Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #36061
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I refuse to click. Twitchy's links scare me. Not sure that I can trust your not freaking out SHELLEE
    It's Florida. How scary could it be?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  2. #36062
    Gold Member exippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    857

    Default

    I couldn't help myself. She walked right into that one.



  3. #36063
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I refuse to click. Twitchy's links scare me. Not sure that I can trust your not freaking out SHELLEE
    Why does everyone think twitchy links are scary?
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It's Florida. How scary could it be?
    Really???
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  4. #36064
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,127

    Default

    I'm in FL, I've seen some pretty crazy stuff down here, and this is from a native NYer.

  5. #36065
    Elite Member SoCalMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal... Duh.
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    I couldn't help myself. She walked right into that one.



    I love that Leann can't help but reply to all the negative comments. Not only acknowledging the negativity, but enables it by replying with (what she thinks are) funny, sarcastic, witty remarks. When in reality, they only make her look childish and down-right dumb.

    Rock on with your "human, non-noble" self Leann, rock on.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; June 6th, 2014 at 01:21 AM. Reason: My poor grammar.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

  6. #36066
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15

    Default Drinking. Ya I am

    Bottle of wine. The whole damn thing
    Read the thread for two years. Interesting and fun. If people are done move on. If I've had too much. Oh well
    Just my opinion. JDC it is. More wine please. Sucky day.

  7. #36067
    Gold Member RealisticPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The land of hangnails and broken fingers
    Posts
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KallyKate View Post
    Bottle of wine. The whole damn thing
    Read the thread for two years. Interesting and fun. If people are done move on. If I've had too much. Oh well
    Just my opinion. JDC it is. More wine please. Sucky day.
    Cheers!! I'll have a glass of wine with you.

  8. #36068
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    30,849

    Default

    Heeheehee, she acknowledges that she has slits!

    And I've got not a drop of remorse or even pity--when a shitty, petty person shows her ass and puts it all out there for the world to see, damn right I'm going to point and laugh.

  9. #36069
    Elite Member chartreuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    the salad bowl
    Posts
    6,407

    Default

    "thread good." is my new favorite compliment for a thread on gr. drunk posting after lurking for two years? i like you already, kally. stick around.

    i feel like i have so much time invested in this thread. i can't give up now! plus, these two women fighting over this putz of a dude? i'm honestly entertained and horrified and horrified that i am entertained.
    Trixie, Bombshell, CL** and 8 others like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.


  10. #36070
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,781

    Default

    "Thread good" should become a go-to phrase. Party on!
    Bombshell likes this.

  11. #36071
    Gold Member exippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    857

    Default

    STRAIGHT TALK WITH LEANN RIMES

    Kinsey Haynes / June 5, 2014




    When Sirius/XM “The Highway” personality Storme Warren walked onto the CMA Close Up Stage in Fan Fair X, he came bearing jokes and stories from his experiences in the Country Music industry.
    After he had spent about 10 minutes of talking about Country greats including Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Conway Twitty and Tammy Wynette, LeAnn Rimes yelled from backstage, “Hey, we are ready!”
    The audience erupted with applause and standing ovations as she entered, flashing a huge grin.
    Warren then began his interview with the Country star, who enjoyed her first hit record, “Blue,” at age 13. “We have watched you grow up on the television. We have watched you grow up musically, in the tabloids, in the press,” Warren said.
    Asked how she attained success so young and maintained her career up to this point, Rimes attributed it to being “stubborn as shit.”
    “I’m a fighter and I love what I do. It’s all I know and it’s all I’ve ever wanted to do,” said Rimes. “I have this drive and have since I was young.”
    Having missed out on her childhood, Rimes now lives vicariously through her two stepchildren. She enjoys planning their birthday parties and running their social calendar as well as being “super mom.
    After sharing several stories, she played the title track off her most recent album Spitfire, which she noted came out a year ago yesterday. She also discussed the reality show that she and her husband, Eddie Cibrian, will launch July 17 on VH1, called “LeAnn and Eddie.”
    “It’s a satirical look into our life. It’s fun. We don’t hold back on a lot of things and you hear our side of everything,” Rimes said. “We wanted to be at home with our kids so we did it like we were working a 9-to-5 job.
    Rimes then surprised the crowd by performing her first hit single, “Blue.” As the estimated 300 onlookers sang with her, she broke into an appreciative smile.
    The ultimate message Rimes wanted to convey is that she is just a normal person like everyone else.
    “People in my position are normal. We go through the same stuff,” Rimes said.
    She ended the interview playing the song “Gasoline and Matches.”
    “I was a little girl with a big voice,” she said. “My dad always told me that one day I would have to be someone with more than that. My voice is communication.”
    CMA Close Up Magazine | STRAIGHT TALK WITH LEANN RIMES - CMA Close Up Magazine



    What a cow to say SHE arranges all the kids activities etc. If I was Brandi I would be in jail about now.

