Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree799Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck’s new girlfriend

^^Yeah, me too.
    gas_chick likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I would just to say I had. But I'd require testing and condoms, given some of the people he's been with: Gwyneth, JLo.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

They do look alike. I don't get it, but the tabloids have been writing about him steadily since JLo. He looks like a bloated alcoholic to me. Maybe he's fun at parties.
    Beeyotch and Wisher like this.

I think they look alike also. People tend to be attracted to people that look like them. Especially in that first pic of her, she has his gummy smile!

And yeah, they both look like they could use an AA meeting. And a mint.
    Wisher likes this.

The more of a drunken mess he is, the more in attracted to him. That photo of him covered in sweat and looking hammered put him up to a 10/10 (I'm not joking).

So they not only kicked him off the Batman movie as director, but the new director just tossed out his script too. I won't be surprised if we hear soon that they kicked him off as an actor, too.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

You can say what you want about his looks or personal life but he has made good movies as a writer and director. He's not the first nor will he be the last to get his ideas kicked off a superhero movie. They take that shit seriously even if the end product sucks.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    So they not only kicked him off the Batman movie as director, but the new director just tossed out his script too. I won't be surprised if we hear soon that they kicked him off as an actor, too.
    He wasn't kicked off. He had said since I think end of last year he was not happy with the script. That's when he was still going to direct. Months later he said he still wasn't happy with the script and wouldn't do the movie until he was happy with a script, and then stepped away as the director saying it was too much to take on, the lead and director. He would have been insane to direct and act in such a huge budget movie. But I think he became wary and nervous and had a loss of confidence about it, because he had a script he didn't like and his Live by Night bombed. If he did a bad job on Batman trying to juggle writing, directing, and acting and it failed, it would be two bombs in a row. That would be very bad for his career.

But I never assumed they would use his script, which he co-wrote with Geoff Johns, highly respected within the comic book universe. Then Chris Terrio, who won an Oscar for Argo, did the re-writes. They had worked and reworked on that script, Ben and his co-writers, and Ben was still very unhappy with it. So why would it be good enough for the new director? If rewrites couldn't be done with Ben and his team to their satisfaction, I doubt a new reworking of it by someone else could fix it.

I also don't think Ben is going to be Batman. He's trimming down, but his face is a mess. Ben was very handsome in Batman v. Superman, his face very lean. It's so puffy now. If his face stays this drunken, bloated mess, I agree, they will kick him off.
    Last edited by LameAnn; July 13th, 2017 at 11:52 AM.

He will do what every actor does before filming and get into shape.
    czb likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

czb

probably. but his face just doesn't look so good. not sure that will change after he cleans up.

They are paying for an aging, cynical Batman and he does wear a mask.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    They are paying for an aging, cynical Batman and he does wear a mask.
    I'm talking about as Bruce Wayne. He doesn't even look like the same person now compared to this photo of him as Bruce Wayne..

I can't see your pic.

czb

well, if bruce wayne is a bloated mess then ben is a good fit.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I can't see your pic.
    That's odd. I see it. I linked it with the image click.

See if you can click on this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video_th...xcVMAACM_-.jpg

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information