Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

That's the most animated she's been at a gig for a long time...
    CL** likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Bombshell did you stick around long enough to here her asking the crowd for a band-aid?
    I just went back and watched the rest. I didn't watch the time, but what...a good 3 minutes of her milking it? I just...I just can't with her.
    Sunnygirl, dougie and Zooyork like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Jeebus! How long did she spend saying ouch, checking her hands and her legs so everyone could see? I got bored and gave up well before the video was over, but it sure looked like she wasn't going to get off that pity train any time soon. Sure make you appreciate the folks who stand right back up and keep singing and later you find out the have an actual REAL injury.

This is exactly what makes her an asshole.

Ok, you tripped over the cord. Get up, make a little joke about it and get on with it. Not this twat! Nope... she has to make a production out of it, and try and make the guy feel bad about it. She needs to fuck off already.
    darksithbunny and rollo like this.

I think she was thoroughly disappointed when there wasn't a bone protruding. She's like my kids, who constantly walk around covered in band aids, discussing their injuries. Oh yeah, except they're five and seven and the seven year old has pretty much outgrown it.
    Bombshell and llamamama like this.

That video says she "recovered like a champ." She acted like a complete twat, doing those little curtsies, and HOW many times did she check her knee and hand? There was nothing champ about the way she was acting. Did she insist on being take to the emergency room in an ambulance? By tomorrow she'll be wearing a brace on her hand and knee, maybe even be in a wheelchair.
    Last edited by RealisticPerson; June 22nd, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
    Bombshell, needmeds, rollo and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    T maybe even be in a wheelchair.
    I SO wouldn't be surprised.

I am thoroughly expecting a neck brace, an arm sling and a wrapped ankle, for her bikini pics during her week long "vacay" in Hawaii with Ed and "the wee ones".

I also expect her to be complaining about "injuries" sustained during this fall for YEARS to come. Maybe she can get a nice strong, LONG Benzo script out of it.

And yeah, her getting the fuck on with it with the show that didn't start during this 3+ minute long vid...those 20 years int eh biz she constantly brag/whines about? Show it you fucking hack. My gawd. This is someone who went on a rant about Carrie Underwood winning a Grammy and not "paying her dues"? Are you serious you asshat? You yodeled a Patsy Cline written tune at 14 and are STILL living on that at 40 or however old she is.
    CL** and spinmonkey like this.

Boy was she pissed at the guitarist. And if you look at the other band members they were so disinterested.
    On twitter where it was being discussed Darrel posted this... Would love to know what he meant.

darrellbrown@darrellbrown 21h
    @leannrimes was it greg or >>>>????
    Details

Last edited by exippy; June 23rd, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
    Zooyork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Boy was she pissed at the guitarist. And if you look at the other band members they were so disinterested.
    On twitter where it was being discussed Darrel posted this... Would love to know what he meant.

darrellbrown@darrellbrown 21h
    @leannrimes was it greg or >>>>????
    Details

Maybe "Greg" is the only dude who has stuck with unprofessional, hack Leann? Not sure if musicians are guaranteed pay if their singer bails on shows? Because they are "deathly ill" or if they have to get back to LA to make sure their hub isn't balls deep in a cocktail waitress if she is away for longer than 10 minutes.
    CL** likes this.

I found the extended version of Leann's performance

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

HAHA, SoCal! My husband and I do that all the time when he hurt ourselves. Both the be funny and give Family Guy a nod, but it just plain helps for some reason.

She's such a bore on stage. Nobody cares. Get on with the show!
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    HAHA, SoCal! My husband and I do that all the time when he hurt ourselves. Both the be funny and give Family Guy a nod, but it just plain helps for some reason.
    I do it with my friends too!! Haha! My female friends and I mix it up with the Louis version too - grabbing our boob, no matter the reason of the fall/what we hurt. And every time we laugh our asses off. We're goofballs like that.

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I'm watching an old episode of Criminal Minds (2007) and Eddie Cibrian plays a killer. He was hot. Can't believe what a difference 7 years makes.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I'm watching an old episode of Criminal Minds (2007) and Eddie Cibrian plays a killer. He was hot. Can't believe what a difference 7 years makes.
    I know. Look how old he looks here. Wewe's hands must have been twitching since she hadn't tweeted in hours since landing in Hawaii- her LATEST VACAY. You can see her arm in the glasses reflection. Selfie on a Shelfie.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information