Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree799Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck’s new girlfriend

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Ben Affleck's girl Lindsay Shookus out in LA without him | Daily Mail Online

is it just me or does lindsay look pregnant in this dress?
    Ben Affleck is so considerate, OK?

Ben Affleck, as you know, was Lindsay Shookus’s plus-one at the Emmys, sitting several rows back with her instead of in the front row where brand name big name celebrities are usually installed. As I wrote yesterday in my post-Emmys article about Ben’s appearance at the Emmys, it must be serious if he was there at her side, playing cheerleader, the message seeming to be that Ben is suuuuch a supportive boyfriend. How sweet of him, right?

That was indeed the message. US Weekly’s headline about Ben being at the Emmys was:

Ben Affleck Was the 'Most Supportive Boyfriend' to Lindsay Shookus at Emmys 2017

And E! actually published an entire listicle about what an amazing boyfriend Ben is, itemising the “7 Ways Ben Affleck Made Sure The Spotlight Was on Lindsay Shookus At The Emmys”.

Oh for f-ck’s sake.

Here’s another shot of Ben and Lindsay at the Emmys on Sunday that I haven’t yet posted.

The reason I’m including it is because… there’s pregnancy talk.
    New shots of Lindsay that were taken on Friday night in LA, before the Emmys happened, have been released. You can see them here. She’s wearing a silk baggy dress. It’s billowing in the mid-body area. I feel like….if she really had a bump that size in the silk dress it would show in the tight black dress she wore to the Emmys? You can revisit her look at the Emmys here:

Here’s something else to consider though while we’re at it. It was too frenetic yesterday and I didn’t take a closer look at this photo but count the drinks on the table:

That said, if Lindsay Shookus was pregnant with Ben Affleck’s baby? It’s so Ben Affleck. Like of course his girlfriend would be pregnant with his baby two months after they “officially” start dating.

Ben Affleck was so supportive of Lindsay Shookus as her plus-one at the Emmys

i think she looks pregnant in her emmy dress too. it is hard to tell with the black but i'm not the only one thinking it! (pics at the link above and below)

Lindsay Shookus Steps Out After Emmys Date with Ben Affleck
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Here her stomach looks pretty flat:

czb

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Yup. You are totally right. But in real life, I do this too with couples that don't "match." If he's really hot and she's fug, I will side eye in real life. If she's hot and he's fug, I just figure money, which is the case most of the time.
    i get what you are saying and i probably do that as well.

but ben hasn't been hot in years. so to me, they are equal looks-wise. and bonus points for her since she is over 30 and has a real job.

Default BEN AFFLECK DINNER DATE WITH PLAYBOY MODEL ... Where's Lindsay???

Ben Affleck's latest sighting shows all the signs of a bachelor lifestyle, which has us wondering ... has he broken up with GF Lindsay Shookus?

Ben was spotted Thursday night leaving Nobu Malibu rocking a very casual single-guy look -- loose jeans, jacket, t-shirt with a cig in hand -- after having dinner with a very hot blonde who's not Lindsay.

The chick is Playboy's Miss May 2018, Shauna Sexton.
    It's interesting -- Affleck celebrated his bday Wednesday with his kids, and had a dinner date with Shauna last night ... but no sign of any celebrating with Shookus.

Ben and Lindsay haven't been photographed together in nearly a month. And, what's also interesting ... there was a moving van in front of Ben's home on August 9. We don't know if someone was moving in or moving out of his $19 million Pacific Palisades mansion.

We reached out to the "Justice League" star to see if perhaps Batman went through a pre-birthday breakup ... so far, no word back.

Ben Affleck Has Dinner at Nobu Malibu with Playboy Model, Not Lindsay Shookus | TMZ.com

Well, she looks she looks better than Lindsay the linebacker.
    emkat likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Um, she's 22 so even if she is a beard, he's pathetic. Didn't the judge say if he and Jennifer didn't separate soon, the world's longest divorce wouldn't actually happen?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

He looks like total shit in that first picture.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

He really does. The baggy old man pants, the stained t shirt, the cigarette. He's rich and famous and will be able to snag lots of young women. But he's gross imo.

Everyone in the world except Lindsay Shookus, but most assurdedly including Ben Affleck, knew it was only a matter of time. Affleck has an enormous need to walk as close to the self-destruct line as possible, and he does it over and over. What's more, after way more than a decade, he's still trying to see how far he can push Jennifer Garner without losing her devoted support. I feel for her, because I married one of those too, and it's exhausting.

Btw, who leaked the news about the divorce not going through? It's weird to me that that information was leaked/given to the press.

I have never, ever gotten the appeal of Ben Affleck. I just don't get it. To me, he's not good looking, he lacks charisma, he seems wimpy. But there all of these girls that like him, like apparently he fucked Bristol Palin, Britney Spears had a crush on him at one point. I just don't get it.

^Yes! He looks like a weasel with his beady eyes and he's a greasy frat boy idiot. I never saw the appeal.

czb

he was at his peak in chasing amy.

Bristol palin? I haven’t heard that one before.

he really looks like deathrow Scott Peterson in that first photo. he has criminal eyes right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    ^Yes! He looks like a weasel with his beady eyes and he's a greasy frat boy idiot. I never saw the appeal.
    Same.
    Until I saw him in Argo. I’m ashamed to admit it but I would totally bone Argo Ben Affleck. I blame it on my weak spot for men with good 70s beards (think Pacino as serpico, and pretty much every 1970s Jesus)
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information