Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree799Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck’s new girlfriend

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    "Rafe, I'm gonna give that frappuccino my whole heart but don't think I'll ever look at a coolata without thinking of the complimentary munchkins!"

WTH has happened to his body? He used to look tall and lean. He looks so bulky now, as though he's both gained weight and been working out. Not a good look for him.

Could be a bulky double?

A bulky gay double
    Angeli likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Sometimes actors put on a ton of weight and then work out so it turns to muscle...like Christian Bale before Batman and after The Machinist or whatever it was. I doubt that's what's going on here, but he is huge - not just fat, but muscular.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Could be a bulky double?

I suppose it could be. It looks like his nose, but the body just looks off. Like he's been shortened and is only 5' 10" now. Maybe it's just this set of pictures.

I have a friend that has that body type. I dont k ow why guys lift weights and neglect their legs. It gives them an odd shape. My friend thinks hes hot stuff now that he bulked up but he just looks like a turtle to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    WTH has happened to his body? He used to look tall and lean. He looks so bulky now, as though he's both gained weight and been working out. Not a good look for him.
    I think you're right on.

Being wider makes you look shorter too.

Default Ben and Jen We're Officially Single!!!

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are divorced ... officially.

TMZ broke the story ... the private judge they hired dotted the i's and crossed the t's and they submitted the final docs to an L.A. County Superior Court judge last week.

It often takes weeks, even longer to get some action at the courthouse, but the judge signed off Wednesday and Ben and Jen are now single.

As we reported, they did the divorce without hiring a lawyer. They used Laura Wasser, who is a lawyer, but she didn't operate in that capacity for them. Wasser mediated the entire divorce.

Ben and Jen will share joint custody of their 3 kids. They also agreed to meet with a coparenting therapist on a monthly basis for a minimum of 6 months.

As we reported, they did not have a prenup and have agreed on the property split.

Case closed.
    Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Officially Divorced | TMZ.com

Good grief, I thought it was finalized weeks ago. And do people even care that much? (Not a slam on the article being posted, but rather on the tabloids for posting continuous updates.)

I think it's Jen who's rolling out this narrative. She's a master pr manipulator. She should have just become a PR rep instead of an actress. Of course then she wouldn't be getting that tabloid attention and that sweet Capital One money that way...
    rollo likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Default Ben Affleck Writes Public Note to Ex Wife Jennifer Garner

Ben Affleck is once again speaking out about his public divorce with ex wife Jennifer Garner in an interview with Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America.At the very end of the interview, Diane actually read aloud a note Ben wrote for Jennifer.“I never thought that I was gonna get divorced. I didn’t want to get divorced. I didn’t want to be a divorced person. I really didn’t want to be a split family with my children. And it upset me because it meant I wasn’t who I thought I was. And that was so painful and so disappointing in myself,” Ben said during the actual interview.“Divorce is very painful and alcoholism is very painful. They just are. If there’s something that your child is suffering, that’s a level of pain that is not easily gotten past, not easily forgiven, not easily forgotten. And it’s hard,” he continued. “You’re not going to avoid causing your kids pain, all pain. Pain is part of life. I take some comfort in that.“I’m doing my very, very best… It has to be good enough. I don’t really have a choice,” Ben added. “I have to be the man I want to be at this point. I don’t have any more room for failure of that kind.”After the interview, Diane Sawyer read a note that Ben had written for his ex wife Jennifer, which read, “What I want to say publicly and privately is, “Thank you. Thank you for being thoughtful, considerate, responsible, and a great mom and person.”Ben Affleck Writes Public Note to Ex Wife Jennifer Garner ? Read It Here | Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner : Just Jared
    Lalasnake likes this.

I gotta say, he never says anything about about Jennifer, ever. It's pretty amazing
    czb, sputnik and Lalasnake like this.

I hope that wasn't a plea (albeit semi-subtle) for her to take him back. I wouldn't spit in his face if his nose was on fire.

Hey I’ll give him respect for being humble enough to say he has fucked up. That’s something a lot of people can’t manage to do.
    czb, Daphodil, sputnik and 6 others like this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

I'll take you back, Ben!!
    sprynkles likes this.

Thread Information