Page 7 of 198 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree9878Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Liar LeAnn Rimes: She's a Joker, a Stalker, and a Midnight Chalker

Elite Member

Sorry, I meant to post this with her IG nonsense. She's giving to same old interview about the affair. She and her silly minions say that Brandi needs to get over it?? Really, how long has it been, and she's still trying to put her spin on things (what she went through, yeah, the cheated on spouses have nothing to complain about).
    I love how she says that their show did exactly what they wanted it to. Oh, so you wanted it to be a failure? Good work then, it really stank. The reporter is being generous when he/she (not sure Brett could be either) speaks about 'mixed' reviews. I never saw a positive one.

I guess her big announcement is a new album with a new label?

Rimes turns spotlight onto her songs | Boston Herald

Rimes turns spotlight onto her songs

Brett Milano Thursday, June 09, 2016
    Credit: Unknown

What’s a nice country diva doing in the middle of a big-time Hollywood scandal? LeAnn Rimes, who hits the Wilbur Theatre tonight, has asked herself that question more than once.
    “It’s surprised me how much people related to it,” she said by phone from California this week. She’s referring to her love affair, and now marriage, to actor Eddie Cibrian, which began in 2010 when they were making a movie together and both were already married. Rimes has been in the spotlight since hitting with “Blue” at age 13, but now her life sounded like the plot of a good country song, with her in the homewrecker role.
    “I’m incredibly aware now of how people pass judgment, because of what I went through. It stripped away so many pieces of myself and left me with a harder* shell. People relate on one side or the other, and my music got sidetracked. It’s real life, and, unfortunately, the tabloids turned it into this soap opera that is also entertainment. They’re so much responsible for making this story a point of interest.”
    The couple helped a bit by signing on for a reality* show, “LeAnn & Eddie,” which got mixed reviews when it aired on VH1 two years ago.
    “That was just fun. We wanted to work together and to make a laugh out of it. It was attacked from every other angle, and we wanted people to see how we got to that place in our lives, and maybe take some of the heaviness out of it. We don’t regret that.”
    Rimes’ last original album, “Spitfire,” dealt partly with fallout from the scandal, and she’s again written some personal songs for the new album she’s just wrapped up. The album will be her first for a new label (she left Curb after “Spitfire”), and she hints that it features some high-profile collaborators. But further details are a secret at this point, and none of the new songs will be in her set at the Wilbur tonight.
    “You’ll know a lot more about the album next week,” she promised. “I’m not allowed to talk too much about it yet.”
    Meanwhile, her Wilbur show will mix hits, deep cuts and covers.
    “People like Willie Nelson and George Jones were always important to my songwriting. I feel I have many more stories to tell — now that all the other dust has settled, thank God.”
    LeAnn Rimes, at the Wilbur Theatre, tonight. Tickets: $45-$55; 617-248-9700 or ticketmaster.com

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Leann Rimes is ugly.

She really is.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

I think I'm offended by this, I only have 1 account here!

@LeAnnsFissure @mimiabuisnaineh @leannrimes four threads,25 people all with multiple accounts, talking the same stuff for years. #yawn

She wasn't finished.......

erm,... pot = kettle?

sooooo jealous....

of her...

exquisite beauty...

So...LeAnn is planning to release a "new album" soon. Want to bet the release date will be the day Brandi's show premiers?
    Sunnygirl, rollo, Wisher and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

A Leann Rimes fan kinda automatically equals major loser to me so their opinion is pretty meaningless.
    Hi Alison. Sorry about your poor life choices.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    erm,... pot = kettle?
    No. Smart, witty people with taste are not equal to an Alison Blagman.

I always get a get kick out of people who post online that people who post online are boring people who don't have a life. How can you comment on us and the content of gossipcocks (what a card!) if you don't read it, Alice? And I will never understand anybody caring enough about Leann Rimes, a has been oldies act, to make an idiot of themselves for her.

We have to remember to get the name Alison Blagman in the title of the next thread. Or, maybe even work it in now.
    Last edited by Calico Kid; June 11th, 2016 at 06:07 PM. Reason: can't spell

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Sorry, I meant to post this with her IG nonsense. She's giving to same old interview about the affair. She and her silly minions say that Brandi needs to get over it?? Really, how long has it been, and she's still trying to put her spin on things (what she went through, yeah, the cheated on spouses have nothing to complain about).
    I love how she says that their show did exactly what they wanted it to. Oh, so you wanted it to be a failure? Good work then, it really stank. The reporter is being generous when he/she (not sure Brett could be either) speaks about 'mixed' reviews. I never saw a positive one.

I guess her big announcement is a new album with a new label?
    Here's the thing: she's the one talking about the affair from nearly 7 years ago. She *could* say to reporters, oh, that's ancient history and we've moved on and I'd really like to talk about my music and my upcoming album. But she's the one who dredges it up every time, always with the "poor me, what I went though" messaging.

But ... if you removed that, what do you have? She claims she can't talk about the album yet. So .... crickets.

She literally has nothing else to focus on, sad little panda that she is.
    Mrs P, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Awww, did Sharty get butthurt, or was that one of her 7 fans?

#gossipcockrocks!!
    Mrs P, Wisher and RealisticPerson like this.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I think I'm offended by this, I only have 1 account here!
    who gives a fuck about threads in gossipcocks? LAMFAO oh yeah, people with no lives.

says the woman who loves Mexican food and housewives shows with 6 twitter followers. Your face in your avi tells me you haven't been laid in a decade too. Come to the darkside of GR at least there is ENTERTAINMENT here unlike the borefest of Watching Sharty read her songs off the floor at #lrlive2016.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Did someone hand out alt accounts and forget to toss me one?

*flips off the same six people seventy five times as to not miss any accounts

Wait... I thought that Alison Blagman was a fake LeAnn account. Doesn't she only follow LeAnn? Or am I thinking of one of LeAnn's other fake accounts?
    Sunnygirl and Gossiplover like this.

^ Hah, I was just going to ask what LeMann's alters would have to say to each other!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

What horrible pictures! The top is really bad

Okay, give me a minute, they didn't all post

RealisticPerson likes this.

Page 7 of 198 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information