Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree454Likes

Thread: Beyoncé is pregnant with twins.

The photos are so silly.

Elite Member

I said this over in the offspring thread...these photos are SO cheesy. You know she wants to be all arty and stuff, but they are cheesy as hell and look cheap too. They don't even look like a professional took them. The only one I think is semi-interesting is the underwater one with all the scarves. The colors really pop.

i don't think she looks pretty in any of them.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

I guess her left side is her best side, since she always turns to the right. Putting head phones on a pregnant belly is stupid. I even thought so when Sondra did it on the Cosby Show.
    BITTER likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Those pictures are the epitome of pretentious. The only one that is nice is the one where Blue is kissing her belly, because that is sweet and you can't see all her ridiculous props.

Good for her, but man, she makes it hard to like her with this shit.
    tulip, HWBL, arie_skop and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    ^I heard that is very common. It's like, ok you want a baby, having trouble getting pregnant? Here is two babies dammit.

Anyway, I congratulate her on her first pregnancy.
    To quote a former colleague who went through major pregnancy dramas (multiple miscarriages etc) before eventually managing to have a kid and then got unexpectedly and quickly pregnant again, "it's like your body couldn't figure out what to do until IVF and help, and then goes "OH ok. I've got it now! It's like this...""

The photos are stupid and pretentious, just like bedunce.
    BITTER likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    her tacky pictures turn my stomach. fuck off, how important does she think she is?
    She's missing the halo.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    ^I heard that is very common. It's like, ok you want a baby, having trouble getting pregnant? Here is two babies dammit.

Anyway, I congratulate her on her first pregnancy.
    The stress of not conceiving is over, do not discount how much if a contraceptive that is.

Also re twins, you do know that part of the pre-ivf treatment is to give the woman drugs to stimulate ovulation - not as much as during IVF obviously but still...
    Free Charmed.

These photos are beyond hilarious. What makes them even funnier is because she's soooooooooo serious in them! Bey has set a new standard for the ridic in these.
    stef, arie_skop, panic and 1 others like this.

^^true. they look like pics from an SNL performance.
    fgg and HWBL like this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    They do!!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

The pictures look like they should have been in the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    They so do. I've been working my ass off lately, so I had not even heard about it until today. (I know, I know)

I swear to ya'll, when I was skimming and saw the montage, I assumed it was a joke or an SNL skit. Swear.to.God.

Worse, once I realized she was serious with this shit, I LOL'd so loudly I woke up my cranky, elderly cat.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Until I see a picture of her without her the hand placement under the belly, or covered with with some sort of garment, I'm calling prosthetic pregnancy belly!! Why fake the first one, yet not the second? A twin pregnancy will wreak a lot more havoc on the body than a single!

Actually, I really don't care and just fucking about.

What I don't understand though, why is this a big deal? Millions of women have been pregnant with twins, even a lot of other celebrities. I'd have been impressed (slightly) with triplets...maybe.

lol!

Carlos Santana has angered the Beyhive.

The legendary guitarist threw some shade at Beyoncé when he argued that Adele deserved to win at the Grammys over the “Lemonade” singer.
    “I think that Adele won because she can sing, sing,” Santana told the Australian Associated Press.
    “With all respect to our sister Beyoncé, Beyoncé is very beautiful to look at and it's more like modeling kind of music — music to model a dress — she's not a singer, singer, with all respect to her.”

Beyoncé’s snubs at the Grammys
    Sunday night came as a shock as Adele walked away with the top three awards: Song, record and Album of the Year.
    "Adele can sing, sing. She doesn't bring all the dancers and props, she can just stand there and she just stood there and sang the song and that's it, and this is why she wins," Santana, who has won 10 Grammy awards, said.

In 2003, Beyoncé and Santana performed together at a pre-game show before the Super Bowl.
    Adele, meanwhile, said during the award show that her competition deserved to walk away with the trophy.
    “I can't possibly accept this award, and I'm very humbled, and I'm very grateful and gracious but, my artist of my life is Beyoncé,” she said on stage while accepting Album of the Year for “25.” “And this album for me, the ‘Lemonade’ album, is so monumental, and so well thought out, and so beautiful.”

Santana walked his comments back slightly Monday afternoon.
    “My intent was to congratulate Adele on her amazing night at the (Grammys). My comment about Beyonce was regretfully taken out of context,” he wrote on Facebook.

“I have the utmost respect for her as an artist and a person. She deserves all the accolades that come her way.”
    But that wasn’t enough to appease Beyoncé’s fans.

“Carlos Santana said Beyonce isn't a real singer. And he made a song with Rob Thomas, so he KNOWS talent!” tweeted comedian Matt Fernandez.
    “Beyoncé sang on point while falling backward in a chair and didn't miss a beat or lose breath with twins on her diaphragm, Carlos Santana,” one person wrote on Twitter.

“Carlos Santana calling Beyoncé a ‘model’ was super disrespectful. This woman puts blood, sweat, & tears into her work,” tweeted another.

Carlos Santana says Beyoncé is 'not a singer' - NY Daily News

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information