Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Ben Affleck apologizes for groping actress

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I hope instead of a tweet, he actually called her in personal and apologized. I hope they all go down. I hope it's more than just shit hitting the fan. I hope this is like a fucking earthquake that rocks Hollywood and elsewhere so hard, that it changes everything forever. I hope people start coming out and naming names. You go, Rose. RoseArmy kick ass!!!
    I hope it changes that Hollywood is making crappy remake movies. Nothing is original anymore.
    Angeli, Bluebonnet and idunno like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I guess as women we just give off this vibe that we are dying for some many to grab out butt and our breasts every second of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Why else would we even have a butt and breasts?
    And pussies! Don't forget pussies are there for grabbing too!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm so sick of everyone in Hollywood anymore. I used to be crazy about Ben and Matt - totally bought into the hype of two working class Southies who made good...they did seem pretty earnest in the beginning. But now he and Matt both have the stench of compromise and hypocrisy emanating from their pores. Ben is a self-absorbed addict and Matt is a two-faced limousine liberal. To me anyway. Nowadays it's best to accept the promotion of some celebs with a grain of salt; too many times they turn out to be major disappointments.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I'm so sick of everyone in Hollywood anymore. I used to be crazy about Ben and Matt - totally bought into the hype of two working class Southies who made good...they did seem pretty earnest in the beginning. But now he and Matt both have the stench of compromise and hypocrisy emanating from their pores. Ben is a self-absorbed addict and Matt is a two-faced limousine liberal. To me anyway. Nowadays it's best to accept the promotion of some celebs with a grain of salt; too many times they turn out to be major disappointments.
    At least we have GR!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Ben and Matt are TRASH. Hollywood is a horrible place. All those sexual predators walking around.

They're walking around in my neck of the woods too. And they come in every variety, across all political and religious lines.

Samantha Bee did a scathing piece on her show, emphasizing that sexual harassment permeates every industry, every class, every country in the world. Trying to find SOMEWHERE safe, they googled Antarctica sexual harassment, and found a case story from "FIVE FUCKING DAYS AGO."

I laughed, but wasn't surprised.

Replying to @amtendler
    I guess he tried to play it like he was politely moving me out of the way and oops touched my butt instead of my lower back?
    4:23 PM - Oct 11, 2017
    Ah yes, the ol' "oopsies assault." As if we don't know what you're doing.

Frankly, I bet Ben & Casey were victims somewhere along the line too (from the start??). Hollyweird is not a good place for child/teen actors. Or adult actors for that matter. The cycle of abuse has to stop, but it's impossible when the industry is structured to exploit people's hopes.
    Janus and redcat like this.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    They're walking around in my neck of the woods too. And they come in every variety, across all political and religious lines.

Samantha Bee did a scathing piece on her show, emphasizing that sexual harassment permeates every industry, every class, every country in the world. Trying to find SOMEWHERE safe, they googled Antarctica sexual harassment, and found a case story from "FIVE FUCKING DAYS AGO."

I laughed, but wasn't surprised.
    I love Samantha Bee and her husband.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

ugh a thread on Reddit on this was sick.

"She's obviously jumping on the bandwagon"
    "Oh, there's a video? Well where is it?"
    "Oh see, he didn't grope her, he was just moving her out of the way/touching her back"
    <cue over 1,000 comments about how it's not so bad and how she's overreacting>
    "You shouldn't work with women, they are gold diggers who will accuse you of any type of bullshit when it's convenient".

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post

"Oh see, he didn't grope her, he was just moving her out of the way/touching her back"
    "You shouldn't work with women, they are gold diggers who will accuse you of any type of bullshit when it's convenient".
    That person totally needs to get the shit kicked out of him or her.
    holly, Mivvi21, Wisher and 2 others like this.

He's not sorry. He's just sorry he's been exposed as the fraud he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post

These are all in-cels who still live in their parents' basement.

That sounds like some kind of shit from theredpill losers.

Or as Mo called them, incels who still live in their parents' basement.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information