Page 10 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420601105101010 ... LastLast
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I had a friend who was very concerned about being a good lover - a dickmatist if you will. He would ask his female friends for tricks and how he could tell if a woman was sincere about having the big O or just faking it to make him feel better. We gave all kinds of advice but he was still unsure. Then one night he announced he had found a sure fire way to tell if the woman was faking. If she was so exhausted after sex, that she just wanted to cuddle and fall asleep, he knew he had performed well. When she stayed awake, and in one case went to load the dishwasher, he knew he had failed. LMAO
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I needed that dude's number when I was single! Lol!

I could really make him paranoid with that dichotomy.

Y'all don't make me post that video about "good" dick vs. "evil" dick again!

Eddie does look like he'd be a freaky fuck though...
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Y'all don't make me post that video about "good" dick vs. "evil" dick again!

Eddie does look like he'd be a freaky fuck though...
    Posted from my iPhone
    Post away, I can't see dick on my iPhone!

I like the dickly turn this thread took!

Eddie Cibrian has officially moved in with LeAnn & become a kept man

At first I rolled my eyes when I got to this In Touch Weekly story about LeAnn Rimes “planning a wedding”. Honestly, the tabloids have run the wedding stories endlessly for the past nine months or so - and yes, I usually buy the stories, just because they usually paint LeAnn as totally desperate to nail it down with Eddie, and I believe that. This story has a few new twists though - for one, LeAnn might be planning a wedding in her backyard. Which, if it happens, whatever. The second point, which I found of particular interest: Eddie Cibrian has officially moved in with LeAnn, in her home. Eddie “broke his lease” at the home he got right after he and Brandi Glanville split. So Eddie is now officially a kept man, and LeAnn is paying all of the bills.
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are finally living together, and they’re even ready to marry, say insiders. According to a source, Eddie has broken the lease on the Calabasas homes and has officially moved into LeAnn’s place in Hidden Hills.
    “The kids aren’t supposed to spend the nights with Eddie when he is at LeAnn’s, but on occasion, they do,” a source says. “LeAnn and Eddie stay together every night, eith or without the children. Plus, this saves Eddie money, which I’m sure he likes!”
    LeAnn, meanwhile, is telling her neighbors that she wants to have a wedding at the home the pair now shares.
    “She recently confided to come of them that they want to host their wedding there,” says one resident. “It’s a gated community with rules, so LeAnn and Eddie wanted to find out what was allowed in regard to weddings. They met with their homeowners association to get specifics on hosting a wedding. She wants to get married ASAP.”
    [From In Touch Weekly, print edition]
    CB and I are always trying to figure out exactly what’s going on between them - CB tends to think Eddie is only doing this for the money, to be a kept man, that the only thing attractive about LeAnn (to Eddie) is her money. While I don’t doubt that the cash is a big factor, I do think he really does like/love LeAnn. Of course, I also think he’ll end up cheating on her ass, if he isn’t already.
    By the way, I wonder what Eddie does now? Just sits around, waiting for LeAnn to come home? He doesn’t have a job. He doesn’t have his own place to go to. He probably reads gossip on the internet. Hi, Eddie!

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Eddie Cibrian has officially moved in with LeAnn & become a kept man

But Eddie isn't divorced yet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

So Eddie is now officially a kept man, and LeAnn is paying all of the bills.

Of course she is. He doesn't have a job. I bet that soon she'll be paying his child support for him too.

What a winner.

Yeah you know, I think he's hot but has lost his hot in a way.

Too bad those dimples, that thick shock of dark hair, that awesome bod and impressive calf muscles are home to such a douchebag personality.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

losers

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I've got one but I ain't sharing. Whore.
    greedy whore!
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Too bad those dimples, that thick shock of dark hair, that awesome bod and impressive calf muscles are home to such a douchebag personality.
    'Tis such a shame, isn't it?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    greedy whore!

'Tis such a shame, isn't it?
    Yes.

fgg

LeAnn Rimes: I'm Not Trying to Replace Brandi Glanville in Sons' Lives

LeAnn Rimes insists she isn't trying to replace model Brandi Glanville, mother to Eddie Cibrian's two sons.

On Twitter, a fan blasted Rimes, 28, after the country crooner kept referring to Glanville's sons, Mason, 7, and Jake, 3, as her "boys."

"Please remember those 'boys' have a Mother," the fan wrote her. "It seems you don't give credit to that. Hapnd to me not a good feeling."

Rimes shot back, "I do, but it doesn't mean I can't share our happiness. Please remember I'm a part of their lives too. Seems people don't give credit to that."

Cibrian, 37, shares custody of his sons with Glanville, 37, with whom he divorced last year after having a fling with Rimes on the set of a Lifetime movie (Rimes also filed for divorce from husband Dean Sheremet).

Cibrian and his boys recently moved in with Rimes.

Living together seems to be going well.

Rimes recently Twittered: "So sweet when a 3 year old climbs in bed and says "why are you so pretty!" what a doll he is, so kind It's amazing the things kids say."

"So sweet when a 3 year old climbs in bed and says "why are you so pretty!"
    Try to make it believable, LeAnn.

Thread Information