Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree799Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck’s new girlfriend

Lord, that woman is homely.

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Gold Member

They were together at the Emmy's last night. I find her very unattractive, hard looking and "bad news" all around. Affleck looks like shit.
    Wisher likes this.

czb

i think she's ok looking, just not movie star pretty.

we carp on men because we say they're shallow and only go for hot women. then we criticize the GF because she isn't gorgeous. *shrugs*
    ScoobyDoo, Trixie, panic and 5 others like this.

^ Only us mere mortals are allowed to be *fairly attractive*
    czb, Wisher, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

i strive to be 'fairly attactive' - please see miranda kerr thread.

but, my mere mortal looks are far superior to this one!!

LOL

WTF?? She looks like she's shoplifting a pillow in that picture
    bootspaige and BrickHouse like this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

we carp on men because we say they're shallow and only go for hot women. then we criticize the GF because she isn't gorgeous. *shrugs*
    I think it's a bunch of things rolled into one. Her face is hard and average. I can't find a feature that I find pleasing, like a great smile, or kind eyes or amazing hair or a kind face, or great bone structure. Most average-looking women still have something about their face that is their best feature. I can't find one on her.. I guess that set-up photo with her ex turned me off, her big fake laugh for the cameras as he was standing there pained that he had to go along with that pap shot.

So I'm shallow, but she looks budget. But add to that her fried hair and her worse-than-Jen fashion sense, and it's a head scratcher. Even her shoes are usually worse than Jen's. Well, Jen' clothes are better made. But Lindsay seems to have a lot of confidence.

I'm no Jen and Ben forever cheerleader. The divorce needed to happen. However, Ben is a bloated mess these days, not Hot Ben of years past, and so I guess she is right up his alley, no bitching about his drinking, just partying with him, drunken sex with red-faced Ben taking drags of his cig every few seconds during the act.

For Jen to leak the affair of years back shows how bothered she is he ended up with her. She never leaked the gory details in early 2015 when she confronted her. You just know it is going to kill her when Lindsay is allowed around the kids and starts playing the LeAnn Rimes cloying stepmommy/girlfriend act to her kids. She seems the type. Purely intuition on my part. She may not be that overbearing and I'm being unfair. But if so, I bet Violet won't be having any of that.

I just don't like this woman, even though I don't know her. She thinks she's won, I guess. She even hung on after nannygate. He was cheating on the mistress with the nanny. LOL

Yes, I'm being petty. But at the stage Ben is at, probably they're a perfect match.

It’s a departure from Shookus’ typical six-day-a-week grind working as a Manhattan-based talent booker for “SNL,”
    Haha, I totally read "hooker" instead of "booker".
    Wisher likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

They look alike, don't they? She looks slovenly, messy. Like he always does. When he's at an awards show with Matt Damon he cleans up nice enough.

No one says anything about her unfortunate but way too exposed port wine stain? Put on some pants please. Or get some Flori Roberts Smart Cover leg cream. #sorrydontwannaseethat

This reminds me of Scott Peterson and Amber Frye.
    Sylkyn likes this.

Yep. I've always thought Ben was a dead ringer for Scott Peterson. And this chick is about as fug as Amber Frey.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

Yup. You are totally right. But in real life, I do this too with couples that don't "match." If he's really hot and she's fug, I will side eye in real life. If she's hot and he's fug, I just figure money, which is the case most of the time.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^^^^ It's rough being a cynical bitch, but we are what we are.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

On Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry had a lot more trust and respect for a man if his wife was plain/average. It meant he had substance and wasn't shallow.
    Nevan, Wisher and Beeyotch like this.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information