    Sunnygirl, rollo and Zooyork like this.

  12. #36072
    Super Moderator Tati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Your Pocket
    Posts
    18,319

    Default

    If someone doesn't care for the thread, they need to not read the thread - not just spew vitriol at those who do. That's not how we roll here. And we know you know we know you know this! No taking things out on other members, mmkay?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

    - Kahlil Gibran

  13. #36073
    Syd
    Syd is offline
    Gold Member Syd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Robin Meade@RobinMeade 1h
    What country song would @leannrimes use to describe her life? She told me: "Your Cheatin' Heart!" HA! #RobinAtCMAFestpic.twitter.com/W2zpm2ohUk

  14. #36074
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    I wonder what that means. I think she's trying to stir more shit to drum up interest in herself and her show. The more people who hate watch, the better the ratings. She doesn't care. If people really want to drive her around the bend, they should ignore her on Twitter. She'd really go nuts trying to get people to engage.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  15. #36075
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    STRAIGHT TALK WITH LEANN RIMES

    Kinsey Haynes / June 5, 2014




    When Sirius/XM “The Highway” personality Storme Warren walked onto the CMA Close Up Stage in Fan Fair X, he came bearing jokes and stories from his experiences in the Country Music industry.
    After he had spent about 10 minutes of talking about Country greats including Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Conway Twitty and Tammy Wynette, LeAnn Rimes yelled from backstage, “Hey, we are ready!”
    The audience erupted with applause and standing ovations as she entered, flashing a huge grin.
    Warren then began his interview with the Country star, who enjoyed her first hit record, “Blue,” at age 13. “We have watched you grow up on the television. We have watched you grow up musically, in the tabloids, in the press,” Warren said.
    Asked how she attained success so young and maintained her career up to this point, Rimes attributed it to being “stubborn as shit.”
    “I’m a fighter and I love what I do. It’s all I know and it’s all I’ve ever wanted to do,” said Rimes. “I have this drive and have since I was young.”
    Having missed out on her childhood, Rimes now lives vicariously through her two stepchildren. She enjoys planning their birthday parties and running their social calendar as well as being “super mom.
    After sharing several stories, she played the title track off her most recent album Spitfire, which she noted came out a year ago yesterday. She also discussed the reality show that she and her husband, Eddie Cibrian, will launch July 17 on VH1, called “LeAnn and Eddie.”
    “It’s a satirical look into our life. It’s fun. We don’t hold back on a lot of things and you hear our side of everything,” Rimes said. “We wanted to be at home with our kids so we did it like we were working a 9-to-5 job.
    Rimes then surprised the crowd by performing her first hit single, “Blue.” As the estimated 300 onlookers sang with her, she broke into an appreciative smile.
    The ultimate message Rimes wanted to convey is that she is just a normal person like everyone else.
    “People in my position are normal. We go through the same stuff,” Rimes said.
    She ended the interview playing the song “Gasoline and Matches.”
    “I was a little girl with a big voice,” she said. “My dad always told me that one day I would have to be someone with more than that. My voice is communication.”
    CMA Close Up Magazine | STRAIGHT TALK WITH LEANN RIMES - CMA Close Up Magazine



    What a cow to say SHE arranges all the kids activities etc. If I was Brandi I would be in jail about now.

    Seriously exippy I hear ya. I usually don't give two fucks what this twat says, instead I just compare her to pics of Tan mom in this thread to fuck with her since I'm a "visual" person...lol. But man when she says shit like this I can kinda understand how these peeps on twitter go all ape-shit on her. She is NOT a mother and moms don't appreciate when entitled cuntry twats lay claim to kids that are not theirs. Will she EVER fucking get this concept? My step mom never did SHIT for me so I grew up thinking step moms were only good for sitting on their fat ass barking orders and making a mess.

    Eta: no disrespect to the step moms of this thread I was just sharing my shitty childhood nightmare!
    Trixie, rollo, ShilohJulia and 1 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •