Login to remove the ads!
Page 17 of 2631 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127671175171017 ... LastLast
Like Tree55726Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Is LeAnn now referring to herself in the 3rd person? Jebus...
    Pink wig? Please??
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Exclusive: LeAnn Rimes' Ex: I Was "Content and Satisfied" With Our Marriage

Dean Sheremet is firing back at his ex-wife LeAnn Rimes, who tells the October issue of Shape that they wed too young and she cheated because their nearly seven-year marriage wasn't "fulfilling."

"Age had very little to do with why we got divorced," he tells UsMagazine.com exclusively. "I was very content and satisfied. I put myself on hold to funnel all my creative energy into her career and our marriage. I was willing to make the sacrifices necessary to have a successful marriage and further her career. I knew, and know, her better than anyone in this world."

When Us Weekly broke the news that Rimes, 28, had an affair with Eddie Cibrian while shooting a Lifetime movie last year, Sheremet tells Us, "I was blindsided and shocked that she of all people would do this to the closest person in her life."

In July, Us Weekly first reported that Sheremet has a new girlfriend, photographer Sarah Silver, and they are living together in NYC.

"I am happy now," Sheremet tells Us. "Sarah is amazing, and I didn't realize what I was missing and how much of myself was being neglected. I am very fulfilled in my life and work. It's a grounding feeling."

Content and satisfied.....I actually believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    "I was very content and satisfied."

Contented & satisfied = code word for gay.

why would she marry a gay guy who could really do nothing to forward her career? i know some people beard for each other but i don't think she's gay because of this crazy affair. i just don't understand her benefit.

I don't think she's gay either. I think Dean is.

Her face is a fright!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I don't think she's gay either. I think Dean is.

Her face is a fright!

i think he is too. you would think someone as young as her would marry someone who could give her more than just 'companionship'. she obviously has hormones. if we can tell i'm sure those around her could tell, so he couldn't have tricked her for reasons that could benefit him.

Google Dean Sheremet and gay. I didn't want to link to other gossip sites, but apparently several people, including his cousin, have outed Dean.
    I think he's kind of cute, and has a nice body.

Wasn't it said that LeAnn married Dean to escape her dad's greedy fingers or something like that?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

Wasn't it said that LeAnn married Dean to escape her dad's greedy fingers or something like that?
    Then I guess Eddie proves that women DO want a guy who's just like daddy.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Teehee teehee.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    HA! good one!

And I guess Dean musta been her knight in shining armor... probably was a really good friend who helped her out since they were so young. She must have trusted him and needed to marry him to resolve legal issues with her father.. that answer satisfies me. /nod.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Google Dean Sheremet and gay. I didn't want to link to other gossip sites, but apparently several people, including his cousin, have outed Dean.
    I think he's kind of cute, and has a nice body.
    Thats wrong IMO I hate it when perez Hilton does it too. Someone's sexuality is their own business. It can take many people years to 'out' themselves, and I have much respect for openly gay people especially in places/cultures where it's deemed "wrong" (& that includes the US apparently).
    I genuinely think that some people aren't strong enough to take the "hard way" and conform so that their life is easier; I actually think that maintaining that kind of life must be harder than being out but it's not for me to judge IMO.

Maybe if he wasn't so much in the public eye he'd stop having to pretend?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Thats wrong IMO I hate it when perez Hilton does it too. Someone's sexuality is their own business. It takes many people years to 'out' themselves, and I have much respect for openly gay people especially in places/cultures where it's deemed "wrong" (& that includes the US apparently).
    I genuinely think that some people aren't strong enough to take the "hard way" and conform so that their life is easier; I actually think that maintaining that kind of life must be harder than being out but it's not for me to judge IMO.

That's one of my pet peeves too. I totally feel the same way about all of it!!

I don't know why Dean S had to keep it hidden and also decided to marry though.

1) because some people are able to express that side of themselves/ believe that it will "go away"/were brought up to see it as wrong/don't have that much self-knowledge/etc etc etc etc etc

I have gay friends that have been married & have children (older ones from when it was illegal and ones my age too). I also have gay friends that came out when they were very young. Hell, I've even dated a guy whom I'm still convinced is gay & he's still not "out" & he's 40 now... Funnily enough my gay friend said that sone days he think he's gay, some days he thinks he straight & other days he thinks that he just wants everyone to fancy him. Lol.

Anyway, this "cousin" Pebbles has been denied by LeAnn's PR as existing, & there are Internet reports that he's gay & rmthat he dated female in high school. TBH my dad was a professional dancer fir a short time & he's nit gay so one doesn't have to be....

I find it suspicious that this "cousin" called a radio show the week after LeAnn was outed fir her affair with Eddie, & it wouldn't suprise me if she'd thrown Dean under the bus to try to save her own reputation.... Nothing from this piece of shit would surprise me now...

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Thats wrong IMO I hate it when perez Hilton does it too. Someone's sexuality is their own business. It can take many people years to 'out' themselves, and I have much respect for openly gay people especially in places/cultures where it's deemed "wrong" (& that includes the US apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    That's one of my pet peeves too. I totally feel the same way about all of it!!

I don't know why Dean S had to keep it hidden and also decided to marry though.
    You both have a point, but when he married her, he ran the risk that fame brings; the public's unquenchable thirst for knowledge about celebs, even the spouses of celebs. It's not fair, but it's reality. Hell, this site wouldn't exist without that. I feel kind of bad for Dean, because even if he is gay and knew what LeAnn is up to, he has to play along with her and Eddie's PR bullshit. I bet his new "girlfriend" is just another beard to help him save face and make it look like he moved on after the marriage bombed, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Thread Information