Login to remove the ads!
Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Beyonce & Jay-Z expecting their first child

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    ^I know what you mean and I get that too. I think its because when she dances she is practically popping her snatch and asshole right onto the camera lens.
    ok, that made me laff!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    I hate how she thinks she's considered a role model for young women. Nothing she does is "empowering" for women, in fact, I think she does exactly the opposite. And I don't know why, but Beyonce, to me is just vulgar. I think she's very pretty but for some reason, the way she portrays herself is just disgusting to me. I don't really know why, because I know there are lots of women who shove their tits and ass in your face in Hollywood, and for some reason it doesn't bother me as much as when Beyonce does it. Like in these pics, they just gross me out...it's weird. Same goes for a lot of her videos, like that stupid one with Lady Gaga, Video Phone...she's just gross and vulgar to me and I can't really pinpoint why.
    IMHO Video Phone was a disturbing video to begin with but I also find her gross and vulgar. A role model how? What has she done? She barely even wears clothes anymore.
    Sasha likes this.

I will never understand why she went into hiding so long, continues to have these rumors surrounding her pregnancy and doesnt even try to prove shes pregnant. Look at Jessica Simpson. No one doubts it for a minute with her. Look at Beyonce. There were rumors, a 'bump' that kept changing size and bent in half, she vanished and she returns looking as if she was never pregnant to begin with. Isnt she supposed to be due in a month? Shes supposedly stroking her belly but its so covered up no one can tell if shes pregnant or not. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Elite Member

Does the name Katie Holmes ring a bell?

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    I will never understand why she went into hiding so long, continues to have these rumors surrounding her pregnancy and doesnt even try to prove shes pregnant. Look at Jessica Simpson. No one doubts it for a minute with her. Look at Beyonce. There were rumors, a 'bump' that kept changing size and bent in half, she vanished and she returns looking as if she was never pregnant to begin with. Isnt she supposed to be due in a month? Shes supposedly stroking her belly but its so covered up no one can tell if shes pregnant or not. The whole thing is ridiculous.
    Jessica Simpson ass needed to get pregnant to stop all the "she fat as hell, and tring to steal Nick's wedding thunder!"
    I Bleed Purple-Baltimore and Proud!

I'm just confused, why would anyone feel the need to fake a pregnancy? It just seems like it's to mask something... like a mental disorder
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    I do believe she is pregnant but There is just something weird going on with her bump!

You guys probably don't know her but Una Healey (from a british girlband) is due around same date as Beyonce's and you can't even tell she is pregnant yet, and I know that there are differences in women but surely not this much.
    Around the same date when she announced in September that she was 6 months pregnant? Or this new due date in Feb?
    Do Beyoncés (or is the plural Beyonci?) have a longer gestational period than other humans?

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It doesn't matter if she is or isn't. The only important thing is now we know this isn't a 'natural course' baby and we can torture beonstage's lying ass.

Unless, of course, she confesses to infertility, then we'd have to cut her some slack I guess.
    She's never confess to this because it would mean that she was flawed in some way & Beyoncé is perfect. Isn't she very religious? Then it's her god telling them not to bred!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    I'm just confused, why would anyone feel the need to fake a pregnancy? It just seems like it's to mask something... like a mental disorder
    I read over on DListed that she owes Sony and this is a cover to make money.

Submitted by just a floozy on Fri, 12/23/2011 - 3:07am.
    'if beyonce were a partner for sony her ass wouldn't be in the shit bin she's in now. she owes sony money and like JPT said, this fake pregnancy and new album she's coming out with is TO PAY SONY BACK THEIR MONEY BECAUSE 4 FLOPPED! what's the matter you can't stand the truth? TOO FUCKING BAD!'

Submitted by just passing through on Thu, 12/22/2011 - 12:38pm.
    i don't believe she's pregnant and she's not as rich as everyone thinks she is not if she has to make another ablum and fake a pregnancy. HA HA HA sony really IS cracking the whip against that bitches back for their money! PAY UP BROAD!

