Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree581Likes

Thread: Beyoncé is pregnant with twins.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Honestly, I don't care about this woman.

It used to be that I didn't like her but was still willing to hear gossip about her, but I recently came to the realization that I just don't care at all about her. She's not interesting.

Now Blue, I care about. She's cute and spunky.
    The most interesting thing about Beyoncé is Solange.
    Beeyotch and emkat like this.

Elite Member

What's with the photo of Bey and her mom giving the finger? That's so Kardashian-like and trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Honestly, I don't care about this woman.

It used to be that I didn't like her but was still willing to hear gossip about her, but I recently came to the realization that I just don't care at all about her. She's not interesting.

Now Blue, I care about. She's cute and spunky.
    I love Blue Ivy. She has a remarkable presence for a little girl, I think - without seeming bratty about it.

So she allegedly had the twins.

I didn't care enough to confirm it via google or link a source though.
    Wisher and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^^I'll post something, but only because I have absolutely nothing else to do.
    It was the best day when I found out that I'm not the only one who finds Beyonce not that important.
    Thank you guys!
    That said, I really hope that this is BS and that her children are fine!

From TMZ
    Twins Still in the Hospital with 'Minor Issue
    Beyonce has given birth to a boy and a girl, but an issue surfaced that has kept them in the hospital for nearly a week ... TMZ has confirmed.
    Sources connected with the family tell us the twins were born Monday in a Los Angeles hospital. We're told a "minor issue" surfaced, and as a result ... doctors do not feel comfortable releasing them.
    We do not know the nature of the issue.
    One source told us Beyonce also remains at the hospital, but as far as we know she's okay. The babies are expected to be okay as well.
    It's unclear when everyone will be released.

And:
    Beyonce & Jay Z Welcome Twins
    Beyonce and Jay Z have welcomed their twins into the world ... TMZ has confirmed.
    There have been rumblings all week Beyonce gave birth in a Los Angeles hospital. There were signs she might have given birth to a boy and a girl based on balloons that were delivered to a hospital, but no hard evidence so far. President Obama intimated a few days ago the twins might be girls, but again ... nothing concrete. The evidence seems to be mounting ... 5-year-old Blue Ivy could earn some serious babysitting cash.

PEOPLE:
    'Crazy in Love' — Times Two! Beyoncé and Jay Z 'Thrilled' to Welcome Twins: Source
    She’s crazy in love!

Beyoncé and husband Jay Z have welcomed twins, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
    The newest members of the Carter family join big sister Blue Ivy, 5.

“Bey and Jay are thrilled and have started sharing the news with their family and closest friends,” a source tells PEOPLE.
    The Lemonade songstress, 35, and her rapper husband made their double baby news public in February, with Beyoncé posting a stunning maternity photo to her Instagram account.
    “We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over,” Beyoncé wrote alongside the snap, which showed her posing in a burgundy bra, sky blue panties and green veil amid a floral backdrop:

“We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters,” the Grammy winner added.
    The new additions to the family have been a while coming. As a source close to the “Formation” singer and Jay Z, 47, told PEOPLE exclusively following the couple’s announcement, “They wanted another child and after a few years of trying, it’s a great feeling. Beyoncé’s very happy.”

Throughout her pregnancy, the singer has made appearances at events like the 2017 Grammy Awards (where she also put on a show-stopping, goddess-inspired performance), the Beauty and the Beast L.A. premiere and more, showing off her baby bump in various glam duds — oftentimes alongside her mini-me Blue.
    Jay Z and Beyoncé took some time out from prepping for the twins’ arrival with a Bora Bora babymoon in April around the time of the couple’s ninth wedding anniversary (the singer had previously been set to perform at Coachella that month, but rescheduled for 2018 due to pregnancy-related doctor’s orders).

The edit function is incredibly fucked up .
    HWBL likes this.

My boys were both three weeks early and pretty jaundiced. They had to stay a few extra days.
    Wisher likes this.

Elite Member

I HOPE that pics get released of her twins AND Clooney's the same day. HA Who will trump who?
    Wisher likes this.

Two more kids that look like Joe Camel.
    Beeyotch, tulip, ADel and 6 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

I'm curious to find out the names of the sainted twins (because no one in the history of the universe has given birth to two babies before). I also want to see what they look like...and what Beyonce will look like now that she's finally been pregnant. For as self-centered and pretentious as Beyonce seems to be, Blue Ivy seems to be a pretty cool kid. She seems like a kid and not a prop, which I find refreshing (ahem, Kim K).

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    My boys were both three weeks early and pretty jaundiced. They had to stay a few extra days.
    Our first set were born 6 weeks early and had jaundice, plus problems regulating their temperatures and learning to eat. They stayed for almost 2 weeks in the NICU. I'm more curious why she had to stay. I had complications with my first pregnancy but could still go home on the second day. Then again I didn't have a c-section. How long is the c-section stay? 4 days? 3?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

czb

i had an unplanned c-section and stayed in the hospital 5 days. my daughters had no problems, no NICU required.

I had an unplanned C-section too. I had to stay in the hospital for 6 days. My son was in for 7. We both had complications, but I'm not getting into that now, because it makes me sad. He's almost one and a half.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Wow! I wish they had kept me as long as you guys after I had an unplanned c-section! They threw me out after 4 days!
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

My kid had to stay an extra five days because of jaundice and they let me stay so I could be with so maybe Beyonstage is just hanging out.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information