Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Beloved Soap Vet Kristoff St. John Dead At 52

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    This totally sucks. I loved him on Y & R. That poor family

Shemar Moore was the first person I thought of when I heard Kristoff died. Shemar talked about him on twitter, he is devastated.
    bootspaige likes this.

Kristoff St. John‘s official cause of death was heart disease.

According to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office’s findings, released Tuesday, the Young and the Restless star, 52, died from hypertrophic heart disease. It was classified as accidental. Investigators also noted that his heart muscle had “myocardial bridging” and showed signs of alcohol abuse, according to The Blast. However, while alcohol served as a “significant condition,” the coroner told CBS Los Angeles that it was not a cause of death.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...171256571.html

fgg

Kristoff St. John’s daughter challenges handwritten will discovered by his father

There seems to be a battle brewing over Kristoff St. John‘s estate.

Paris St. John, the late “Young and the Restless” star’s daughter, filed to control his estate after he appeared to die without a will. Soon after, Kristoff’s father turned in what appeared to be a handwritten will penned by the late soap star. The note detailed that Paris should receive 25 percent of his estate while his other daughter, Lola St. John, receive the other 75 percent.

Now, Paris officially has challenged the handwritten document, The Blast reported on Tuesday. Paris filed an objection to Christopher St. John’s motion to become the executor of his deceased son’s estate. According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, Paris believes the handwritten will was written “inside a private diary and was not intended to be seen by third parties,” adding, “The document would never have been found if someone had not opened the decedent’s private journal.”

Kristoff’s older daughter believes he would want a neutral party in charge of his estate to figure out some financial issues. She also claims in her legal filing that a “page has been removed” from the will, which should arouse suspicion on its validity.

Paris wants her grandfather’s motion denied and a neutral party put in charge of the estate.

St. John died at age 52 by suicide.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/26/krist...by-his-father/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Was Kristoff's death ruled a suicide?

the Young and the Restless star, 52, died from hypertrophic heart disease.
    St. John died at age 52 by suicide.
    ?

St. John died from heart disease, and the effects of an accidental alcohol overdose, KCAL reports. The official cause of death reported by the L.A. coroner's office is hypertrophic heart disease and “effects of ethanol” and is classified as accidental.

https://thegrio.com/2019/03/26/krist...s-sons-wishes/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Oh no, will drama...
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

fgg

Kristoff St. John’s ex Mia says she’s the beneficiary of his life insurance policy

Although Kristoff St. John died without a will, he had his financial affairs in order.

The late “Young and the Restless” star’s daughter, Paris St. John, filed to control her father’s estate after he allegedly died without a will. She later filed an objection to her grandfather’s probate filing requesting control of Kristoff’s finances after he discovered what he felt to be a handwritten will. Paris, however, believed it to be a private journal entry.

Now, Kristoff’s ex-wife, boxer Mia St. John, is clearing the air about what’s going on with Paris and her grandfather.

“Kristoff did not have a will. What was found were pages in a journal. There were things that were scribbled out, crossed out, and we just want to make sure — my daughter just wants to make sure — that his wishes are carried out,” Mia told People. “That’s all. It’s not like she’s fighting with her grandfather; she’s just trying to make sure that everything goes according to what Kristoff had wanted.”

Mia explained that Paris filed for control alone because her half-sister, Lola St. John, is underage. Mia also wanted to dispel rumors that her late ex-husband didn’t “have his affairs in order.”

“I’ve heard a lot of people say like, ‘Well, I can’t believe he didn’t have his affairs in order.’ Well, he did have his affairs in order,” Mia shared. “I mean he had a life insurance policy — I was the beneficiary.”

Kristoff was found dead on Feb. 3 at age 52. The Los Angeles County coroner’s office confirmed to Page Six that his death was a result of hypertrophic heart disease and other factors. His death was ruled an accident.

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/05/krist...urance-policy/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information