Page 10 of 198 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree9878Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Liar LeAnn Rimes: She's a Joker, a Stalker, and a Midnight Chalker

Perhaps RCA Label Group UK will have some control over her PR wise. If they write a script for her, and ensure that she sticks to it during promotion, maybe... Oh, never mind. There is no way in hell LeAnn is not going to promote her #HappyFamily# #BioMom# #HubbyLove# over her music. She's far more concerned with how people perceive her marriage than how they view her music.
    CL**, Wisher, Trixie and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    That's sad. Could have announced it for awhile but waited until B's show starts to ride off that publicity. How they do not realize how pathetic they look?

darrellbrown@darrellbrown 1h1 hour ago
    darrellbrown Retweeted LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    So excited for our lady. Been a lovely creative secret 4 a bit now We waited until now 2 announce it.#TheNext20Years

Yeah, going by wiki, it's mostly all cover albums, Christmas cover albums and compilations. It seems like she only has 4-5 original song albums, counting one of the Christmas ones as an original.
    Heres a post from Barrell's IG. Such grifters I tell ya. I apologize in advance if I scared anyone with Barrell's avi. Are his eyes even open? I love the first song they are releasing is called The Story. Kinda reminds me of Carrie Underwood's world tour - Storytellers. Copy is, Copy is, Copy is. I don't get his last line in post Saying the music they've created "will be fun" huh? Shouldn't he say this album is amazing and the songs inspiring and not "fun?" so weird.

darrellbrownmusic
    Follow

19 likes
    57m
    • darrellbrownmusic@leannrimes@rcalabelgroupuk Well it has been a beautifully kept secret for quite awhile now. So happy it is announced. So proud of her and the label. Can not wait for people to hear the music she has created. It's going to be fun. Xoxo
    • rendeeWHAT super fantastic news!!!!!!!!! Spread the word!!!!!! Can't wait to hear what you all have been working on!!!!
    • karma_elise♬♪
    • karma_elise❤

More options
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Yeah, I don't really understand what this means...she has a single coming out June 24 but the rest is sketchy? What does "impacting 5th August" mean? I seem to remember Spitfire was held back from release over and over while they tried to get momentum from singles that never happened, and then re-worked the album several times.

World renowned vocal powerhouse LeAnn Rimes has signed a worldwide deal with RCA UK. Her first single will be The Story available from Friday 24th June, impacting 5th August. The track will be taken from her 16th studio album out later this year (global release plans incl USA to follow).
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I don't think he's describing the song. This is them delusionally imagining all the success he thinks they're gonna have.
    A fun, wild ride where suddenly Leann Rimes is awarded all her dues and becomes the chart-topping success she deserves, and they are all lauded as geniuses and everyone will finally fully accept that she's the most amazing nicest person ever, the best wife, the best stepmom, the best singer, the best songwriter, blah blah blah.

Because, you know, they're both fucking crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, I don't really understand what this means...she has a single coming out June 24 but the rest is sketchy? What does "impacting 5th August" mean? I seem to remember Spitfire was held back from release over and over while they tried to get momentum from singles that never happened, and then re-worked the album several times.

And that date is when it's released in UK, with no US release date set. It's so weird - she's not big over there at all. Really strange. But at this rate, she's gotta take what she can get.

Yep, and it took her 3 years to get this deal.

I bet she's already shopping for her Grammy dress and practicing her acceptance speech.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I am a little afraid about what Roidger will do when his husband and dearest friend Leann don't get the dues paid that they are OWED this year, again...

So her big news is a boring new album that will tank upon release. Woohoo!

Do they have Wal-Mart in the UK? Are they tidying the clearance bins in anticipation?

Well, looks like Lin-Manuel Miranda is getting all the Internet coverage for love is love is love is love. I googled it, and it's all about him and his Tony acceptance speech. LeAnn should have released her lyrics a few days earlier, instead of waiting in hopes of zapping Brandi. BUT then she wouldn't have been able to get the Orlando tragedy in there with her own promotion.
    CL** and Wisher like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I am a little afraid about what Roidger will do when his husband and dearest friend Leann don't get the dues paid that they are OWED this year, again...
    The first thing I thought about this epic news was whose dick did Barrell suck to make this happen? And then I wondered if that's maybe why Roidger is so angry. Somebody better win an award for that shit lol!
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Elite Member

Good for Leann for securing a record deal. I'm genuinely surprised that she has an album of all new material coming out. Looks like RCA has gotten through to Leann about the need for an image makeover and the need to keep certain things off twitter. I didn't think she'd be able to after all these years of multible twitter accounts and twehab and what not.

Anyway we're in need of new gossip fodder from them, the same old same old from the three (five, if you count Darrell og Roger) stooges was getting boring.
    Wisher likes this.

Now Is Most Definitely Not The Time

6/13/2016 10:00 AM PDT, by Emily Trainham

At this point, we're all familiar with the horrific tragedy that happened over the weekend in Orlando -- 49 people were killed and many more wounded in the worst mass shooting in American history. It was absolutely heartbreaking, senseless, and terrifying.There just aren't words that are strong enough to express the utter devastation of what happened.

Honestly, if you want to keep up with all the news coming out in the aftermath of the shooting, there are better places to do that. But if you want to hear about LeAnn Rimes and her absolutely offensive, completely inappropriate message about what happened, we've got you covered:

If you look at the photo alone, it's a beautiful message. We really do think LeAnn is being sincere about this, but take a look at her caption -- she says these are lyrics she wrote a few months ago, and "I can't wait to share more of the song with you all soon enough." A few hours later, she announced that she got a new record deal and is set to release a new album this year.

It just seems like LeAnn is trying to capitalize on the tragedy, and that's disgusting. Now is not the time to talk about songs you wrote that will be on album's you'll release. If she wanted to touch on the topic, she could have shared the photo all by itself, but then how would we know about what's going on with LeAnn?

Another strange thing about what LeAnn wrote here: she claims to have written these lyrics, complete with the "love is love is love is love is love" line, a few months ago. Have you seen Lin-Manuel Miranda's incredible acceptance speech from last night's Tony Awards?

It was brilliant and moving and just amazing, and his "love is love is love is ..." line immediately blew up on social media. But LeAnn, who posted her pic this morning, claims that she wrote the line months ago. OK, girl.

Read more: Now Is Most Definitely Not The Time | Fishwrapper.com
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    Zooyork likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Ugh...her capitalizing on this tragedy makes me sick. My son spent a lot of time in Florida over the past year and many a nights at Pulse. He knows many of the staff and club goers and is still waiting to hear if they are all safe.

BTW - her eyebrows suck in that picture
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    BTW - her eyebrows suck in that picture
    So does her eye makeup. Uneven, much too thick under the eyes, and ugly. Hell, all of her sucks and is ugly - including those caves she calls nostrils. She is just an astoundingly ugly, vile person.

[QUOTE][I fully embrace the journey I am on and have a deeper understanding of how every piece of my story serves a purpose in my evolution as a woman and an artist. This song is not only a love song but a song of self-acceptance and appreciation for life./QUOTE]

So more of the same, then? Another album about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and how evolved I am.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Goddamnit. That nostrilly, gaping maw close up. A warning next time would be nice.

Before I got traumatized by that shit....

Maybe it's just me, but those are awfully prominent veins for a pic (black dress) that's airbrushed to kingdom come and back. But maybe I just notice these things.
    Wisher, RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information