Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree649Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner may split. Bambi Ecstatic

Well, at least J-Lo thought it was serious.
    llamamama and snoopqueen like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

It was seriously embarrassing.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    She should be able to wear whatever butchoid lesbian outfit she wants as long as he continues to sport that ugly rug on his head.

Wait -- Ben Affleck wears a toupee? Really? Maybe we need a separate thread in the miscellaneous section -- Actors who wear toupees -- for those of us who had no clue!

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Wait -- Ben Affleck wears a toupee? Really? Maybe we need a separate thread in the miscellaneous section -- Actors who wear toupees -- for those of us who had no clue!
    When I Google it, people seem on the fence. The pictures below of him having a bald spot, with both a crewcut and longer hair seem strangely consistent. Also, there is a video of Jay Leno asking about it and Affleck lets him yank his hair to prove it's real.

Some of his pics with longer hair look like a toupee, but he never really went through a balding stage which leads me to believe that if he did do hair plugs, he did it at the first hint of hair loss and wore the toupee to cover it. Now his hair looks good, especially cut short.

So if they get divorced how long it will take for Jen to find a new man, and will he be older or younger than Jen?

I say it will take a long time for Jen because she will focus on her kids while Ben will have a new "soulmate" within weeks.

No way, if they divorce that means Jen already had a side piece lined up before she decided to bail. That's how she works, hops from one dick to another with a good overlap between relationships.
    sputnik likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Removal van spotted outside Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's family home | Daily Mail Online

Removal van spotted outside Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's family home amid rumours the A-list couple are set for a divorce
    By Kate Thomas for MailOnline
    Published: 03:39 EST, 21 June 2015 | Updated: 08:50 EST, 21 June 2015

Speculation has been rife the Hollywood couple's relationship could be on the rocks.

And a removal van has now been spotted outside Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's family home in Pacific Palisades, California, fuelling rumours the A-listers are set for a divorce after almost ten years of marriage.

A large truck from well-established storage firm Wetzel & Sons was parked outside the actors mansion on Saturday, with two removal men loading furniture and boxes into the van.

+11

Spotted: A large removal van was parked on the street outside Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's family home in Pacific Palisades, California over the weekend

There was no sign of Jennifer, 43, and Ben, 42, in the midst of the removal session as the men went about their business.

The showbiz couple - who were last photographed together at a farmers' market earlier this month - are said to be living increasingly separate lives, with Ben reportedly moving out of their marital home to give his wife some space.
    'Where there’s smoke, there’s fire,' a source told Us Weekly. 'The marriage is in trouble.'

+11

In trouble? Ben and Jennifer - who are set to celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary this week - are said to be leading increasingly 'separate lives'

+11

Heavy lifting: Two removal men were hard at work loading possessions into the truck

+11

Pictured: The photos appear to be further proof that Ben and Jen's union could be in trouble

+11

Working it out: The Hollywood duo are said to be having therapy in order to salvage their family unit

Ben and Jennifer, who have children Violet, nine, Seraphina, six, and three-year-old Samuel together, are alleged to be having therapy in a last ditch attempt to salvage their union, but the new photos suggest things aren't looking good.
    The couple is reportedly on the edge of a break-up but are holding on for the sake of their three children.
    'They are trying to work it out for the kids' sake, but things are not all peaches and cream with them,' the source told Us Weekly.

+11

+11

Show of unity: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were pictured with their kids at the Farmers Market in LA earlier this month

Talking it out with a counselor has been a constant in their busy lives, with both parents juggling hectic acting careers.
    Ben has been exceptionally pre-occupied of late, filming new superhero blockbuster Suicide Squad, where he will appear as caped crusader Batman for the first time.
    Jennifer and Ben 'have been in therapy for years,' the source added. They each go separately, and they also go together. 'When things are rough, they go more often' the source told the publication.

+11

Retreat: The 42-year-old Affleck looked glum during the family outing with a source telling Us Weekly that the actor stays at the Hotel Bel-Air when he and Jennifer are fighting

+11

Tense: Things seemed tense between the couple during a trip to the Brentwood Country Mart in LA on June 10

When the couple fight, Ben prefers the comfort of the Hotel Bel-Air.
    'He stays there whenever he and Jen are having problems,' said the source, who added that Ben will order cocktails at the bar. 'There's no need to sugarcoat it. Ben is drinking again.'
    Rumours of divorce were buzzing loudly a week ago and even Ben and Jennifer's efforts at a united front on two separate occasions did little to quiet them.

+11

Not smiling: The couple set out to take daughter Seraphina and her little friend toy shopping amid rumours of marital trouble

Last Sunday, Ben appeared glum when the pair stepped out with their brood to the Farmers Market in Los Angeles' Pacific Palisades.
    Jennifer was seen chatting and smiling with the vendors while Ben kept his head low and covered by a baseball cap.
    And on an outing to the Brentwood Country Mart on June 10, things seemed tense between Ben and Jennifer as they were spotted having a conversation.

+11

It takes work: The Argo star and director conceded that his marriage to Jennifer 'is work' during his Oscar acceptance speech on March 3, 2014

Read more: Removal van spotted outside Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's family home | Daily Mail Online

I've always wondered about the whole moving van thing when a celeb couple is splitting; how much stuff could there possibly be that belongs just to one half or the other of the couple? In my house, all our furniture has been purchased mutually for the home. If my husband and I were to split and one of us were to leave the home, I can't imagine either of us would take any furniture because it's all essential to the home...

They probably have several sets of furniture in their big houses. The leaving party can probably furnish an entire apartment with guest wing furniture.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Not to doubt an esteemed publication like the Daily Mail, but exactly what kind of "worldly possessions" possession are they supposed to be carrying below? It kind of looks like a kitchen counter.

sluce, Tati, garysgirl1999 and 1 others like this.

Or a piece of drywall. Man, Jennifer must be really mad.

Ben is taking the whole house with him - that bastard!

LOL you guys are cracking me up today. My two cents: she is well rid of him, he's a loser.
    snoopqueen and AquariusMoon like this.

Thread Information