Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 256
Like Tree649Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner may split. Bambi Ecstatic

  1. #76
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43,428

    Default

    ^ LOL. Don't tell me she is a drudge for her kids though. Hollywood wives have PLENTY of free time!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  2. #77
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    53,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    ^ A movie she only got because she married A list Ben Affleck. She probably only takes film roles so she can go bang other guys.

    She's probably looking for Ben's replacement because that's how she rolls, leaves one guy for a higher profile one.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Beeyotch like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  3. #78
    Elite Member panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I'm so confused!!
    haha
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

  4. #79
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She's probably looking for Ben's replacement because that's how she rolls, leaves one guy for a higher profile one.
    Tommy Cruise is free.


  5. #80
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    19,794

    Default

    But...she had her chance with Cruise and rejected him. Even after he bought her a tiger! Poor guy had to settle for Katie.

    Mission Impossible: New claims Tom Cruise romantically pursued Jennifer Garner | Daily Mail Online
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  6. #81
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,137

    Default

    This is a weird thread. 6 pages and I don't understand half of it

  7. #82
    Elite Member MsChiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ♥In your heart ♥
    Posts
    5,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Full moon.
    and I couldn't help notice your post is number 69 hahhaaa
    Kittylady likes this.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

  8. #83
    Elite Member dksnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jersey Shore, NJ
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    What I got from this thread:

    Jen and Ben may or may not be getting a divorce because Jen may or may not be a lesbian/bi because she wears flannel shirts
    tulip, czb, greysfang and 9 others like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

  9. #84
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    This is a weird thread. 6 pages and I don't understand half of it
    Are we being bambioozled?
    chartreuse, Kittylady and LaFolie like this.

  10. #85
    Gold Member bootspaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Austin, Texas, United States
    Posts
    797

    Default

    I don't really get a gay vibe from her at all, but remember the rumors about Ben and Matt....so maybe they do beard for each other. How can anyone leave Scott Foley unless they were a lesbian?
    tulip and Alysheba like this.

  11. #86
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,350

    Default

    I don't like her for two seriously superficial reasons - I don't like dimples on females and she dresses like a slob in 90% of the photos I've seen her in.

  12. #87
    Bronze Member bambi007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I don't like her for two seriously superficial reasons - I don't like dimples on females and she dresses like a slob in 90% of the photos I've seen her in.

    92%


  13. #88
    Bronze Member bambi007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She's probably looking for Ben's replacement because that's how she rolls, leaves one guy for a higher profile one.

  14. #89
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,213

    Default

    Seriously....? I need something juicier than this lame shit. I mean, I baaaaaarely give a fuck about these particular two in the first place.

    Matt needs to be involved somehow.
    I'mNotBitter and twitchy2.0 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #90
    Silver Member BeantownBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH
    Posts
    350

    Default

    I hope it's not true. I really love both of them.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2008, 07:54 PM
  2. Rumor: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are OVER
    By LynnieD in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: June 29th, 2008, 09:24 PM
  3. Jennifer Garner changes her name to Affleck
    By mia981 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 25th, 2005, 06:21 PM
  4. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck on Nov 13th
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: November 16th, 2005, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •