Page 2 of 198 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree9878Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Liar LeAnn Rimes: She's a Joker, a Stalker, and a Midnight Chalker

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Anybody know the total number of pages devoted to these two crackpots amongst all the threads. It is truly epic.
    Of course, you made me look. Truly frightening.

1. 42640 posts 2843 pages
    2. 2935 posts 196 pages
    3. 4190 posts 280 pages
    total
    49765 posts 3319 pages

again

carry on!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Leann Rimes is ugly.

And fat.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.

Bronze Member

Heading to the Sunset Beach? LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian look in bliss as they enjoy summer family fun day in SUV

By MIKE LARKIN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 19:37 EST, 7 June 2016 | UPDATED: 19:51 EST, 7 June 2016
    16View comments

Her husband shot to fame in acclaimed daytime soap opera Sunset Beach.
    So it would seem the seaside would be the ideal destination for LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian as they enjoyed a summer family fun day in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
    The dynamic duo looked like they were having a great time as they zoomed around the streets of the posh Calabasas neighbourhood in the small screen hunk's vintage Ford Bronco.

+11

Can't fight the sunlight: LeAnn Rimes seemed in bliss as she went for a spin in Los Angeles on Tuesday

Excited to be spotted by fans, they grinned as the sped past, with Eddie's cheeky nine-year-old son Jake even popping up in the back seat to give a greeting.
    The 33-year-old country warbler, who last had a US hit with 2000's Can't Fight The Moonlight, showcased her toned figure in a skimpy vest, and rounded off her look with a pair of comically oversized sunglasses.
    RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Sunset Beach legend Eddie, 42, meanwhile went for a casual look of pullover, jeans and leather shoes.
    As if a day speeding around town was not enough, LeAnn also shared a video of herself working out at the gym on Instagram.

+11

Family fun day: She was joined by her husband Eddie Cibrian and his son Jake

+11

Cheeky chap: The little fellow and his stepmother were lapping up the attention

+11

Show off: LeAnn posted a thrilling video of herself working out on Instagram on Tuesday

In the exciting clip she showcases her form in a tight vest and leggings, which she showcases to the full as she does side lunges and leg raises.
    She said: 'Workin' it out on #tighttushtuesday Adding 3lb ankle weights kicks your butt, but you can do these without them 8x each leg...#ttt #butt #workout #tush #fitspo.'
    The couple, whose relationship started when their both married to other people, have been happily wed since April 2011.
    They met when they filmed Lifetime TV movie Northern Lights back in 2008, with Eddie subsequently leaving his wife Brandi Glanville, who is the mother of his two children, while LeAnn also split from her husband and former backup dancer Dean Sheremet.

+11

Fitness or bust: She showed off her generous charms as she partook in some side lunges

+11

+11

Doing the twist: She made it look easy as she spun around despite having weights on her ankles

+11

Rearly impressive: She showcased her delightful derriere as she did her Tight Tush Tuesday session

Meanwhile all those wondering how they can look just as good LeAnn, finally had their prayers answered last year.
    The country stunner revealed her beauty regimen includes taking 40 pills a day.
    She said: ''I'm a big vitamin person. I take like 20 pills in the morning and 20 at night - fish oil, prenatal vitamins, probiotics, biotin...
    'I have a herbalist I work with who has put me on a bunch of different things. Iím very strict about making sure I take them.'

+11

Playing happy families: Earlier this month she posted this image of herself, Eddie and his sons Jake and Mason as they celebrated the latter's 13th birthday

+11

She loves the Sunset Beach: She also shared this image of herself in a bikini on Memorial Weekend

+11

It's complicated: The pair were both married when they started dating back in 2008

LeAnn Rimes goofs around on a trampoline on Memorial weekend

Share or comment on this article

Read more: LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian look in bliss as they enjoy family fun day | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The snark in this article is delicious!
    Last edited by annabel; June 7th, 2016 at 09:37 PM.
    Zooyork likes this.

How soon 'til Axl Rose issues a DMCA notice?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Of course, you made me look. Truly frightening.

1. 42640 posts 2843 pages
    2. 2935 posts 196 pages
    3. 4190 posts 280 pages
    total
    49765 posts 3319 pages

again

carry on!
    That is insane!

Why isn't jake in a seatbelt?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Okay, new vomit board. Suppose it deserves some of Leann's most gorgeous moments, specially for the kids out for summer break:

Of course, the classic...

Wisher, Sunnygirl, rollo and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

OMG THAT is the shart picture I thought was only a hideous legend. MY EYES.

Also she takes prenatal vitamins? Really. I'm sure her 3 fans are breathless for when she'll breed.

That's the one. Ol' Sharty is for real.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

For crying out loud, Eddie.
    What's up, Waddles?
    Zooyork likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

That's hilarious she's bought so many fake twitter followers to compete with her stalkee. Always subtle Leann. Brandi has good reasons for her jump in popularity recently. What's the stalker done to warrant so many new followers in the last week or so?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

People sure hate her. I actually only know her because of GR. (and many many other "celebs") I must say. Poor woman, to have that kind of accident on a white dress. Did she had Indian or what?

^^ I think the medical term is anal leakage, caused by laxative abuse
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Why isn't jake in a seatbelt?
    It looks like no one is wearing a seat belt. Idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    That's hilarious she's bought so many fake twitter followers to compete with her stalkee. Always subtle Leann. Brandi has good reasons for her jump in popularity recently. What's the stalker done to warrant so many new followers in the last week or so?
    Even funnier, Brandi's account is much newer, she has about 1/3 of the posts of L, and follows much fewer.

Leann can't sell 15k albums, Brandi had 2 books that sold well and she's working on her 3rd. L is unable to sell out tiny venues, heck the free concerts aren't well attended, while Brandi was featured at some women's expo (to be honest, Brandi said she was terrible ). Then to top it off, L and E were in a horrible reality show (which they used as a platform to insult B), that had no hopes of being renewed, while Brandi will be on 2 new shows this season.

It must drive L and E crazy that they actually helped make B as popular as she is.

Midnight chalker.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Thread Information