Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree799Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck’s new girlfriend

Lindsay Shookus ‘Left Her Husband to Be With Ben’ Affleck

By Us Weekly Staff
    4 hours ago

Lindsay Shookus Ben Affleck
    Lindsay Shookus and Ben Affleck. MEGA (2)

Lindsay Shookus left her now ex-husband, Kevin Miller, to be with Ben Affleck, a source close to the actor and ex-wife Jennifer Garner claims to Us Weekly.

The Saturday Night Live producer tied the knot with her NBC colleague Miller in 2010. However, an insider alleges that her relationship with Affleck, 44, spurred her to end the marriage. “She was married and had a baby and left her husband to be with Ben,” the source claims.

The insider alleges that Shookus would frequently travel to L.A. to scout talent for SNL so she could spend time with the Oscar winner. Meanwhile, Affleck was still married to Garner. The A-list couple announced their split in a joint statement in June 2015, and the 45-year-old actress officially filed for divorce in April.

Lindsay Shookus
    Lindsay Shookus and Ben Affleck (not pictured) in London on July 1, 2017. MEGA

As previously reported, an insider close to Garner and Affleck claims that the actor and Shookus started seeing each other about three years ago. "They were not casually dating — they were having a full-blown affair,” the source claims to Us. "They were sleeping together, sending each other cute texts and meeting up whenever they could.”

Garner and Miller both discovered the romance in 2015, the source alleges: “They were devastated when they found out about the affair."

Ben Affleck Jennifer Garner
    Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner attend the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter on March 2, 2014 in West Hollywood, California. Jeff Vespa/VF14/WireImage.com

Now, the 13 Going on 30 actress has accepted the romance. “Jen knew about the new relationship and still chose to go on vacation with Ben for the 4th of July,” an Affleck source tells Us of the former couple’s recent Caribbean trip. “She is OK with it."

Last week, the Gone Girl actor and the TV producer stepped out publicly on several occasions while she accompanied him to London for work. They dined at the Michelin-starred Gymkhana Indian restaurant and saw The Ferryman at Gielgud Theatre. They also rendezvoused in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 6.

The Affleck source disputes that they’ve been dating long-term, though, and claims they only became an item three months ago. The source adds, "Ben is enjoying Lindsay’s company, and they will continue to see each other."
    Lindsay Shookus ?Left Her Husband to Be With Ben? Affleck - Us Weekly
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^ Here we go. This sounds more like the skeevy, self-sabotaging Ben Affleck we all know and obsess over.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I think she looks like a thinner lipped, smoked for 20 years, uber masculine....Matt Damon. With an awful gumline.
    Nailed it. Now that's all I can see when I look at her pictures.

She resembles Jen with that jawline
    twitchy2.0 and Angeli like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I think he looks homely.
    Flygirl and crayzeehappee like this.

In short, she is prepared to put up with A LOT and he has probably already gone AWOL.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

So does this mean he was cheating on her with the nanny?

They both look like used-hard douche-bags, so it's a match made in some alcohol fumed poker room. Good fricking luck to the two of them.
    Palermo likes this.

I just read on Yahoo I think or was it the Daily Mail? But anyway they've moved in together. She looks like she likes to have a good time in the bars. Or maybe the photogs just snap her at the wrong tine

Still not pics of me. This is bullshit.
    sprynkles and ChemicalHelena like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I think she is pretty homely. She has some big guns.

I just want to know what's going on with that Tom Cruise front tooth there!
    sprynkles and dexter7 like this.

you don't realize how good Jen made Ben look in pictures until you see him with this new girl. Maybe she is super smart, funny, can f* like a banshee, doesn't give a damn what people think, and that appeals to him. Countdown until her vices are made public. Minivan majority isn't going to be tough to winover with this, and the above source has JGarner PR written all over it! It's on!
    teforde23 likes this.

from People and Lainey today: (JG still in full control)
    Now we’re hearing from PEOPLE that:“It’s not an easy situation for Jen,” says a source close to the actress.She expected Affleck to start dating publicly following their split and divorce filing in April, says the source: “She knew it would happen soon. Ben just can’t be alone.”

Will she go on Facebook this time to distance herself from PEOPLE’s reporting? Would PEOPLE even be reporting this if she’d been given the heads up that Ben and Lindsay would be going public? Would PEOPLE be calling out Ben so openly as a philanderer if he had her blessing?
    Here she is on Saturday after a workout and on Sunday going to church, as usual, with the kids. She’s smiling, she’s relaxed, she even waves to the paps…almost as if to say, this is what happens when you lose me as your secret weapon.

Silver Member

I take half these stories with a grain of truth. A three-year affair, but only now all these stories come out? More like they have a face and name to his new girlfriend, so now creating drama stories.

Secondly, he has been separated from Jen for like two years and four months. They waited several months until June two years ago to announce their separation, so the kids would be out of school. It's why the nanny, although disgusting, was never the cause of their separation. They were estranged, Jen off making a movie, and Ben turned to the new nanny to feed his ego, because he was the bad guy in the marriage ending.

Since humiliating Jen, he has done it her way this whole separation. He lived in the guest house when in town, had therapy, did the co-parenting almost to an over-the-line degree, kept his dating habits private. He was never going to win. Whenever he stepped out with a woman, it was going to be betrayal, "Poor Jen, Saint Jen. How dare he?" He finally got some balls and moved on with his life loosening the stranglehold Jen has on him. He's no catch anymore. The woman is no beauty. She looks rough, like him. But all this poor Jen years after their separation is a bit much. they've probably been dating a while, but I don't buy three years. And it's not a betrayal. They have been separated. Jen should do the same.
    Last edited by LameAnn; July 10th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.

They are one homely couple, both look like they have been drinking and smoking in the basement for decades

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information