Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 713
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Beyonce & Jay-Z expecting their first child

  1. #46
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Grandma Tina will MAKE that baby purty by osmosis.

  2. #47
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    25,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    She might even steal a cuter baby from the nursery...
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

  3. #48
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    I think Jay's genes will be similar to that of Bruce Willis; very potent. That child doesn't have a chance at life if it has it daddy's genes.
    Damn straight! The world needs to prepare itself for Little Baby Joe Camel Jr!!! Brang it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I have to agree with you. Beyonce annoys me sometimes but when you are pregnant and excited about it you do tell everyone, you kind of sparkle, you will rub your belly and draw attention to it. It's natural. She is obviously ecstatic, she is absolutely glowing. I don't understand the nastiness thrown at her for being excited about being pregnant and wanting to share it with everyone. I am happy for her!
    I don't think the nastiness is about her being excited about being pregnant... I think its the entirely attention-whorish way she CHOSE to make her "announcement"...
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Perhaps it's the attention whorish nature of the announcement????? They could have announced it at any time, but she had to make an entire awards show about her. I think Jay-Z's pretty chill, but her nickname ain't Be-On-Stage for nothing.
    BOOM! you betcha!
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Grandma Tina will MAKE that baby purty by osmosis.
    osmosis and gold lame' booty shorts and a big blonde weave.... lawd, I hope they have a boy!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  4. #49
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,743

    Default

    I guess I don't see this as a PR stunt or her being an attention whore. I believe people would have noticed at the VMAs anyway.. Plus, they are excited..so why hide it or contain it!! It doesn't matter how their child looks..because confidence is a mutha,, Just look at the daddy!! And as another rapper once said "black and ugly as eva!"

  5. #50
    Bronze Member tj123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    43

    Talking

    I have,nt laughed in ages these comments are cracking me up!
    TJ123*

  6. #51
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I guess I don't see this as a PR stunt or her being an attention whore. I believe people would have noticed at the VMAs anyway.. Plus, they are excited..so why hide it or contain it!! It doesn't matter how their child looks..because confidence is a mutha,, Just look at the daddy!! And as another rapper once said "black and ugly as eva!"
    I agree with that other rapper! Well, just about the ugly thing... I don't know about degrees of "blackness" - white folk know better than to make comments like that! I think she should have announced it off the stage. But... it IS Beonstage so...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  7. #52
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I agree with that other rapper! Well, just about the ugly thing... I don't know about degrees of "blackness" - white folk know better than to make comments like that! I think she should have announced it off the stage. But... it IS Beonstage so...
    The rapper Biggie Smalls said that about himself.. And he was, but he was so confident about it!!

  8. #53
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Biggie was very confident. And that certainly translated well for him. There really was "something" about Biggie. He was a huge dude, but STILL attracted plenty of female attention because he DID think so highly of himself. How you view yourself really does affect how other people see you too. weird.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  9. #54
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    14,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Grandma Tina will MAKE that baby purty by osmosis.
    Su, ummm what happened to Grandma Tina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Biggie was very confident. And that certainly translated well for him. There really was "something" about Biggie. He was a huge dude, but STILL attracted plenty of female attention because he DID think so highly of himself. How you view yourself really does affect how other people see you too. weird.
    Ah, but there's a line. You can think very highly of yourself, so long as you are smart enough to have a little humility or sense of humor about yourself, or you just let others do your talking for you.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  10. #55
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Su, ummm what happened to Grandma Tina?



    Ah, but there's a line. You can think very highly of yourself, so long as you are smart enough to have a little humility or sense of humor about yourself, or you just let others do your talking for you.
    Yeah, I wasn't making a comparison. I was strictly talking about Biggie.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #56
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    *lights candles & starts a black mass* I'd like to see her Mariah Carey-plus sized!

    Vouch!

    And did anyone else notice that she got the lie in about her age into the announcement? That she'd have a baby before she was 30????
    how old is she really?

    also, i heard a story long ago about some hidden Jay-Z baby. him paying off some woman to keep her mouth shut and live and raise their kid on some island?? anyone remember this?

  12. #57
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    25,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Damn straight! The world needs to prepare itself for Little Baby Joe Camel Jr!!! Brang it!!!

    osmosis and gold lame' booty shorts and a big blonde weave.... lawd, I hope they have a boy!
    A baby drag queen - cool!!
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

  13. #58
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    29,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I have to agree with you. Beyonce annoys me sometimes but when you are pregnant and excited about it you do tell everyone, you kind of sparkle, you will rub your belly and draw attention to it. It's natural. She is obviously ecstatic, she is absolutely glowing. I don't understand the nastiness thrown at her for being excited about being pregnant and wanting to share it with everyone. I am happy for her!
    Because nobody, even other performers, announces it this obnoxiously on stage. That΄s what red carpet photo ops are for. She grates!

  14. #59
    Elite Member yoyoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    how old is she really?

    also, i heard a story long ago about some hidden Jay-Z baby. him paying off some woman to keep her mouth shut and live and raise their kid on some island?? anyone remember this?
    Yep, I remember reading about it and there was a picture of the
    kid with JayZ and Bounce on vacation.
    Apparently he paid over a million to not have his name on the
    birth certificate.

  15. #60
    Elite Member JadeStar70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    BFE, Iowa
    Posts
    7,566

    Default

    I don't care for Beyonce at all,....but I pray the baby looks like her more than Jay-Z. He is beyond FUG!!! I also don't care for how buddy buddy he is with Kanye. Kanye is a conceited prick,...so to me that doesn't say much for Jay-Z being such good friends with him.

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jenna Fischer Expecting First Child
    By dowcat in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
  2. Sofia Coppola expecting her first child
    By SVZ in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 30th, 2006, 09:14 PM
  3. Mira Sorvino expecting second child
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 5th, 2006, 05:09 PM
  4. Jon Stewart and wife expecting second child
    By mia981 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 7th, 2005, 11:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •