Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Yeah someone needs to melt the fuck down like NOW.
    Jazzy likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Is it just me, or does it seem like Brandi is releasing way too many juicy tidbits about her book? It's like watching a trailer for a movie where you see THE WHOLE movie in the trailer, so why bother to pay to see it? By the end of the week I think she'll have covered every chapter with the media.
    PrincessMoFo likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I don't think I dreamed this just now. I'm watching TV with a friend and he says he saw it too. Basically Jay Leno has some dumb pseudo-quiz show special coming up. Like Jeopardy or similar. There was a scene of him asking Brandi Glanville "okay, movie trivia: who was the 'Little Tramp'?" And she chirps "LeAnn Rimes?"

Then I had to explain it to my friend. He was all, "didn't Rimes used to be a singer? whatever happened to her? I don't get the joke. That chick was who?" Ah yes, the real world...
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

More klass from Brandi right there.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Basically Jay Leno has some dumb pseudo-quiz show special coming up. Like Jeopardy or similar.
    Bite your tongue comparing Jeopardy to some dumb pseudo-quiz show!
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Chronic oversharer Brandi Glanville hung onto Eddie Cibrian for awhile longer by making out with other women and letting him watch

Brandi Glanville's latest revelation from her forthcoming tome, Drinking and Texting and other Brandi Blunders, involve a hitherto hidden side of her sexual relationship with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.

Glanville reveals in the book that 'occasional lesbian make-out was the recipe for our seemingly successfully marriage.'

Brandi writes, via Radar Online: 'Let’s be clear. Eddie and I had an extremely healthy sex life (so where he got all that extra energy, I’ll never be sure), but every so often we would run away together so we could make love in the middle of the afternoon as loud as we wanted, for as long as we wanted.

'And he would kiss me the way he did when we had nothing but time.'

But she also admitted she was still attracted to women, but explained her dalliances were never serious and that there wasn't 'any below-the-belt action, just some harmless grab-assing and sexy making out.'

Brandi expands: 'I can definitely appreciate a pretty girl, so on occasion I would hook up with girlfriends, so that my husband could watch.

'(Sometimes the girl had a boyfriend and husband, too, who also seemed to enjoy the show.)

'It was harmless and Eddie seemed to appreciate it, because without fail, it would lead to some pretty hot sex afterward.

'Like I said, I was just an average Hollywood housewife doing whatever I could to keep my husband happy.'

Glanville has also revealed how got her revenge on the actor - by spending $12,000 of his money on vaginal rejuvenation surgery.

[Daily Mail]

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

For a break from Brandi's klassy tidbits:

Cleaning out her closet! LeAnn Rimes poses in a red bikini as she tries to revamp her image with a wardrobe makeover

She might have one of the best voices in the business, but LeAnn Rimes is rarely seen at the top of any best dressed lists.
    However that might all be about to change as the singer cleaned out her wardrobe and got a style makeover on a new episode on Celebrity Closet Confidential, which aired on Wednesday night.
    The 30-year-old star invited a team of high-profile stylists into her home during the Style Network show and was given a head-to-toe style revamp.

Stripping off: LeAnn Rimes gets undressed, revealing a skimpy red bikini as she invites a team of stylists into her home

She's had a tough time over the last few months as the ongoing feud with her husband's ex Brandi Glanville continues, but LeAnn proved that she's moving on with her life in the new show.
    Proving that she had more important things to think about than constant arguments, the blonde singer laid herself bare and opened the doors to her sizable wardrobe, letting the straight-talking stylists in.

The good-humoured star was joined by celebrity stylist Mary Alice Haney who took on the challenge to find LeAnn three new looks to fit in with her life.

Getting stuck: The singer struggles to pull off her top during the episode of Celebrity Closet Confidential before trying on new clothes

Inside her home: LeAnn seems happy for the cameras to explore her closet as she wanders around in a red bikini

Style advice: The star gets some fashion tips from the team of stylists after admitting to wanting to update some of her looks

daily mail

if you only like making out with girls to turn on a guy, then you're not attracted to women (especially if there's no below the waist action). that's called being a lesbian for show and to fulfill your guy's lipstick lesbian fantasies.
    the more this bimbo overshares, the more she starts to resemble leann - insecure bimbo desperate to please her man and who measures her self-worth by how much attention she gets from her man.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It must suck to work out so much and still have no real shape.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It must suck to work out so much and still have no real shape.
    Very boxy
    sunshinesmores likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    if you only like making out with girls to turn on a guy, then you're not attracted to women (especially if there's no below the waist action). that's called being a lesbian for show and to fulfill your guy's lipstick lesbian fantasies.
    the more this bimbo overshares, the more she starts to resemble leann - insecure bimbo desperate to please her man and who measures her self-worth by how much attention she gets from her man.
    This.

I wonder if there's any part of her book that isn't about Eddie or LeAnn
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Well, we know for sure that Eddie has a type.
    Lozi likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    This.

I wonder if there's any part of her book that isn't about Eddie or LeAnn

I doubt it. I am sure this is the reason they wanted her to write a book.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I doubt it. I am sure this is the reason they wanted her to write a book.
    I'm pretty sure that's what she was counting on. This little gruesome triangle keeps all of them media relevant, including the dimpled shit-bag. If any of them had a talent for anything, it's moot now and their fame orbits the nonentity of a man that most would kick in the face for his duplicity. Hell, Eddie's managed to create income for his current and his ex just by being the dick in all this. I guess that's his talent.

Leann genuinely has no idea she's ugly, does she? I think that's what cracks me up the most. She really thinks she's hot. It's kind of bizarre and it makes me wonder what she sees in the mirror. I'm not usually one to harp in someone else's looks, I'm far from perfect, but leann makes it too easy by being so unlikeable.

Thread Information