Page 8 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree9878Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Liar LeAnn Rimes: She's a Joker, a Stalker, and a Midnight Chalker

Silver Member

What the hell is that thing she has on her waist? Should I gander a guess and say it's suppose to resemble a skirt? Well it looks like the stupid pleather diaper thingy except it's been cut up! FFS! Not a good look at all. Especially the 2nd pic. Either that or she took a skirt from her closet and cut it up. Ugh! Fugly!
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Bronze Member

I've seen The Shartster sport some really unfortunate footwear, but these hobnail hoof-covers take the proverbial fondant-covered-monstrosity-of-a cake...

That is how I wear my hair when I am cleaning the oven.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Wait... I thought that Alison Blagman was a fake LeAnn account. Doesn't she only follow LeAnn? Or am I thinking of one of LeAnn's other fake accounts?
    You are correct RP. I took a closer look at Alison and it screams LR sycophant. Most likely "Alison" who claims to like Mexican food and Housewives really likes burly bears, nipple rings and makes ugly skull jewelry to pay the bills - aka Roidger.

I suspect with that horrible tragedy in Orlando yesterday after a concert where a singer who competed on the Voice was shot and killed by a crazed fan during a Meet & Greet, that Sharty will officially end her Meet & Greets. I know she mentioned that a few weeks ago, but she still is meeting fans backstage. Most of the D7 ares super obsessed fans so they will lose their shit if they can't take selfies with her anymore.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    "....... that Sharty will officially end her Meet & Greets."
    She should. She's developed and nurtured some pretty inappropriate relationships with fans. Most in that group have mental health issues and are unstable. Lots of meltdowns. That'd actually be 1 career move she could make that would be considered smart, out of her long list of total trainwreck moves. That, and stop bringing those freaks around Brandi and Eddie's children.

Bronze Member

Is English her 2nd language?

I thought after such a shit 48 hours of Orlando senseless gun violence and innocence lost we could take a brief moment and take are minds off the tragedy to have a few lols from Shaty's Crazy Train Cast of Characters. Roidger never let's us down. And the tweeters never do either.

Part Doo-Doo from my Roidger post last week about his cake. someone is jelly that B and Dean are staring in a cooking show.My shit pad doesn't copy the emojis so added a few since they added to the hilarity.

Jun 8
    @ButtButt123456 @mantis7jewels @darrellbrown @leannrimes i've never seen an angel food cake that looks like that.
    View conversation
    @alexisme1364 ah so sweet of you anytime you'd like and introduction to a gym or a treadmill I'm happy to oblige 珞
    6:07 PM - 8 Jun 2016
    Jun 8
    @mantis7jewels what makes you think I don't have one sweetie?
    View conversation
    Jun 9
    @alexisme1364 @mantis7jewels Many you should send Big Tits Barrrell to the gym
    View conversation
    Jun 9
    @alexisme1364 @PaulaRenee6 @mantis7jewels The best one he throws out is "fat" which is hilarious when he's with Darrell the Hippo
    View conversation
    Jun 9
    @4WoodsRUs @alexisme1364 @PaulaRenee6 @mantis7jewels Darrell the Hippoalthough as an animal lover I apologise to Hippos for the insult
    View conversation
    Jun 9
    @casamanana56 @PaulaRenee6 @4WoodsRUs @mantis7jewels the nerve! Says a lot that the only comeback is always: "u must b fat"??!!
    View conversation
    Jun 9
    @4WoodsRUs @PaulaRenee6 @mantis7jewels is funny how he equates fitness=good person, if not u MUST b fat. Curious & of course vapid.SHOCKER!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Jun 9
    @alexisme1364 @mantis7jewels Many you should send Big Tits Barrrell to the gym
    View conversation

HAHAHA Oh EM Gee, I can't fucking breath with this comeback! #FLATLINED

Rock out with your gossipcock out.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Her big news drops today people!!!!

Sorry EPIC news:

Jet lagged but just finished a workout! Time to go work #photoshoot P.S. Great news coming today

I guess Sara H is in town, L has a photoshoot.

It's no wonder Sharty and Barrell never have any hits. Jingle. Jangle.

962 likes
    4h

I wonder how free of judgement she'd feel if Eddie decided to "love" someone new... or better yet, someone 'old.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Tasteless. Tasteless. Tasteless. Tasteless. Shouting it out for the whole wide world. Tasteless.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^I wonder that as well. Since her "beliefs" are based 100% on the greatest love story of all time, her and the unemployed Cuban.

I SO wish NAMBLA would grab a hold of Leann and her "message" and use it as their rally for acceptance. Pervs need love too and they deserve it, everyone does! Maybe Subway Jared could use this as his theme song when it's released? How about that Duggar family-molesting perv? Love is love is love after all. Everyone should have whatever they want.

And why do I have a feeling these idiots were listening to The Beatles as inspiration for their hack song-writing and literally mashed up 2 songs? All You Need is Love and Revolution?

I have no words for that tasteless lyric post. She sure is one opportunistic bitch.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information