Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree595Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner getting Divorced

Now its gonna suck for Ben when he finds out his rebound piece is a bunny boiler.
    MsChiff and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Please, please, please - can Nanny = Bambi ???

Kathie_Moffett likes this.

^ Oh c'mon, do we really hate Ben that much?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Ben Affleck’s nanny problems

Today is the last day of July. It’s been a great month in gossip. Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, and Katy Perry gave us Girl Sh-t. Drake and Meek Mill are giving us Boy Sh-t. Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton gave us Country Sh-t. But the smuttiest sh-t belongs to Ben Affleck, often the creator of his own sh-t situation because this guy, this guy can’t help himself. And even the outlets that are supposed to be kissing his ass, like PEOPLE, can’t do it. The sh-t they have on him is too good. And, um, too true.

Late afternoon yesterday, E! News posted an exclusive about Ben’s situation with the nanny. Christine Ouzounian accompanied Ben to the Bahamas when he went there with his kids and Jennifer Garner to hide out after announcing their divorce. According to E!, Christine was actually still on the payroll at that time. But then Jen “found out that Ben and Christine had been intimate” when they were there. He was f-cking his nanny with his children and his estranged wife in the next bungalow? The MiniVan Majority is going to burn him alive.

E! also reports that Christine was so in love with Ben that she couldn’t stop talking to her friends about it and one friend tells E! that "Ben told Christine things that led her to believe they were going to be fully together. Over the course of the last few months, their relationship became very real and serious to Christine”. Apparently he was the one who arranged their “covert meet-ups”, supposedly at the Hotel Bel Air. But he got pissed though when Christine allegedly called the paps to shoot them together.

Ben, as you know, has been denying everything, his rep saying that they’re considering legal options. A Ben source tells E! that he’s done nothing wrong:

"Ben is absolutely not dating anyone. There is nothing physical or romantic between Ben and Christine. Dating is not his focus and it hasn't been his focus throughout the separation period. He was tired of Jen's negative energy and constant berating—but that does not mean he cheated."

And this is where we are now. Ben’s gone undercover. Christine’s getting papped, conveniently at the Hotel Bel Air, and… oh look…

Here’s Jennifer Garner, visiting a young cancer patient at a local Atlanta hospital on her day off.

Oh Ben Affleck, you are F-CKED. And, again, you are totally Nick Dunne.

I’ve already made the comparisons between Christine Ouzounian and Andie, the character from Gone Girl. But two years ago, way back in 2013, I wrote that Jennifer Garner was the perfect Amy Dunne. Click here for a refresher. As mentioned yesterday, there are a lot of famous, influential Hollywood moms who can’t believe Jen broke the first rule of LA childcare: never hire a hot nanny. A guest on The Social this week reminded me of one of Chris Rock’s best quotes:

“A man is only as faithful as his options.”

This is not about blame. Of course it’s not Jennifer Garner’s fault. That’s not the point here. The point here is what her social circle is thinking. That that’s how they think. That this is what they’re all thinking. They would never hire a hot nanny. And Jennifer Garner, as smart and as strategic as the best political wives, hired a hot nanny. Why? Amazing Amy?

Jennifer Garner reportedly found out about Ben Affleck and the nanny during Bahamas vacation|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I hope he is idiotic enough to get the nanny pregnant. It would be glorious shitstorm to watch.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

I can't wait until all the other women come out of the woodwork like Tiger Woods!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

He's doing the nanny? How basic.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If the story is true, how nice of both of them to abuse the trust in their relationship with Jennifer. One is her husband and the other is someone she hired and brought into her home to look after her children. Keepin' it classy.
    Kittylady likes this.

I dislike Jennifer Garner but this sort of behavior just thoroughly disgusts me. I mean really, what a shitty thing to do to someone.

The guy's a real life Nick Dunne.

Men can be so stupid. Don't care for Jen Garner but no woman deserves this. A divorce with kids is bad enough.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Silver Member

I never liked Jennifer Garner but now I feel sorry for her. I would be livid. Banging your kids' nanny is just so lazy and selfish.
    Kittylady likes this.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid and egotistical these guys are, to think their side pieces are so in lurrrve that they'll never sell their stories to the National Enquirer or whoever else cares to give them their 15 minutes and a couple bucks.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how stupid and egotistical these guys are, to think their side pieces are so in lurrrve that they'll never sell their stories to the National Enquirer or whoever else cares to give them their 15 minutes and a couple bucks.
    I've wondered the same thing. Thanks for putting my thoughts into words. If I was an A-List celeb looking to cheat, I'd go for someone with just as much to lose. That sort of indiscriminate cheating is just so insulting on top of the betrayal.

As if the nanny is the first or last, where are all the others?
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

^^ Oh, they'll be coming. Wonder if Gloria I'm Alloverit will slither her way in somehow.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information