Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Stiller praises Tom Cruise (aka attempt #267 at rebuilding Tom's image)

Tom looks like an ugly Stone Phillips in that picture,

^^He's definitely getting the drunken banker look down pat.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

I agree with Kingcap, he must have dirt on these actors.

Either way, I'm not buying it. He's still a freak who helps run an evil cult. I won't see anything with TC in it.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I didn't know Tommy Girl was in this movie, I almost wanted to see it...now I don't.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post

How big must the lifts in Tiny Tom's shoes be in this picture...?

Ben Stillier is only 5' 6.5"... and we all know there's no way TeenyTinyTommy is 5'10" like he appears in this picture.

Also, check out Celebrity Heights - How tall are Celebrities - just interesting is all.
    I'm 5'7'' and Ive stood next to Tom "Thumb" ... we are almost exactly the same height (according to my girlfriend and best friend). He was in dress shoes and I was in Vans if that makes any difference.

I've also been next to Stiller - who is a hair cut shorter than me, Jason Alexander - who is about an inch shorter (no hair, poor guy), Steven Spielberg - who seemed taller but I had no friends to reference, and Dustin Hoffman - who is freakin' TINY, bout 5'5'' at best.

The crazy things about all these celebs ... and I don't mean to be cliche' ... is that they are all crazy thin and petite. I'm a normal 5'7'' dude, bout 160, and the only guy who had the same build as me was Alexander - and on film he is considered chubby! Dammit, I'm not chubby! (alright, I'm a little chubby)

My opinion of Ben Stiller just dropped.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just FYI - Stillers career got mini-boost after he portrayed "Tom Crooze" - Tom Cruises stunt double -at the 2000 Mtv music awards ... they've been friends ever since.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vEFQryAajc[/youtube]

sry about the video, not the best quality.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    My opinion of Ben Stiller just dropped.
    He is actually a pretty cool guy as far as I'm concerned - not at all caught up in himself.

He came in for one day to the Production Studio I used to work at to do voice over stuff for "King of the Hill" ... I was a PA - a gopher with less respect - and when I asked him if he needed anything he said, "Hey, I'm Ben" like we had met on the street and shook my hand.

Doesn't sound like much, but comparatively it is a sure sign of someone who isn't a total celubuweenie.

He still sent me running for crap of course, but that was my job.

But he is supporting Tom Cruise. How can someone lower themselves to that? Hes so short...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    But he is supporting Tom Cruise. How can someone lower themselves to that? Hes so short...
    Ya, I dunno, my feelings on Tom Cruise are this - I can't be mad at someone who has been corrupted by a cult because I have nothing but sympathy for them.

He has been brainwashed by a powerful cult organization acting as a religion and they have completely invaded his life and his whole sense of being.

I can only feel sorry for Tom because he was looking for something at some point and they got their hooks in him and now he is gone.

I get mad at the institution, not the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Ya, I dunno, my feelings on Tom Cruise are this - I can't be mad at someone who has been corrupted by a cult because I have nothing but sympathy for them.

He has been brainwashed by a powerful cult organization acting as a religion and they have completely invaded his life and his whole sense of being.

I can only feel sorry for Tom because he was looking for something at some point and they got their hooks in him and now he is gone.

I get mad at the institution, not the individual.
    I think Tom would be classed as mentally deranged even if he wasnt in co$...co$ is just the icing on the cake. Co$ didnt make him jump on a couch...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Fair enough

Hmm... I wonder if Stiller is drinking the koolaid...

TC will either be really funny or really funny to laugh at or this will be another Oprah thing he won't be ablet o live down.

But the question is... where is Tom hiding? We see Katie with those awful pants every day but no Tom......

Hit By Ban Bus!

Scientology Sensory Deprivation chamber ...

The rest of us call it a closet...

This is suspicious. I'll put Ben on my blacklist. It hurts, but I have to.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information