Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree916Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner getting Divorced

It's true lurve for ever and he isn't seeing anyone else y'all!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

My first thought was "is he that stupid?"

My second thought was "yes."
    Beeyotch and tulip like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Fucking the nanny, I mean how cliche.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

There must be a big market in LA for extremely unattractive nannies, right? Maybe I'll start my own agency and populate it with Tori Spelling lookalikes.
    sluce, czb, Beeyotch and 10 others like this.

^ I dunno, it might not matter. Both Robin Williams and Ethan Hawke went for nannies who were much less attractive than their wives. Jude Law too IIRC.
    tulip likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It doesn't have to buy Hollywood wives security. They just have to think it does

He's saying it is bullshit and he's going to sue US weekly.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I dunno, it might not matter. Both Robin Williams and Ethan Hawke went for nannies who were much less attractive than their wives. Jude Law too IIRC.
    and schwarzenegger with the maid
    Trixie, Kathie_Moffett and tulip like this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

It's quite surprising if Jen Garner really did hire a young, attractive nanny. Seriously, woman?!? Cloud cuckoo land!

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    and schwarzenegger with the maid
    Such a fabulous celeb wtf moment. Her lack of glamor almost made me like him--for a moment, until the thought "oh yeah, it all feels the same in the dark and that's all he cared about" came to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i agree with sluce even though i don't really like seeing people banned.

(you guys can quote that in the unpopular opinions thread)
    It feels a little off-kilter when you know the person doesn't care if you ban it or not.

But anyway, everyone knew the creepy kid at the party was going to say something inappropriate sooner or later....right? perhaps it's just a question of how much entertainment value is being provided in exchange.

Keneesha brought all the lols without the uncomfortable edge, imo. Ah, for the good ol' days of dicks and mango trees.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

^Entertainment value is important, but so is consistency. We have banned others for making homophobic remarks.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

And to think he is the new Batman. For shame. I had to laugh as the guys at work said they would have respected him if it was a really hot stripper. What???

Now really, screwing the nanny? That is so totally lame and basic. the nanny not stopping at being the substitute mother for the children but going on to be the substitute vagina for the father? LAME!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^Entertainment value is important, but so is consistency. We have banned others for making homophobic remarks.
    Bambi is not only homophobic, she's humourless as well. Two of the very worst things a GR member can be, imo. I have no use for it.

Looks like the nanny is taking a page from Leann's playbook.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/source-be...054900761.html

Source: Ben Affleck's Former Nanny 'Tipped Off the Paparazzi' About Los Angeles Rendezvous
    ‎July‎ ‎30‎, ‎2015

A source tells ET that Christine Ouzounian, the nanny who has been linked to Ben Affleck, had only worked with the family for "a matter of months" and had joined Affleck and Jennifer Garner in the Bahamas earlier this month after the couple announced they were divorcing.

This comes after Us Weekly alleged in a report on Wednesday that Affleck was romantically involved with Ouzounian, whom the couple reportedly hired from an upscale Beverly Hills nanny agency to look after their three children, Violet, 9; Seraphina, 6; and Samuel, 3.

According to ET's source, Ouzounian was let go by the couple. And, her closest friends thought she was being strangely tight-lipped about the reason for her firing, though Affleck wrote a glowing recommendation letter on her behalf.

WATCH: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Split: New Details on What Went Wrong

"It was really sudden," the source says. "She was weirdly quiet about why the job just ended."

She stayed quiet Wednesday as paparazzi followed her to her home in Santa Monica. Photos have surfaced of Ouzounian bringing Affleck champagne at his rental home in Los Angeles. Another source tells ET that Ouzounian "tipped off the paparazzi" about that rendezvous so that photos would be taken of her and Affleck together.

Affleck's rep has staunchly denied Us Weekly's claims, saying that the story is "complete garbage and full of lies" and that any rumors of a romantic relationship between the 42-year-old actor and the 28-year-old nanny are "baseless and untrue."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Awww, it's twu wuv

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information