Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting a cumber-baby

Elite Member

No comprende. All I know is that this Benedict person is offensive to the eyes.
    Linne, RobbieLee, Jazzy and 1 others like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    No comprende. All I know is that this Benedict person is offensive to the eyes.
    Isn't he what. I read someones take on him online somewhere, they said something like "you know when you look at your reflection in the back of a spoon? Cumberbatch looks like that all the time"
    Clubber Lang and missbazilb like this.

Some of pap shots seem very staged though. He looks in the camera and/or they were taken at remote locations which aren’t your usually paparazzi hotspots. Plus, don’t know if you know this, but he claims to be extremely paranoid about sneaky pics and can spot people invading his privacy very easily and won’t hesitate to tell them off. Yet, all those pics happened and not a sign of protest from him. I don’t know, as I said he’s not the first celeb to call the paps, but the pretend of being outraged by „Kardashian“ antics when you do similar things is odd.
    You do realise the paparazzi can take pics from miles away? They could be sitting in a boat out at sea and celebs onshore wouldn't even know they were there. I'm not saying that's always the case, but the grainier the pics the more likely they're taken from a distance.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

The ones on their honeymoon at least were clearly staged pap pics. They just happened to stop their car at a random outlook on the Pacific Coast Highway and a paparazzi somehow knew they were there and "caught" them embracing next to their car overlooking a cliff. The kicker though is that Cumberbatch is a spokeperson for Jaguar, and their rental car was a Jaguar and they somehow "accidentally" left the doors wide open on a parked Jag to show off the interior. They were photos of the same trip where he's putting gas in the Jag and the photographer looks to be inside the gas station. Hunter got out of the passenger seat of the car to awkwardly hug Cumberbatch and stare right over his shoulder into the camera (awkward because he didn't hold return the hug as he was holding the gas pump). The official Jaguar Twitter account then promoted the "paparazzi pics."
    RobbieLee likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

The cumberbitches are frothing at the mouth again because rumored that Benedict might receive a CBE from the Queen this weekend. And there has not been any news about the baby.

Jun 11, 2015
    10 notes
    Anonymous asked: So.... Has she popped the fucking kid out yet?
    sophiehuntergossipblog:
    I think she must have. They’d have induced her by now if nothing else.
    If Benedict gets the CBE and accepts it, isn’t there some sort of do at the Palace? Because you know Sophie will be turning up for that come hell or high water……
    Girl that placenta will be trailing behind her from that cooter to make it to that palace and she will call it art.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Isn't he what. I read someones take on him online somewhere, they said something like "you know when you look at your reflection in the back of a spoon? Cumberbatch looks like that all the time"
    that one really got me! (it's rather true)
    Jazzy likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Just saw from Twitter that they had a baby boy.
    Benedict Cumberbatch Welcomes First Child With Sophie Hunter (Report) - Hollywood Reporter

drive by link bc I'm on mobile
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

I hope they're able to keep the poor kid safe from the loonies.
    Linne, palta, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

I had a look at tumblr, there is usual frothing and some idiots have counted back 9 months, and found Sophies holiday pictures from that time and now are looking for the real father. Because if you go to holiday with your friends you are obviously fucking with all the men you are photographed together with but not with your boyfriend.
    Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.

Finally! Congratulations to them.

I like one tweet of today:
    Statistically, there is no better name for Benedict Cumberbatch's baby than 'Hunter'.
    StatsBritain

No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Congratulations to them! Hopefully we will hear the name.

lol! People Mag was the FIRST to break the news today but their article was dated from Monday. So NOW they are exchanging the article.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/20...tter_peoplemag

Article from 3 hours ago! This is too funny

Ahhh and US magazine keeps calling her Turner. Not a good day for gossip mags this 13 of June ;-)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...hunter-2015136

Last edited by RobbieLee; June 13th, 2015 at 02:20 PM.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

I just have this feeling they'll name him Christopher. I'm probably off but I want to make the prediction, because I bizarrely predicted the names of two co-worker's babies. I wonder if my mojo extends to celebs.
    Linne likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I'm guessing something like Oscar, or Archie (shortened from Archibald, obvs), Charles or Lucas.

His Dad is called Timothy.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I am still laughing at People Magazine. I mean they have messed up so badly.
    All of the other newspapers quoting and more importantly LINKING to them are now linking to a Page-is-Gone-page. Uhhh that's actually awful.

When you try to go from e.g. DailyBeast to the People article you can't read the article. Similar with Vanity Fair, Time Magazine even google news search where the People article turns up the first spot leads to a nothing-page.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information