Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I imagine he' seen as a romantic lead, so isn't he supposed to be all buff and stuff? Even I can see her stretchmarks and I really need a new prescription. So young to have them like that. That's the thing these days that I can get used to (where's my cane)? - how anything goes - the "if I like it I'll wear it" way of thinking. My school of thought is if you have fat thighs - lower the hem. If you have stretchmarks - cover them up and enhance something else, if you have large breasts - don't wear a style that creates uni-boob. (kim...)
    I think the beginning of the " anyone can wear anything and if YOU are grossed out by it shut your eyes, you BULLY!" shit started and has stuck around since the low cut jeans with a fucking hanging out thong look became a thing. And the 80% of women who wore it with their mushy jiggly muffin tops hanging out. It has only gotten worse.

Get off my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonTaleOfWoe View Post
    Ooof, the stretch marks!

Can only imagine what she'd look like after giving birth...
    How does one get stretch marks on their side/lower back?? I mean at one point she was heavier, but not so heavy that I could understand stretch marks from the weight gain. She's never been obese. I was going to make the same comment about pregnancy.. maybe beezy knows that her stomach would be all sorts of trainwreck after a pregnancy if that's what her backside looks like after not much stretching!
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

I had weight gain, weight loss. I have stretch marks. Men have them too. Oh well.
    Bombshell, chartreuse and dexter7 like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I had weight gain, weight loss. I have stretch marks. Men have them too. Oh well.
    Buuuttttt...the question is, do you call people to come and take pics of you in an ass swallowed, 3 sizes too small bikini? I have a feeling that's a negative.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I've always been thin and got stretch marks when I hit puberty. I got a hundred more once I became pregnant. Initially, they bothered me (I was 24) but now, I couldn't care less.
    chartreuse likes this.

Had them in late teens but I'm somewhat fair skinned and had an early development with boobs and hips around 11 yrs. Always heard darker complected people have more elastin and don't get them so easily but I knew darker girls who had them young too. Been watching for those on Honey Boo Boo (the little one) too since she's fair complected and has gained quite a bit but haven't seen the show since the big hitchin'.

She looks high in the hat photo Annie B posted.
    Drive-by poster

Yeah I have them in the same place as her from weight gain/loss when I was younger and I don't give a fuck about them now but like Annie said I'm not calling the paps to come do another "Luckdragon Wears Bikini" stop the press story for her and Eddie to LAUGH!!! at when they frantically devour I mean glance at the tabloids and shake their heads over why the WHOLE WORLD is obsessed with them. If we could only discover their TRUTH maybe we would leave them alone for 5 minutes but you know how secretive LeLe is, shy little fawn just doesn't want to talk about it/write about it/record an entire album about it/make a reality TV show about it.
    Be excellent to each other.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

FFS! Will she PLEASE get some bikini pants that fit! The wedgie/builder's bum combo doesn't do anyone any favours.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    You know, you're kind of right - for all their clutching and pawing and grasping, they somehow seem very asexual. Not that I try very hard, but I can't really imagine them fucking in such a way that either they or anyone who happened to be watching them would get any enjoyment out of it.

Kind of like putting together IKEA furniture - insert plug A into opening F, use Allen wrench to turn, etc, etc. Sexy.

ETA: Moobs. They're almost as big as the sad johnson on his thigh in the 2nd pic.
    It's very unimpressive for a man whore.
    PecanPie likes this.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^I like how this reporter/journalist listed Jake as Jack.
    i'm hoping it was leann's mistake, LOL!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You have me to a certain point. But, Eddie wanted to make his marriage work. He did not plan to leave Brandi and his family. His mistake was thinking that Leann would keep it quiet and stay in the role of silent mistress. Leann wasn't willing to play her part and made sure she got the video of them released. The one good thing I can say for Brandi is that she did kick him to the curb after that. In time he will get caught cheating on Leann too. The difference is that Leann has enough money to pay off the mistresses and say it is just gossip because she and Eddie are SOOO famous.
    I can see Eddie, or for that fact any man, not wanting to throw his marriage and family away over some chick he's banged a few times in a hotel room, but Eddie wanted his marriage to work as long as he could keep screwing whomever he wanted, even if it was a country singer who tipped off a gossip magazine. Also your scenario that Brandi kicked Eddie to the curb after the video tape does not jibe with the timeline. The tape came out in March 2009 and the separation announcement did not come for another four months. In between, Eddie, Brandi and friends (traveling with friends seems to be a thing with Eddie) went to Vegas where Eddie and Brandi made out for the cameras - that was in April, a month later Eddie and LeAnn were spotted in a bar at a Lakers game. In late May / early June Brandi whined to Us Weekly that LeAnn was "stalking" Eddie, but at the same time acknowledged that it took two to tango. I just don't understand how it is that stalkees show up in hotel rooms occupied by their stalker and at the homes of friends of the stalker (ETA: In Brandi's book, LeAnn the Stalker was referred to as "the woman he wouldn't let go"). Then in late June / July, Scheana "the Waitress" Marie announced that she had an affair with Eddie and even shared pictures of her hanging out with Eddie and his buddies on the Cibrian boat. It was also revealed that Eddie was carrying on with Scheana when Brandi was pregnant. Less than a month later Brandi announced the separation, stating that Eddie and LeAnn deserve each other.

Even though Brandi made the announcement in July 2009 that she and Eddie were separating, when her book came out last year, she wrote that Eddie was still in the house weeks after that point - he had moved into the guest bedroom, but according to Brandi they were still having sex, namely hate sex after arguments. Eddie filed for divorce in August and for that reason I see Eddie as the one who ended the Eddie-Brandi relationship. I can certainly see Brandi telling Eddie to GTFO, but it seems to me that Eddie did not comply, rather he left when he got good and damn ready. I see it as Brandi talked a good game but she had no resolve - she had no resolve because she still loved Eddie and wanted him to come back to her - she actually said as much in her book. Furthermore, and understandably, she wanted to keep her family together. To this day Brandi makes comments like things would be much better if women would stop screwing other women's husbands, as if it's a girl code thing.

I don't think that LeAnn has paid off multiple mistresses, if any. People who take payoffs come back for more and LeAnn's pockets aren't that deep. Also to keep something like this under wraps, not only do the mistresses have to be silenced, there's also the roommates, family members, neighbors, parking attendants, hotel clerks, etc., along with all the people they run their mouths to.
    South Lake likes this.

Nice fan fiction you've got going there.
    Be excellent to each other.

Isn't there some laser procedure rich folks can get to minimize stretch marks? Ugh stretch marks suck. I do think they are hereditary and I got the luck of the draw and didn't get any with my pregnancy and I was 36 when I had my kid. Is it just me or does Wewe have quite a lot of stretch marks for someone so young? Do you get them from losing weight too quickly then gaining it back? In bikini pics of Brandi I see ZERO stretch marks on her after 2 kids. Lucky bitch.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Nice fan fiction you've got going there.
    What specifically do you consider fan fiction? The dateline stuff that I wrote about is verifiable. Of course I expressed opinions and when I speculated I tended to give my rationale, like the why I don't think that LeAnn has paid of multiple mistresses, if any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonTaleOfWoe View Post
    Ooof, the stretch marks!

Can only imagine what she'd look like after giving birth...
    I was thinking the same thing. Damn. Anyhoo, I knew his face looked pudgy, but the rest of him is droopy and puffy too. Not a good look. And I LOVE the mouthbreather look on Eddies face. LOL.
    spinmonkey and Callalily like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Thread Information