Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I can believe LeAnn using wanting to have children as a storyline for a reality show, LeAnn has used getting pregnant / trying to get pregnant for publicity going back to when she was married to Dean. I don't think that she would actually have a kid unless and until she wants to, but she will certainly talk about it / use it for a storyline or publicity.

I don't think that even LeAnn is dumb enough to believe that her relationship with Eddie is doomed because he does not want to have children since he cheated on his first wife when she was pregnant, and then divorced her when one of their children was a toddler.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Yes but if she has his kid then he can never be truly rid of her, just the same way as he'll always have a connection to Brandi.

No escape Eddie, no escape EVA!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

and she would have more excuses for not showing up on scheduled concerts.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes

Happy Father's Day from the Cibs! pic.twitter.com/J6MliLL8Rv

8:27 PM - 15 Jun 2014
    leann is so pathetic how she will grasp for any excuse to post a "happy family- Eddie still loves me" photo.

what does Fathers Day have to do with "the Cibs"?
    if you want to wish men happy Father's Day on twitter for Pete's sake... Send a simple tweet saying "happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there."

she is so pathetically transparent.

Yes but if she has his kid then he can never be truly rid of her, just the same way as he'll always have a connection to Brandi.

No escape Eddie, no escape EVA!
    I don't see Eddie and LeAnn growing old together, but at the same time I never subscribed to Eddie being with / staying with LeAnn under duress or because he has no other options. So in my book Eddie and LeAnn married each other of their own free will, and as such I can't believe that even a couple of nitwits like them did not discuss children before they married. On the one hand I can see Eddie reflecting on his experience with Brandi and not wanting to set himself up for future baby mama drama, but on the other hand I just don't see LeAnn replicating Brandi's brand of baby mama drama. Yeah LeAnn appropriated some of Eddie ex-wife's clothing items and selfie poses, and on top of that she's a clinger, but she seems to cling to the man she's with, I don't see her trying to hang onto / insinuate herself into Eddie's life post-relationship like Brandi did / my perception of how Brandi did.

I see Eddie and LeAnn, if they break up after having one or more children, going the way of other celebrity couples, specifically having conflicts over something like whether one parent can move to another area with their child(ren). So circling back, if Eddie and LeAnn agreed to have children before they got married, I can't see Eddie totally reneging on the deal, but I can see him wanting to keep things status quo for the time being - my perception is that Eddie enjoys his current life as Mr. LeAnn Rimes where his main jobs are being a roadie when LeAnn "tours" and filming a reality show.
    Last edited by dougie; June 26th, 2014 at 08:57 AM.

Leann is vicious and retalitory. If what I've read about her trying to run Brandi off the road is true, she can also be dangerous. Ed may be dumb as a rock, but I don't think he's stupid enough to tie himself to Leann permanently with kids. That would really be insane. Besides, IMO, I think this is just BS from Leann to keep people talking about her. I can't see her sharing Ed more than she has to now, risk bloating up, or having Ed cheat on her (more) while she's pregnant.

I still say he's been snipped. Too many waitresses and he didn't want to have to worry about accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Leann is vicious and retalitory. If what I've read about her trying to run Brandi off the road is true, she can also be dangerous. Ed may be dumb as a rock, but I don't think he's stupid enough to tie himself to Leann permanently with kids.
    I don't believe the story about LeAnn trying to run Brandi off the road. If LeAnn tried to run Brandi off the road there is no reason why Brandi would not have filed a police report, requested a restraining order against LeAnn and included her sons in the RO request - that's not being vindictive or opportunistic, it's being sensible and responsible. Just curious did Brandi say this herself, if she did I think that she's lying but at the same time I don't want to accuse her of lying if she is not the source of the accusation.

Besides, IMO, I think this is just BS from Leann to keep people talking about her. I can't see her sharing Ed more than she has to now, risk bloating up, or having Ed cheat on her (more) while she's pregnant.
    I agree with the bolded part.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I still say he's been snipped. Too many waitresses and he didn't want to have to worry about accidents.
    Maybe there aren't as many waitresses as we've been led to believe.

I can't see LeAnn actually wanting a kid of her own. She's too self-absorbed and, unless she starts working more, she probably can't afford a full-time nanny to look after the child, leaving her free to tweet endless selfies and exclaim about how wonderful being a mother is and how much Eddie loves her for bearing his spawn.

LeAnn will never get pregnant because her belly would grow and she would consider that ugly. And if she ever did "by accident" she would be in bed for the entire 9 months, complaining of back pain, stomach pain, headaches, swollen ankles, morning sickness, false labor pains... It would be the most tweeted pregnancy in the world with an article every day in the Daily Fail about how her LOVING husband was building fires for her, making chicken noodle soup, and rubbing her back.

Pffft. I'm not buying this baby stuff at all. The only thing LeAnn is desperate for is attention.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I don't believe the story about LeAnn trying to run Brandi off the road.
    They had some sort of weird interaction at the school in their cars. It's just that the story has grown as it's been passed down. You know how it goes.
    dougie likes this.

Silver Member

i can't see eddie and leann ever having a child. i think he's snipped anyways, but even if he wasn't, i just don't see him ever knocking her up. it almost doesn't even seem like they're really together. maybe i've read too many jsj blinds.

I'm with you CL**. I do beleive she showed up at the boys school but didn't try and run Brandi over. Wewe is a Class A stalker type. She pursued Ediot after he ditched her....enough about that since this has been debated here over hundreds of pages. Re the whole preggo planted story... Anything for attention and interest for the shitshow. Tori and Dean are masters at this game so maybe Wewe is playing a page from their book. She should also get tips from Tori about how to milk a pregnancy for sympathy. I can so see Wewe on complete bed rest for 9 months just to get out of gigs. But she is such a vain narcissist so I can also see her working out like Snooki non stop to try to look like some MILF or I guess HILF.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I don't see Eddie and LeAnn growing old together, but at the same time I never subscribed to Eddie being with / staying with LeAnn under duress or because he has no other options. So in my book Eddie and LeAnn married each other of their own free will, and as such I can't believe that even a couple of nitwits like them did not discuss children before they married. On the one hand I can see Eddie reflecting on his experience with Brandi and not wanting to set himself up for future baby mama drama, but on the other hand I just don't see LeAnn replicating Brandi's brand of baby mama drama.
    You have me to a certain point. But, Eddie wanted to make his marriage work. He did not plan to leave Brandi and his family. His mistake was thinking that Leann would keep it quiet and stay in the role of silent mistress. Leann wasn't willing to play her part and made sure she got the video of them released. The one good thing I can say for Brandi is that she did kick him to the curb after that. In time he will get caught cheating on Leann too. The difference is that Leann has enough money to pay off the mistresses and say it is just gossip because she and Eddie are SOOO famous.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information