Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Beyonce & Jay-Z expecting their first child

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I wonder if Lawd baby will ever know of her internet fame?!
    God I hope not, It'll go right to her creepy little head!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Jaysus keeps her head just the right size. Lawd baby has no ego!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wonder how old Lawd baby is now?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Eternal.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Us or the Zs?
    Yes?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyester Pam View Post
    This makes my week. LAWD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    WHAT did I tole you about bringing this poor little lamb into skank-ass threads?????!!!! LEAVE Lawd baby aloooooone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I wonder if Lawd baby will ever know of her internet fame?!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    God I hope not, It'll go right to her creepy little head!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Jaysus keeps her head just the right size. Lawd baby has no ego!
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Baby Beysus cockblocks everyone

So as you know, babybumps and rubs and baby talk and pregnancy watch - these are not my favourite subjects. But I do love it when famous bitches step all over other famous bitches. I love watching a master of the Fame Game stomp the sh-t out of everyone around. Theres nothing better in the business of gossip than being able to talk about the moment when a major star decides to make it All About Her. Especially when the strategy is executed so perfectly. Especially when she f-cking played everyones ass so perfectly.

Please.

If you can play me the way Beyonce played us all, Id be down with being played every day.

Remember, Beyonce played 4 sold out nights at the Roseland Ballroom just two weeks ago in New York dressed up in very revealing costumes and NO ONE HAD ANY IDEA that Throne Watch was a reality. I have included a few of these shots and they are attached to the end of this picture series.

I mean, the stories of Bs double Spanxing are legendary. But did you see the size of what shes been Spanxing? For goddamn woman. For goddamn.

And then she steps out in 6 inch heels and throws down a performance that no one else, NO ONE ELSE, can step to. With her wind machine, of course. Her baby looks really good with her wind machine. You think shell have her wind machine in the delivery room? You think her baby will come out with its own wind machine? I shot an ad spot a few weeks ago and we had to fake a wind machine and Im telling you, it makes all the difference. B knows what shes talking about. B knows exactly what shes doing. B is in full total control.

And B is ready for you to KNOW that shes pregnant.

She was ready for every single person last night, star and civilian, to know that she is pregnant.

You know how last week I kept grossing out over those Gender Reveal parties? Because WHO CARES IF YOUR BABY IS A BOY OR A GIRL??? Now apply that expectant narcissism to a celebrity. And not just a garden variety celebrity but one of the most EXTRA celebrities we have ever known.

Please.

This is why you visit gossip blogs and email your friends back and forth all day to discuss. Beyonce was built for us. Last night was a gift to us. Dont hate so hard on her belly glory. Instead, appreciate that we are being entertained by the best, even down to the way she dropped her microphone, unbuttoned her jacket, slowly swivelled her hips to one side, and placed her hand on her growing child with attitude followed by what I choose to believe was genuine joy - she is adorably delighted. And its infectious. Also, call me a dumbass, Ill totally eat it, but Jays reaction to it all, in the audience, as his boy Kanye jumped up and down like an excited uncle, and the way the proud husband nodded his head looking up at his wife who is in every way his equal as they force us, whether we like it or not, to worship their child...

Like, Im not even sure the Brange could have made this move any better.

I am officially OBSESSED.

Heres Beyonce taking everyone to school, the long version.

Beyonce and Jay-Z confirm pregnancy at MTV VMA 2011 29aug11

luvs it!!!
    & not a single fuck was given...

Don't wanna be a downer but.....do you guys think that blind item(that was revealed to be Jay Z) about a french model/mistress that he has was true?

I've seen people talk about it on another gossip website months before it was an actual blind item

Quote Originally Posted by jjlegendary18 View Post
    Don't wanna be a downer but.....do you guys think that blind item(that was revealed to be Jay Z) about a french model/mistress that he has was true?

I've seen people talk about it on another gossip website months before it was an actual blind item
    let us all pray

But its ironic she was one of the few celebs to announce a pregnancy before the media starts.
    how so?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    how so?
    I wrote it wrong. I was sayi.ng that at least she announced early before we had dozens of articles asking if she was pregnant.

As for that blind item about Jay Z and his "alleged" French model mistress.....I still don't know if its true or not. I know a lot of blind items have been proven to be true but this one...I just don't know what to believe

I wrote it wrong. I was sayi.ng that at least she announced early before we had dozens of articles asking if she was pregnant.

As for that blind item about Jay Z and his "alleged" French model mistress.....I still don't know if its true or not. I know a lot of blind items have been proven to be true but this one...I just don't know what to believe
    I tell you the little boy that MediaFakeOut posted of Jay's alleged son on vacations with Bey and Jay is of Jay Brown's son... who was also taken to a ballgame by Rihgress people are so gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    I tell you the little boy that MediaFakeOut posted of Jay's alleged son on vacations with Bey and Jay is of Jay Brown's son... who was also taken to a ballgame by Rihgress people are so gullible.
    Lol yeah but like you said that's MediaFakeOut. For the most part blind items on Blindgossip have been accurate.

I just really hope this isn't true.

Lol yeah but like you said that's MediaFakeOut. For the most part blind items on Blindgossip have been accurate.

I just really hope this isn't true.
    It's the SAME story from SEVERAL gossip sites. What's the difference? They were caught in a lie.

So think shes going to ram this pregnancy down everyones throat?

Ive been gone from this thread for awhile so I dont know anything about this 'french mistress' but I still think the only one Jigga is fooling around with is Rihanna.

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information