Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Beyonce & Jay-Z expecting their first child

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Grandma Tina will MAKE that baby purty by osmosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    She might even steal a cuter baby from the nursery...
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    I think Jay's genes will be similar to that of Bruce Willis; very potent. That child doesn't have a chance at life if it has it daddy's genes.
    Damn straight! The world needs to prepare itself for Little Baby Joe Camel Jr!!! Brang it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I have to agree with you. Beyonce annoys me sometimes but when you are pregnant and excited about it you do tell everyone, you kind of sparkle, you will rub your belly and draw attention to it. It's natural. She is obviously ecstatic, she is absolutely glowing. I don't understand the nastiness thrown at her for being excited about being pregnant and wanting to share it with everyone. I am happy for her!
    I don't think the nastiness is about her being excited about being pregnant... I think its the entirely attention-whorish way she CHOSE to make her "announcement"...
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Perhaps it's the attention whorish nature of the announcement????? They could have announced it at any time, but she had to make an entire awards show about her. I think Jay-Z's pretty chill, but her nickname ain't Be-On-Stage for nothing.
    BOOM! you betcha!
    osmosis and gold lame' booty shorts and a big blonde weave.... lawd, I hope they have a boy!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I guess I don't see this as a PR stunt or her being an attention whore. I believe people would have noticed at the VMAs anyway.. Plus, they are excited..so why hide it or contain it!! It doesn't matter how their child looks..because confidence is a mutha,, Just look at the daddy!! And as another rapper once said "black and ugly as eva!"

Talking

I have,nt laughed in ages these comments are cracking me up!
    TJ123*

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I guess I don't see this as a PR stunt or her being an attention whore. I believe people would have noticed at the VMAs anyway.. Plus, they are excited..so why hide it or contain it!! It doesn't matter how their child looks..because confidence is a mutha,, Just look at the daddy!! And as another rapper once said "black and ugly as eva!"
    I agree with that other rapper! Well, just about the ugly thing... I don't know about degrees of "blackness" - white folk know better than to make comments like that! I think she should have announced it off the stage. But... it IS Beonstage so...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I agree with that other rapper! Well, just about the ugly thing... I don't know about degrees of "blackness" - white folk know better than to make comments like that! I think she should have announced it off the stage. But... it IS Beonstage so...
    The rapper Biggie Smalls said that about himself.. And he was, but he was so confident about it!!

Biggie was very confident. And that certainly translated well for him. There really was "something" about Biggie. He was a huge dude, but STILL attracted plenty of female attention because he DID think so highly of himself. How you view yourself really does affect how other people see you too. weird.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Su, ummm what happened to Grandma Tina?

Biggie was very confident. And that certainly translated well for him. There really was "something" about Biggie. He was a huge dude, but STILL attracted plenty of female attention because he DID think so highly of himself. How you view yourself really does affect how other people see you too. weird.
    Ah, but there's a line. You can think very highly of yourself, so long as you are smart enough to have a little humility or sense of humor about yourself, or you just let others do your talking for you.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Su, ummm what happened to Grandma Tina?

Ah, but there's a line. You can think very highly of yourself, so long as you are smart enough to have a little humility or sense of humor about yourself, or you just let others do your talking for you.
    Yeah, I wasn't making a comparison. I was strictly talking about Biggie.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    *lights candles & starts a black mass* I'd like to see her Mariah Carey-plus sized!

Vouch!

And did anyone else notice that she got the lie in about her age into the announcement? That she'd have a baby before she was 30????
    how old is she really?

also, i heard a story long ago about some hidden Jay-Z baby. him paying off some woman to keep her mouth shut and live and raise their kid on some island?? anyone remember this?

Damn straight! The world needs to prepare itself for Little Baby Joe Camel Jr!!! Brang it!!!

osmosis and gold lame' booty shorts and a big blonde weave.... lawd, I hope they have a boy!
    A baby drag queen - cool!!
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I have to agree with you. Beyonce annoys me sometimes but when you are pregnant and excited about it you do tell everyone, you kind of sparkle, you will rub your belly and draw attention to it. It's natural. She is obviously ecstatic, she is absolutely glowing. I don't understand the nastiness thrown at her for being excited about being pregnant and wanting to share it with everyone. I am happy for her!
    Because nobody, even other performers, announces it this obnoxiously on stage. That΄s what red carpet photo ops are for. She grates!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    how old is she really?

also, i heard a story long ago about some hidden Jay-Z baby. him paying off some woman to keep her mouth shut and live and raise their kid on some island?? anyone remember this?
    Yep, I remember reading about it and there was a picture of the
    kid with JayZ and Bounce on vacation.
    Apparently he paid over a million to not have his name on the
    birth certificate.

I don't care for Beyonce at all,....but I pray the baby looks like her more than Jay-Z. He is beyond FUG!!! I also don't care for how buddy buddy he is with Kanye. Kanye is a conceited prick,...so to me that doesn't say much for Jay-Z being such good friends with him.

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information