Page 148 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2963
Like Tree9878Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Liar LeAnn Rimes: She's a Joker, a Stalker, and a Midnight Chalker

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    That is gross. Please let's get onto the next page and no-one repost!
    Vouch! I'm trying to eat breakfast here!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My apologies offensive foot photo removed!
    Annika and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Gold Member

Deeply appreciated-I can't stand Meann's feet either!

Here's Sharty's album signing schedule for Carpet Pieces. First day Scotland and second day London. I wonder how many of the 230 wristbands are obtained for Glasgow? Too bad not here, at least she would have 7 rabid fans show up with wristbands. I bet she jets back to LA on Sunday so she doesn't miss the important Halloween holiday. What a waste. She's should be putting more effort into promoting this album.

RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Here's Sharty's album signing schedule for Carpet Pieces. First day Scotland and second day London. I wonder how many of the 230 wristbands are obtained for Glasgow? Too bad not here, at least she would have 7 rabid fans show up with wristbands. I bet she jets back to LA on Sunday so she doesn't miss the important Halloween holiday. What a waste. She's should be putting more effort into promoting this album.

Sharty puts more effort into keeping tabs on her hubby love than promoting the remnants of her career. Here's hoping that this is an improvement over last year's Christmas CD signing in NYC. You know when nobody showed up?
    Annika, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    My apologies offensive foot photo removed!
    Footgirl posts another foot photo telling LeAnn "don't drop a wood stool on your foot." Thirsty enough to drop something on your foot for a free meet and greet?
    Annika, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Pig View Post
    Footgirl posts another foot photo telling LeAnn "don't drop a wood stool on your foot." Thirsty enough to drop something on your foot for a free meet and greet?
    Leann deserves her fans so mch. This is exactly the kind of tweets she has been sending herself for years. The stage 4 cancer like tooth ache, TMJ turning into bone injury, a swollen finger turning into a fractured finger complete with emergency trip to the ER and a splint. Leann has cultivated a fanbase of whiners and hypochondriacs, and now she's stuck with them.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Leann deserves her fans so mch. This is exactly the kind of tweets she has been sending herself for years. The stage 4 cancer like tooth ache, TMJ turning into bone injury, a swollen finger turning into a fractured finger complete with emergency trip to the ER and a splint. Leann has cultivated a fanbase of whiners and hypochondriacs, and now she's stuck with them.
    I don't know what's more interesting about Leann, her craziness or her pathetic fans. The fans that think they are friends with Leann bc they get to hug her at one of her shows (which they pay for) and get a "thanks sweets" after hundreds of tweets to her. It is astonishing to me that there are people who consider that friendship. Fine, you think it is cool that a D List celebrity tweeted you back but is that a friendship? Really?!?
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheepMcParm View Post
    I don't know what's more interesting about Leann, her craziness or her pathetic fans. The fans that think they are friends with Leann bc they get to hug her at one of her shows (which they pay for) and get a "thanks sweets" after hundreds of tweets to her. It is astonishing to me that there are people who consider that friendship. Fine, you think it is cool that a D List celebrity tweeted you back but is that a friendship? Really?!?
    The fans especially Footgirl are much more interesting. LeAnn is now scamming them by charging $49.99 to be part of the fan club which includes meet and greets and then turns around to charge $250 for the VIP experience for the Today is Christmas tour. She inspires them with her pathetic chalktalk crap. I needed to hear this LeAnn

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    At least LeAnn seems to know how to shave her legs.

Bronze Member

FG is also like her inspirational hero Leanne Rimes since she likes to incite others to do her dirty work and fight her battles while claiming innocence. If there is a deranged crazy tweeter out there FG will find them and egg them on while pretending to not wanting to be involved, Very Rimes like. I do have to say that a lot of FG twitter friends do seem to have deserted her in the last year or so. They see and they are realizing. They are probably sick of all the self entitled whining also.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfootgirl View Post
    FG is also like her inspirational hero Leanne Rimes since she likes to incite others to do her dirty work and fight her battles while claiming innocence. If there is a deranged crazy tweeter out there FG will find them and egg them on while pretending to not wanting to be involved, Very Rimes like. I do have to say that a lot of FG twitter friends do seem to have deserted her in the last year or so. They see and they are realizing. They are probably sick of all the self entitled whining also.
    Footgirl got called out for being creepy and her response was "why don't you get some dignity and respect as well. You haters wouldn't last 1 day in my shoes." Her friend Scott came to her defense and said "Like Le says, always give love."
    I had to laugh at that one. LeAnn doesn't even know the meaning of love. Love to her means cancelling shows when Eddie can't come along and charging ridiculous prices for a meet and greet.

I did find another twitlonger from Footgirl to LeAnn about social media cyber bullying from last year:

I want to address the topic on social media and cyber bullying.

In mid to early December, for reasons unknown, I was targeted on my social media. No idea who these people are, never heard of them, never did one thing to them. But yet I was their target. It continues to this day and I find it absolutely ridiculous.

My question is WHY? You don't know me. It's WRONG to bully someone you know nothing about. You don't know my story. I am amazed how my foot drives all these people insane. If you don't like it, THEN DONT read it!!!! Why obsess over my social media?? I have NO control over the issues I've dealt with on my injury. You do'nt know what I had to deal with. They don't know my life or my story. If you hate what I post so much, then simply don't read instead of constantly stalking on my profile just waiting for me to post so you can cyber bully.

Cyber bullying is wrong! They know it's wrong. But why continue? They don't have a right to judge. These people who constanstly harass everyone are the PEOPLE and the REASON why people commit suicide. Be prepared to face the ultimate judge , GOD, when your time is done. Because you will get your ultimate judgement and your eternity with Satan. That will be a miserable life, which they will suffer for all eternity for their punishment on all the harassment and bullying they have created on people.

Why do this to people!? Stay the freak off my social media if you don't like it. DO NOT stalk my social media. All I am asking is to simply stop.

The tweets to this was spot on. My favorite response to this was "Tell Footgirl to shut it. Her 'idol' is the biggest bully of them all."

Somebody at Leann's new record company must have gotten through to her to turn it down a few notches. You know she's turned boring when this thread becomes about one of her individual fans. Or maybe it has something to do with Brandi not being on TV and as much in the spotlight any longer.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Somebody at Leann's new record company must have gotten through to her to turn it down a few notches. You know she's turned boring when this thread becomes about one of her individual fans. Or maybe it has something to do with Brandi not being on TV and as much in the spotlight any longer.
    You may be right about the record company telling her to cool it. Even the chalktalk has been less passive aggressive lately. Of course it's difficult to preach and promote love when you are taking cheap shots at your husbands ex.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfootgirl View Post
    You may be right about the record company telling her to cool it. Even the chalktalk has been less passive aggressive lately. Of course it's difficult to preach and promote love when you are taking cheap shots at your husbands ex.
    what if she's laid off brandy because she's too busy investigating eddie's every electronic and physical movement to make sure he's not cheating, and all her self absorbed tweets are convincing herself that she's 'the only one' or whatever that stupid tattoo says...

(all of this is the opinion of my armchair psychologist self, that goes by Dr. Weed)

PhD in Leannology with a minor in bongs.

Thread Information