Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    A quote from her twitter tonight,

"Yep, I busted my ass on stage tonight! My sweet guitar player walked right behind me w/ his cord and I went head over heels. Swollen hand! #firsttimeforeverything #bruises #theshowmustgoon he feels bad at least lol".

Injury instagram is sure to pop up. I would have embedded tweet but don't know how sorry.

I'm shocked that she didn't add a picture with the tweet.

....Could it be that she's over exaggerating her injuries, and therefore doesn't have pictures of her injuries to show?? Nah.... Not Leann
    spinmonkey likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Yep, that professionally done makeup job just screams POST WORKOUT.
    llamamama likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    First time for what? Pretend injuries?
    No, it's the first time she had an actual injury with other people as witnesses.
    Too bad VH1 seem to have her on best behaviour, so she can't even use it to cancel a concert or five.
    CL** likes this.

She shits me
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Love how she tries to make people believe this was a random stop, and not a set up photo shoot.

Yogen Früz Froyo @yogenfruz · Jun 19

Spotted: @LeAnnRimes stopped for a post-workout #froyo treat in Tarzana, LA! Hope Ü enjoyed your Yogen Früz! pic.twitter.com/rNtRAqGuiX

Just sat down to read my new issue of Star....and this picture is in there. Get this- they have this page called "Normal or Not?" lol. Wewe got the Normal- damn. Here's the lame caption NORMAL -Froyo fun "Following a tough work-out session at the gym June 9, LeAnn Rimes stopped by Yogen Fruz in Tarzana, Ca, for strawberry frozen yogurt loaded with fresh fruit."
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Passive Agressive way to put her guitarist on blast publicly.
    I'm sure it's her guitar player's fault... if his name is Don Julio.

She is such a nasty piece of work. Nothing is EVER Margaret McMuppetFace's fault...
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Just sat down to read my new issue of Star....and this picture is in there. Get this- they have this page called "Normal or Not?" lol. Wewe got the Normal- damn. Here's the lame caption NORMAL -Froyo fun "Following a tough work-out session at the gym June 9, LeAnn Rimes stopped by Yogen Fruz in Tarzana, Ca, for strawberry frozen yogurt loaded with fresh fruit."
    Well, that is normal for LeAnn: posing for paps she's paid.
    Sunnygirl and CommonTaleOfWoe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Yeah, she could sing. At least in my uneducated opinion. It's what makes me so mad about her, all that wasted talent. Link is safe, won't embed.
    LeAnn Rimes - Acapella Amazing Grace (Music In High Places) - Dailymotion-Video
    Thanks Fly. That was very impressive and dare I say sincere. I see it was before the days of Eddie and her ass in a hammock. I think she lost her craft to insecurity and PS.
    RealisticPerson and Flygirl like this.

I always thought her voice was beautiful. Never exercised or improved, but definitely a natural gift.
    Bombshell likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Nice blame your guitarist. You should know Wewe since you are such a seasoned performer working in the biz for over 20 years that first thing you learn about stage performing- WATCH YOUR STEP. Twat. Can't wait to see the pic.
    This is very, very true. Even if you are using a venues lights and sound set up rather than your own you still need to watch where you put your feet because not everything can be neatly fastened away. When I've been on a stage I never move without first looking where I can put my feet, even if I've been backwards and forwards over that space a dozen times.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This is very, very true. Even if you are using a venues lights and sound set up rather than your own you still need to watch where you put your feet because not everything can be neatly fastened away. When I've been on a stage I never move without first looking where I can put my feet, even if I've been backwards and forwards over that space a dozen times.
    When you mostly park your ass on the stage floor and read from pages stuck to the floor, when you actually move....LAND MINES!
    RealisticPerson and Flygirl like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    When you mostly park your ass on the stage floor and read from pages stuck to the floor, when you actually move....LAND MINES!

Here's the video! ha ha ha! Love the stupid jig she does when she gets back up.

Heres the link, can't embed here damn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_mFQVVgSzA
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Jeebus! How long did she spend saying ouch, checking her hands and her legs so everyone could see? I got bored and gave up well before the video was over, but it sure looked like she wasn't going to get off that pity train any time soon. Sure make you appreciate the folks who stand right back up and keep singing and later you find out the have an actual REAL injury.
    CL** and Zooyork like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Jeebus! How long did she spend saying ouch, checking her hands and her legs so everyone could see? I got bored and gave up well before the video was over, but it sure looked like she wasn't going to get off that pity train any time soon. Sure make you appreciate the folks who stand right back up and keep singing and later you find out the have an actual REAL injury.
    Bombshell did you stick around long enough to here her asking the crowd for a band-aid?
    Bombshell and CL** like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

LOL - Her hand didn't hurt as she kept clapping after the fall.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information