Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree916Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner getting Divorced

Hmmm

I'mNotBitter likes this.

fgg

i think he's a squinty-eyed little jen garner knock off.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yeah, I'm definitely more WHY then poor Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i think he's a squinty-eyed little jen garner knock off.
    Me too. Although boy Jen connects the dots to Jen looking like Damon. Which means Ben married Matt.

ETA: I'm in the she stays because she loves him camp. I think he'll end up humiliating her.

I've a friend who dumped her husband for his drinking. She was quick about it and he complained (as did others) that she didn't give him a chance to change. Her response: if my leaving you changes you, i made the right choice. If it doesn't, i made the right choice.

I always loved that.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Maybe he wants to try harder this time but yeah doesn't mean it will work. I'll be waiting after she gets tired of it again.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Hit By Ban Bus!

I agree with everyone saying that she should leave. Jen can do a lot ( Micheal Vartan) better but she should also get back together with Ben just to cheat on him in his face so he knows what it feels like. I just feel like Ben has been using Jen their entire relationship like everyone says. I remember & I mention it on this board somewhere that Ben did a interview with some magazine & mentioned that wife & kids he couldn't stand & would rather be at work then be at home spending time with them.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    ... but she should also get back together with Ben just to cheat on him in his face so he knows what it feels like. ...
    great relationship advice ....

I think Ben genuinely wants to be a "family" man, but has no idea how to do it, or the capability of it. Not everyone is meant for family life.
    Waterslide, czb, Brando and 3 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Yeah I sense he can't control his demons. Maybe some part of him knows that if he completely un-tethers from Jen and family life, he will destroy himself.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He seems like the type who can clean up his behavior when a relationship is new, but once he gets bored, those demons of his come to the fore again. I think he may want to be and do better, but it doesn't seem (to me, anyway) that that outweighs his desire or need to engage in the behaviors that tend to screw up his life. (Or he just hasn't gotten all of the help he needs to fight those addictions. Or all of the above.)

I agree with the consensus that we know how this is going to end: things will seem okay/quiet for awhile, then pics or stories will surface of him being sloppily, embarrassingly drunk and/or with a woman (or women), she'll be humiliated, and the separation/divorce cycle will start. Again.
    lindsaywhit, Beeyotch and Sorce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Me too. Although boy Jen connects the dots to Jen looking like Damon. Which means Ben married Matt.

ETA: I'm in the she stays because she loves him camp. I think he'll end up humiliating her.

I've a friend who dumped her husband for his drinking. She was quick about it and he complained (as did others) that she didn't give him a chance to change. Her response: if my leaving you changes you, i made the right choice. If it doesn't, i made the right choice.

I always loved that.
    Almost my situation entirely. I know I even said something similar. In my case, MrD got his shit together. At least insofar as stopping drinking and his health.

Still a dickhead. That's something that I don't see changing. He's rewritten his own history regarding the how/why we split. I don't know this because I talk to him. I know this because I know him!
    CornFlakegrl and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    great relationship advice ....
    And what's your advice. I wanna know what u can do better if it was you in the situation.
    Gossiplover likes this.

And what's your advice. I wanna know what u can do better if it was you in the situation.
    Your advice is stupid because revenge sex is stupid and most adults not on the Maury Show don't do it. Are you like 14?

Your advice is pretty good for a whackadoo. You seem like a Lorena bobbit type gal.
    Kittylady, greysfang and sputnik like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Don't be a twat? Don't lower yourself to their level? Be the responsible parent who puts stability for your kids above the need to get one over on an ex?

Really, I'm starting to think that fruit flies have more maturity than you and those fuckers are lucky if they live for a month.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information