Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post
    mostroop, tell us more please! How big was the crowd? What was the vibe from the audience? How did LR look? How did Eddiot look? Where was he sitting? Was he watching her performance enthusiastically or proudly or did he seem bored by her? Did she get a standing ovation? When u said peopl couldn't understand her, do u mean singing, talking, or both? Did she look greasy? Did some people leave early?
    Thank you for attending the show and reporting back to us! I appreciate the scoop!
    Okay, there were 2 floors to stand on - the only seats were reserved booths. The people there had VIP tickets. I hate to think how much those cost. The bottom floor was close to the stage, but not big. It could only hold (I think the woman working there said) 160 people. It was not full, but pretty crowded. I saw some of her twitter fans there. The one with the child & the other one who bought her that necklace. They, along with 2 other twitter fans did the meet & greet with L, at the same time, and it took less than 8 minutes. I want to say they were there for only 5, but I will be generous and say 8.

There were L fans there, others didn't know her music.

E was standing on the side of the stage (1st floor) on the side where my mom & I were. He spent his time talking to the guy manning her sound board, and the fans behind him. L kept looking over to where he was.

No standing O, but then again, we were all standing already.

If I didn't recognize some of the music, I would have NO idea what she was singing.

When E walked off, she finished the song she was singing, and walked off the stage. She didn't say anything, she just walked off. She came back out about 2 minutes later. People had started leaving though. She sang 1 more song & then said goodnight.

I hate to have to admit this, but aside from not understanding her, and her weak stage presence, she put on a pretty good show. She was on stage for a little over 1.5 hours. It was not the disaster I had expected. I would not have paid to see her, but it was not the worst 1.5 hours I ever spent, and my mom won $48.
    Sunnygirl and Zooyork like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Irene Sybil may or may not be LeAnn but she's definitely nuts. I had a quick look at her Twitter for the first time tonight and both her and another Twitterer called Sunshine Sally seem way into the land of cray-cray.
    And LeAnn is nuts. To me LeAnn's nuttiness can and should stand on its own, it does not need to be compounded by others nuttiness and / or hateration.

I haven't heard her sing all that much except for the you tubes I see here. She couldn't have always sounded like a bull horn? Her voice is all over the place, too Joe Cocker. Singers can convey a hell of a lot of emotions without twisting themselves up like that. The Blue song was good and well done. Since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I haven't heard her sing all that much except for the you tubes I see here. She couldn't have always sounded like a bull horn? Her voice is all over the place, too Joe Cocker. Singers can convey a hell of a lot of emotions without twisting themselves up like that. The Blue song was good and well done. Since then?
    Yeah, she could sing. At least in my uneducated opinion. It's what makes me so mad about her, all that wasted talent. Link is safe, won't embed.
    LeAnn Rimes - Acapella Amazing Grace (Music In High Places) - Dailymotion-Video

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

I love this candid shot of Leann.
    This might be the best I've seen Leann look in awhile.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    And she was also posting pictures of herself with a forkful of food in front of her mouth saying "Look, ya'll, I DO eat! I can't help it if I'm just naturally super skinny!"
    Wonder if she got that from the Nicole Richie and Lilo handbook. I remember their little staged lunches at In N' Out Burger or wherever during the height of their rumored EDs. Richie's sandwich was as big as her head. LR clearly didn't get the memo that no one believed them either.

I have a feeling she is going to get super skinny again. She's at a good weight these days and (luckily) seems content to just maintain it for now, rather than just visiting healthy for a minute and then pushing on through to emaciated. But last time she started to lose weight, her wardrobe got considerably more revealing (par for the course when one loses weight), like it is now. Not that she looks provocative, but she isn't favoring the same loose fabrics or covering up as much as she did when she was heavier. She's proud of her body, which is great, but I really think she feeds off the attention and it's part of what pushed her to the extreme last time. Her body is fine now, but I think once the bikini pics start she'll plummet again. I hope not, but that's my feeling.
    Bombshell likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

A quote from her twitter tonight,

"Yep, I busted my ass on stage tonight! My sweet guitar player walked right behind me w/ his cord and I went head over heels. Swollen hand! #firsttimeforeverything #bruises #theshowmustgoon he feels bad at least lol".

Injury instagram is sure to pop up. I would have embedded tweet but don't know how sorry.
    Last edited by spinmonkey; June 22nd, 2014 at 02:35 AM.
    Drive-by poster

#firsttimeforeverything
    First time for what? Pretend injuries?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

First time for witnesses
    Kittylady and Zooyork like this.
    Drive-by poster

Passive Agressive way to put her guitarist on blast publicly.

Gold Member

Busted hand and STILL tweeting. What a trouper!

Is that her way of saying she fell on stage (or off the stage) and it's her guitarist's fault? I know it's NOT her fault because she's PUR-fect.

No, never her fault, no matter how much of the clear liquid she drinks out of the ever present cup.
    Kittylady and Zooyork like this.

Nice blame your guitarist. You should know Wewe since you are such a seasoned performer working in the biz for over 20 years that first thing you learn about stage performing- WATCH YOUR STEP. Twat. Can't wait to see the pic.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Love how she tries to make people believe this was a random stop, and not a set up photo shoot.

Yogen FrŁz Froyo @yogenfruz Jun 19

Spotted: @LeAnnRimes stopped for a post-workout #froyo treat in Tarzana, LA! Hope ‹ enjoyed your Yogen FrŁz! pic.twitter.com/rNtRAqGuiX

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Thread Information