Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree916Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner getting Divorced

I just came here for Bambi and I was not disappointed. LOL

Ben Affleck appears exhausted as he steps out alone without his wedding ring... after hunkering down in Bahamas with Jennifer Garner following divorce announcement

By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 18:56, 7 July 2015 | Updated: 21:43, 7 July 2015

43 shares
    View comments

Ben Affleck has returned to Los Angeles solo after escaping to the Bahamas for a week with estranged wife Jennifer Garner and their three children.
    The 42-year-old actor cut a somber and somewhat disheveled figure as he grabbed a Starbucks in his home neighbourhood of Brentwood on Sunday.
    It is the first time Affleck has been seen without his wedding ring after the Hollywood couple announced last week that they plan to divorce after 10 years of marriage.
    Scroll down for video

+17

Weary: Ben Affleck was spotted in Los Angeles over the weekend after he returned home solo from the Bahamas. The actor had escaped to an exclusive resort with estranged wife Jennifer Garner and their three children following their divorce announcement last week

Wearing a Detroit City T-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket, the actor picked-up what appeared to be a large ice coffee on the go.
    Bleary eyed and sporting messy graying hair and a scruffy beard, he clutched his car keys as he headed out of the coffee shop.
    On Saturday the Argo star was spotted out taking a spin on his motorbike and also went for a long drive in his SUV looking 'sad and despondent' according to one ET insider.

+17

Caffeine fix: The 42-year-old actor picked up an iced coffee on the go as he appeared disheveled and tired and without his wedding ring

+17

+17

Somber: Affleck was seen in a Detroit City T-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket for the outing where he stopped by a Starbucks

+17

Back home: The Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice star left the Bahamas on Friday. Garner, 43, and their kids Violet, nine, Seraphina, six and Samuel, three reportedly headed to Atlanta where the actress will be filming

Again, the actor was photographed without his wedding ring on that occasion.
    According to a source, the Batman v Superman star left the Bahamas alone on Friday and was seen looking 'very nervous,' and 'seemed uncomfortable' at the docks, where he was then taken to a private airport.
    According to Us Weekly, Garner, 43, took the kids to Atlanta to begin working on her new film Miracles From Heaven.
    An insider said: 'Ben is distraught over the divorce and is having a very hard time,

+17

Taking a toll: An insider told Us Weekly 'Ben is distraught over the divorce and is having a very hard time'

+17

Flash of gold: The father-of-three had what appeared to be a temporary tattoo on his hand

'He doesn’t have a lot of close friends to lean on right now, and Jennifer has always been the one he goes to.'
    Meanwhile Affleck is preparing to promote Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice and will be heading to Comic Con in San Diego this week.
    New images from the hotly anticipated action flick show the star as The Caped Crusader coming face-to-face with Superman (Henry Cavill).

+17

Heading out: Affleck flashed a back tattoo as he leaned over the front seat of his SUV

+17

+17

He has looked better: The Argo actor sported scruffy hair and a graying beard

+17

Exhausted: Ben couldn't help but yawn as he got back in his car

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner through the years

Affleck and Garner escaped LA just before they released the statement about their split and were spotted having a quiet moment at Baker's Bay Golf and Ocean Club in the Bahamas last week.
    As People reported over the weekend the duo were joined by children Violet, nine, Seraphina, six and Samuel, three on the trip as they sought to protect them from the public eye during the difficult time.
    At that point Affleck still had his wedding ring on as the pair sat talking on a set of stairs leading to the beach appearing serious and staring off into space every now and then.

+17

Time to think: On Saturday the actor took a spin on his motorcycle, again without his wedding band

+17

Off again: On Tuesday the star was seen preparing to board a private jet out of LA

+17

Back to work: Affleck may well be on his way to San Diego for Comic Con

After weeks of speculation Affleck and Garner said in a joint statement on June 30: 'After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce.
    'We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during this difficult time.
    'This will be our only comment on this private, family matter. Thank you for understanding.'
    A source told Us Weekly in May: 'They were in couples therapy for years. It hasn't been working for ages.'

+17

Revealed this week: In new images from Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice Affleck can be seen as the Caped Crusader facing off Superman (Henry Cavill)

'Do you bleed?' Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer

+17

Hotly anticipated: The stills hint at some flirting between Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince (Gal Gadot)

Numerous publications including OK! Magazine and The National Enquirer reported that the pair's relationship was on the brink of collapse.
    Affleck and Garner - who are allegedly worth $150m - are said to be using a mediator and business managers ahead of the divorce and plan to share custody of their children, according to TMZ.
    The pair are continuing to share their 8,800 sq ft mansion in Pacific Palisades, California, in the meantime so that Affleck can remain close to the kids.

+17

Shock news: Affleck and Garner - pictured in December 2014 - announced their separation on June 30 after 10 years of marriage

Free Charmed.

I didn't realize Ben had a tramp stamp. I wonder if its for Matt.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He looks fat and dirty.
    llamamama, Alysheba and o0Amber0o like this.

Hung over
    Merlot-N-Bali, czb and dilligaf like this.

He looks sad. There was an article with "insiders" saying he is upset about the divorce. Over the years I have seen so many clients who truly love their partner, and family, and want to stay together but can't stop the compulsion to cheat.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Weeellll, ya usually can't have both.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

He looks like hammered shit.

Sluce, that's sad. But I guess at some point the partner has to get out from under the pain of it all.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He looks constipated.

Elite Member

Wow he's already rocking the sad, middle-aged divorced dad ook hard!
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Silver Member

He looks fat and dirty
    the dude does look like he just crawled out of Davy Jones' Locker but if that is considered fat, please let me be "that fat."
    JazzyGirl likes this.

He looks fatter than the size 34 jeans that he's wearing.
    twitchy2.0, idunno and MontanaMama like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I didn't realize Ben had a tramp stamp. I wonder if its for Matt.
    Hilarious.

This is the guy who is supposed to be Batman? Wow. I think Marvel will be cornering the market for a long, long time.

I'd still hit it.
    nwgirl, sluce, Tater Tot and 3 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

How long before J-Lo 'leaks' some pics?
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information