Source: Yes, This Is Beyonce | Dlisted
    Ive Googled and cant find anything about it but I cant really see something like that coming out either. So whether or not its true, Im not sure. The fact remains that her bump has fluctuated often and its odd that shes covering it so much. Like right now, shouldnt it be much larger than it is? Why is she covering it? If I were her and everyone was questioning my pregnancy Id have a pregnancy centerfold or something just to shut them up not cover it up even more. And isnt it odd that it seemed she wanted to torture everyone with her details in the beginning but then 'Bump Gate' and now everything is secretive with her? Things just dont add up.

I'm not a super fan of Beyonce, but I respect her grind! And she does have one. If she wasn't really pregnant, she would be gearing up for concert to further promote her new album...because her shows pull in racks of money!! If she was doing it via surrogate I don't believe she would have faked an opportunity to go on tour and shake her none dancing ass!! Also, Jay-Z may love her and all but I don't think he would go along with a fake pregnancy and fake baby!!
    I Bleed Purple-Baltimore and Proud!

For what it's worth, a good friend of mine posted on facebook 2 hours ago that he was visiting a friend's babies at the Lennox Hill hospital and Beyonce gave birth yesterday there and was down the hall. They had to evacuate the NICU because some people in her entourage left. He joked about calling Perez...but I have no other info, sorry!
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

Yet others have reported that she flew to Houston and is having the baby there.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ Apparently pregnant Beyonce is like Elvis, Sasquatch and even Nessy. Everyone has seen them but no one has photos. And when they have photos theyre all are blurry and useless. Except with pregnant Beyonce her baby belly is always missing.

well, NYDN agrees with my friend's account:

Pregnant Beyonce at Lenox Hill Hospital about to give birth to first child: Sources
    She and hubby, Jay-Z, allegedly rented out fourth floor for $1.3 million

Comments (7)
    BY CLARE TRAPASSO AND RICH SCHAPIRO / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, January 7 2012, 7:39 PM

A very pregnant Beyonce checked into the upper East Side hospital Friday night under the name “Ingrid Jackson,” a hospital staffer told the Daily News.

Baby-once is expected to make her long-awaited debut any minute at Lenox Hill Hospital, sources told the Daily News.

A very pregnant Beyonce checked into the upper East Side hospital Friday night under the name “Ingrid Jackson,” a hospital staffer told the Daily News.

Beyonce and her hip-hop hubby, Jay-Z, rented out the hospital’s entire fourth floor for $1.3 million, the employee said.

In an effort to keep images from leaking to the public, hospital workers placed tape over security cameras and are forcing employees to turn in cell phones when they arrive for their shifts, the source said.

Several security guards were spotted patrolling the outside of the hospital Saturday night.

A Lenox Hill staffer confirmed that a patient named Ingrid Jackson was in a “labor room.”

Reps for the power couple did not return requests for comment.

The 30-year-old singer was last seen Thursday when she was photographed leaving a Manhattan apartment building wearing hip-hugging jeans, gold heels and a patterned scarf masking her belly.

She and Jay-Z reportedly celebrated New Year’s Eve in Brooklyn, dining at Buttermilk Channel, a restaurant in Carroll Gardens.

Internet rumors ran wild last month that Beyonce had already given birth.

But Beyonce’s sister put them to rest in a New Year’s Eve tweet.

“Shout out to my sister for being THE cutest pregnant woman ever,” Solange Knowles tweeted.

Beyonce announced her pregnancy at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in August. The baby, whose gender is still unknown, will be the first for hip-hop’s leading couple.

rschapiro@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/pregnant-beyonce-lenox-hill-hospital-give-birth-child-sources-article-1.1002331#ixzz1ipNbZU8F
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

If true -someone from the hospital will be fired. I thought HIPPA prevents the hospital confirming that any one is a petient.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    I read over on DListed that she owes Sony and this is a cover to make money.
    -
    Ive Googled and cant find anything about it but I cant really see something like that coming out either.
    That doesn't sound right. A record company gives a cash release, a percentage of the original agreed contract, when the album is announced. Then performance based dividends when the album is released - and it never is too much, an artist will get like $1-2 an album sold. No artist makes millions off sales these days, it's all performances, endorsements and merchandise.

According to Nielsen, 4 has surpassed 1 million copies sold, even Britney's latest CD hasn't managed that.
    I still believe that she could be pillow smuggling for some bizarre reason. I mean that VMA performance supposedly at 6 months? Unbelievable.

Thread Information