when I refer to it I am relying on excerpts from the book on the interwebs.

- I agree that ending a thirteen year relationship, especially when children are involved, is and should be very difficult. I don't fault Brandi for being in emotional turmoil and not giving up on her marriage when she first found out about the affair, assuming that I believe that she was completely ignorant before the media reports about Eddie's infidelities. But at the same time I don't give Brandi "you go girl" snaps for kicking Eddie's cheating ass to the curb and not looking back when there are multiple indicators that it didn't happen that way.

ETA:
    at Brandi "trying to conserve every nickel and dime," who knew that vaginal rejuvenation and $20,000 shopping sprees at Barney's were essential items.

Elite Member

That was probably the best conserving she did in her revenge - she didn't actually pay for it.

Anyhow, good to know: despite writing these things like you are laying out all the facts with details and dates, you haven't actually read the other side. Glad that's cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I'm inclined to think Eddie was the one wanting a divorce - he hired a Beverly Hills law firm to draw up the papers, had them filed, his PR person answered questions, he flew off to Mexico with whatherface, then on Christmas had her seated at the table with his parents and sons. Now if you want me to cop to Eddie wanting to remain in his first marriage as long as he could peaceably bang whomever he wanted, then yeah Eddie wanted to stay consciously couple with Wife #1. However the poor fella was put in an untenable position because he had a big mouth wife and a sneaky mistress.

- Regarding the "it doesn't matter at this point" position, I look forward to seeing that statement invoked whenever someone brings up something from a while back. So what's the cut off point, three years? four years? Does it apply to just this topic or everything - does Kim Kardashian and Ray J's sex tape no longer matter?

- I haven't purposefully omitted anything, I've stated before that I haven't read Brandi's book and when I refer to it I am relying on excerpts from the book on the interwebs.

- I agree that ending a thirteen year relationship, especially when children are involved, is and should be very difficult. I don't fault Brandi for being in emotional turmoil and not giving up on her marriage when she first found out about the affair, assuming that I believe that she was completely ignorant before the media reports about Eddie's infidelities. But at the same time I don't give Brandi "you go girl" snaps for kicking Eddie's cheating ass to the curb and not looking back when there are multiple indicators that it didn't happen that way.

ETA:
    at Brandi "trying to conserve every nickel and dime," who knew that vaginal rejuvenation and $20,000 shopping sprees at Barney's were essential items.
    Lol, you take this stuff seriously.
    sluce, Patty Rox and BuffyKatniss like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Yep and that description applies to me and only me. No pots to my kettle... nope, no siree Bob!

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    That was probably the best conserving she did in her revenge - she didn't actually pay for it.

Anyhow, good to know: despite writing these things like you are laying out all the facts with details and dates, you haven't actually read the other side. Glad that's cleared up.
    Even though I haven't read Brandi's book beyond the excerpts, I feel comfortable stating that I'm fairly well informed about her, embarrassingly so.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Thread Information