Page 3 of 198 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree9878Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Liar LeAnn Rimes: She's a Joker, a Stalker, and a Midnight Chalker

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Why isn't jake in a seatbelt?
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    It looks like no one is wearing a seat belt. Idiots!
    Remember, this is the "classic" Ford Bronco that was a gift to Eddie and Brandi from her dad, that Eddie fought for in their divorce. It's a 1968 so it might have been made before the seatbelt laws went into effect in Jan 1968 (yeah I looked that up lol) or if anything there would only be lap belts.

I'm sure L&E still both love having their picture taken in that car that Brandi wanted to keep.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

i LOVE the thread title, LOL!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Remember, this is the "classic" Ford Bronco that was a gift to Eddie and Brandi from her dad, that Eddie fought for in their divorce. It's a 1968 so it might have been made before the seatbelt laws went into effect in Jan 1968 (yeah I looked that up lol) or if anything there would only be lap belts.

I'm sure L&E still both love having their picture taken in that car that Brandi wanted to keep.
    Yes -you beat me to the punch was gonna remind everyone the same thing. Edna was bored so he thought he would get papped in B's dad's old car. Jelly B's got a new show starting next week while he's still sweeping the driveway and taking out the trash to pass the time. Only thing missing from this picture is If Sharty is wearing Dean's granmother's ring whilst she rides in passenger seat. Such a couple of assholes.
    Wisher, rollo, mostroop and 6 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Yeah, so why modify a classic car to keep your kids safe? Who would do that?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I wondered if that was the car from Brandi's dad.
    A little passive aggressive nonsense from L &E. They made sure that the car was mentioned.

She is looking old these days. She better step up her game. The ugly personality is leaking through her face.

Bronze Member

Aaaaand... The SWF'ing never STOPS. Brandi boasting that she uses ankle weights several weeks ago:

Which, of course, leads to...

Poor, unfortunate-looking Sharty... so ugly- so very crazy:

RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Sheesh these Tight Tush Tuesday videos need a warning label. She does look like a crazed woman in them too. Dean was posting these exercise instructional videos for awhile on IG so I wasn't surprised when she started doing it too. How sad and lonely, Kiki making these videos of Sharty exercising in the mirror at the home gym. I miss the videos when she was dancing with the old ladies at the Jazzercise class, those were always good for some laughs lol.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Sheesh these Tight Tush Tuesday videos need a warning label. She does look like a crazed woman in them too. Dean was posting these exercise instructional videos for awhile on IG so I wasn't surprised when she started doing it too. How sad and lonely, Kiki making these videos of Sharty exercising in the mirror at the home gym. I miss the videos when she was dancing with the old ladies at the Jazzercise class, those were always good for some laughs lol.
    She always looks like she just learned the exercise right before she has Kiki film the video. There is a lack of smoothness or grace to her movements that naturally evolves after many repetitions. So to me, these exercises like everything else in her life are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    How soon 'til Axl Rose issues a DMCA notice?
    just pissed my pants
    Wisher likes this.

Looking through my channel guide, I see the CMT Music Awards is on. I don't see Ms. two time grammy winning super star listed as performing. She must be too busy working her tush off on her stadium world tour.

I was just checking headlines and saw Carrie Underwood looking stunning on the red carpet at the CMTs. Sharty was busy again this year and can't make it. She's shampooing her concert stage rug and combing the fringe - gussying it up before the next county fair show.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Omg I love the name of the venue she's playing at tonight- The Wilbur! What's her next stop on lrlive2016, The Darrell??

BOSTON I'm coming for you! TONIGHT @The_Wilbur Going to be amazing!! See you soon #lrlive2016
    View details
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I hope Eddie's home with the boys. I saw on Brandi's TL that she's in NYC

So Ediot is a Sunset Beach legend?
    dougie, Wisher and crayzeehappee like this.

Thread Information