Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Benedict Cumberbatch and wife Sophie Hunter expecting baby No. 3

Also, what is “acting married”? And why wasn’t he doing it?

No ring, no wife, and being "overly demonstrative" with the single ladies there. My friend didn't even realize he'd gotten married (when the wife was like 7 months pregggers or something) until I told her. She said he was very nice but clearly a dog.

Back when the real Enty was doing blinds, I remember he had one about a different woman being in Cumberbatch's trailer every week while he was shooting Dr. Strange in the U.S. Shortly after that there were some awkward paparazzi photos of the wife making a "surprise visit" to the set in NYC.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Also, what is “acting married”? And why wasn’t he doing it?
    No ring, no wife, and being "overly demonstrative" with the single ladies there. My friend didn't even realize he'd gotten married (when the wife was like 7 months pregggers or something) until I told her. She said he was very nice but clearly a dog.

Back when the real Enty was doing blinds, I remember he had one about a different woman being in Cumberbatch's trailer every week while he was shooting Dr. Strange in the U.S. Shortly after that there were some awkward paparazzi photos of the wife making a "surprise visit" to the set in NYC with Cumberbatch looking none too excited to see her.

I'm guessing this a Beckham type thing where they're going to keep having boys until they get a girl and she ignores the cheating in exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post

Back when the real Enty was doing blinds, I remember he had one about a different woman being in Cumberbatch's trailer every week while he was shooting Dr. Strange in the U.S. Shortly after that there were some awkward paparazzi photos of the wife making a "surprise visit" to the set in NYC with Cumberbatch looking none too excited to see her.

I'm guessing this a Beckham type thing where they're going to keep having boys until they get a girl and she ignores the cheating in exchange.
    Enty is fake? I mean, I know his blinds are mostly fake, but was there a 'real' Enty, and why did he stop?

About a year (?) ago, there was speculation that Enty turned his sit over to someone else because whereas Enty stated he would only make blinds with his firsthand knowledge, now the blinds are written differently and they take "fan submitted" blind items which are clearly fanfiction (as some of the submitters have admitted). The site itself has also changed, losing Enty's first person voice and his regular features and now being almost all blind items, all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information