Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Background image for @LeAnnEddieVH1 which is "The Official Twitter for #LeAnnAndEddie!"

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    And whoever told Leann that's her "angle", they hated her. It's her go to pose and she never fails to look like a horse. It's either nostrils or upper lip.
    It's her "woe is me, I'm completely without fault in the hate I receive"-pose. Too bad it makes her neck disappear.

i'm following their Twitter for VH1. I wonder if i can get blocked as fast as i did by Leann (not even 10 minutes)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bronze Member

Long time lurker coming forward to say I am super excited because I just found out that my local amusement park, that I have season passes for, has announced a LeAnn concert July 26th. For $22 I get a show and dinner, plus I can get a discount because of my pass. I think I'm going to have to do this.
    Last edited by MrsPatrickBateman; June 25th, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I never get tired of this gif
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I never get tired of this gif
    Me either.
    Probably because it's the exact same reaction* I have when I read the nonsense that is celebrity gossip, and the ridiculous situations they put themselves in.

*Martini included, depending on the time of day.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    Look time lurker coming forward to say I am super excited because I just found out that my local amusement park, that I have season passes for, has announced a LeAnn concert July 26th. For $22 I get a showand dinner, plus I can get a discount because of my pass. I think I'm going to have to do this.
    I hope the food is good.

Poor Wewe playing at roller coaster venues. She's also playing at the Orange County fair and I'm so tempted to check out the fair but I'm sure tickets are extra.

She's only been in Hawaii 1 day and it's tweetin', tweetin' and more tweetin'. I would be sleeping, swimming, eating and drinking if I was in Hawaii right now. Instead it's another 10 hour shift whilst entertaining a six year old until my sitter gets here
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Look time lurker coming forward to say I am super excited because I just found out that my local amusement park, that I have season passes for, has announced a LeAnn concert July 26th. For $22 I get a showand dinner, plus I can get a discount because of my pass. I think I'm going to have to do this.

Welcome to the party!!! Taking one for the team already We are going to need details!

My first laugh of the day. She's such a superstar.

What I don't get is how LeAnn makes any money off venues like this. By the time she pays her and Eddie's air fare, and the band's, she wouldn't break even. How does she maintain her lifestyle? Is she getting paid to do endorsements for Eggo waffels?
    Zooyork likes this.

Bronze Member

I don't get where her money comes from either. I would love to know what her take away from the concert at Busch Gardens will be. They do a concert series in the Summer and their lineup is as follows
    May 4: Bret Michaels
    July 4: Lee Greenwood
    July 5: The Romantics
    July 20: Lynyrd Skynyrd
    July 26: LeAnn Rimes
    I'm curious as to how this gets set up with the artists and the take away for each individual person, the artists and the band and such.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Welcome to the party!!! Taking one for the team already We are going to need details!
    Hi! Thanks! I'm trying to get some people to come with me but everyone is passing surprisingly. My husband might have to step up and come with.
    Is it bad I'm hoping Eddie will be there? I wonder if she'll do a day at the park or not.

Leann was on Extra talking again about babies. I guess she's finally moved on from talking nonstop about The Affair to talking nonstop about Babies. And she revealed her #1 beauty secret. It's some hair product. I couldn't hear what it was because I was laughing too loudly.

Isn't Eddie usually or nearly always at her gigs these days? If not, she has a panic attack on stage and starts tweeting, I mean looking at lyrics, I mean calling him.

Besides, what else has he got to do? And even worse, he has to make the VH1 show somehow happen so he is likely tied to her purse strings, I mean apron strings even more than usual.

Thread Information