Page 9 of 198 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree9878Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Liar LeAnn Rimes: She's a Joker, a Stalker, and a Midnight Chalker

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Self promotion in the face of unthinkable tragedy is the LeAnn Rimes way. All she was short of was #hearitonmynextalbum #preordernow
    Trixie, lindsaywhit, CL** and 8 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The tackiest part of all is that she did the usual she is heartbroken, prayers and love for all involved tweet with a hashtag to make sure she was "involved". Then she realized it was a gay bar and suddenly started going on about it, because you know, self-proclaimed gay icon and champion of LBGT issues. And by champion I mean glomming on for self promotion and hashtagging.

haha her lyrics are so juvenile. Instead of Diane Warren, maybe she should team up with the chick who wrote that "Friday" song.

It's Friday it's Friday!
    Jingle Jangle!
    Love is Love is Love is!
    Today is Christmas!
    Revolution!
    It's Friday!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I think she writes lyrics she thinks will be catchy and get radio play, rather than lyrics that are truly from her heart or which express something meaningful she wants to say. It's no wonder she's not successful. Music is nothing if it's meaningless.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

She has nothing meaningful to say. That's the problem.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Those are supposed to be lyrics to a song?! Good lord. Those two need to pack it in. They are done.
    Anyway, I think if anyone is going to be talking about love is love is love, it'll be about Lin Manuel Miranda's speech, not her pathetic excuse for a song.

So, her big announcement is she finally got a record label to sign her? Big whoop. It highlights how embarrassingly long it took her to find someone that would take her. And why RCA UK? Why wouldn't it be the USA branch?
    Last edited by CL**; June 13th, 2016 at 10:41 AM.

So embarrassing...

So excited to announce I'm releasing my 16th album with @RCALabelGroupUK Can't wait to share this with you all!

8:16 AM - 13 Jun 2016

Elite Member

the lighting and makeup on this is so terrible. was this another Sarah and Mateo* creation?
    (*or whatever her budget makeup artist name is, can't remember it)

Here's her press release:

World renowned vocal powerhouse LeAnn Rimes has signed a worldwide deal with RCA UK. Her first single will be The Story available from Friday 24th June, impacting 5th August. The track will be taken from her 16th studio album out later this year (global release plans incl USA to follow).
    The Story is an emotional and heartfelt song which captures the raw intensity of LeAnn’s musical talent.

Leann said: “The Story is a song that resonates with me as WE are all a part of one collective, universal story. I fully embrace the journey I am on and have a deeper understanding of how every piece of my story serves a purpose in my evolution as a woman and an artist. This song is not only a love song but a song of self-acceptance and appreciation for life. I am elated to have Colin (Barlow) and the family at RCA UK by my side, as we share the same vision and passion for the future. Being surrounded by fantastic, forward thinking collaborators, I’ve never felt so comfortable and supported in my artistry. I feel like I found a true home.”
    Colin Barlow, President of RCA said: “LeAnn Rimes is one of the music business’s finest singers, and it’s an absolute pleasure to welcome her to the RCA UK family.”

LeAnn Rimes is an internationally acclaimed singer and ASCAP award-winning songwriter. Globally, she has sold more than 44 million units, won two Grammy® Awards; 12 Billboard Music Awards; two World Music Awards; three Academy of Country Music Awards; one Country Music Association Award and one Dove Award. At 14, Rimes won “Best New Artist” and making her the youngest recipient of a Grammy® Award. Her debut album “Blue,” celebrates the 20th anniversary of its release this year. Out of the 42 singles she has released throughout her expansive career, LeAnn’s song “How Do I Live,” ranks #4 on Billboard’s “Greatest of All Time: Hot 100 Songs,” and it holds the record for being the second longest charting song ever on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. 15 of her multi-genre singles are top-10 hits, including “Can’t Fight the Moonlight” which went #1 in 11 countries.
    http://nashvillegab.com/2016/06/leann-rimes-signs-with-rca-uk-new-single-coming-later-this-month.html

@Annie:
    She's got that ridiculous piggybacking-a-tragedy photo as her main page of her shitty typo-ed website now. And the hashtag about orlando as a menu item at top of her website, which just links to the song promotion image again. Not even a freaking donation site or anything. Just using the #prayfororlando hashtag to promote her shitty song. It's sad. She really is a garbage human.
    Last edited by CL**; June 13th, 2016 at 11:35 AM.
    Sunnygirl and needmeds like this.

If someone other than LeAnn and Barrel wrote the songs, it might end up being a decent album. But any promotion LeAnn does is guaranteed to ruin sales because she'll be talking about how happy she and Eddie are, what a great bio mom she is, and how she has overcome SO much. It won't be about the music or her singing.
    Wisher likes this.

fgg

she has 15 albums out already? where have i been???
    Wisher and RealisticPerson like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    So embarrassing...

So excited to announce I'm releasing my 16th album with @RCALabelGroupUK Can't wait to share this with you all!

8:16 AM - 13 Jun 2016
    Oh wow my body! I was in so many contorted positions and rolling around on my knees yesterday... Bruises & soreness! Just a photo shoot...

Well now we know why she was signed.....
    CL**, RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.

Elite Member

I think I like the dress
    fgg, CL**, Bombshell and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    she has 15 albums out already? where have i been???
    Probably around half of those are "real" albums, mostly from her teenage years...she has quite a few greatest hits packages, and of course the chart-topping Christmas EPs.
    Wisher and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

That's sad. Could have announced it for awhile but waited until B's show starts to ride off that publicity. How they do not realize how pathetic they look?

darrellbrown@darrellbrown 1h1 hour ago
    darrellbrown Retweeted LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    So excited for our lady. Been a lovely creative secret 4 a bit now We waited until now 2 announce it.#TheNext20Years

Yeah, going by wiki, it's mostly all cover albums, Christmas cover albums and compilations. It seems like she only has 4-5 original song albums, counting one of the Christmas ones as an original.
    Last edited by CL**; June 13th, 2016 at 12:44 PM.

Will be very lol-worthy when this album tanks (per the norm, no actual release date for the album), after she has blamed her last 12 failures on Curb Records and the worst contract in the history of contracts, Mike Curb stifled her creativity, blah blah blah. And Barrell has been up to sweet F all either, for years now, other than farting around with Leann. Hope it's the last nail in both their coffins.
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

Thread Information